What's this Black folk were in America before slaves were brought over????

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Lmao ignored all that other text and video and book sources and cherrypicked that one clause to have you're panties in a bunch about, huh.The clause is hyperbolic to drive home my point I was conveying to the other post.

In the post that I quoted you were talking about lgbt, afrocentric and white man.

You didn't provide any video or book sources to prove anything in your post.

And saying black people ruled over the entire world is a claim a big one, not just hyperbole.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
And I still don't get this dap fishing shtick narrative ya'll trying to run with about africans discovering america before mongoloids and europeans is being ashamed of those same people. Takes a lot of mental gymanstics to drive that narrative home

I'm not dap fishing, it's the opposite I expect people to neg me and call me c00n or cac for saying this.

It's one thing to say that perhaps Africans reach America before Europeans did, but some people here go way too far and claim that slavery didn't happen or that the numbers of slaves brought here was exaggerated and most black people in America are descendants of some native black people.

stoneheadhan1.jpg

And then they claim that the omlec heads for example was depicting black people which prove that most black people are indeed not descendents of Africans but Native Americans.

The are basically doing what white people are doing to ancient Egypt by claiming native American history as their own.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I'm not dap fishing, it's the opposite I expect people to neg me and call me c00n or cac for saying this.
You seem to fit the typical coli perspective so far in this thread came off as a dap fish to me but idk your intention so no sweat.
It's one thing to say that perhaps Africans reach America before Europeans did, but some people here go way too far and claim that slavery didn't happen or that the numbers of
Now all this shyt I've been posting about the African origin in the Americas do I even fit what you're allegedly mad at, to be honest, Why even quote me if this is what you're really upset about guy? I feel this whole thread out of all the books presented, alongside lectures and references people cherry pick different nuisances to go on their tangents about rather than the actual information presented in an attempt for daps and reps that all probably not even interested in the topic or researched it enough to have an informed position.

But Just like when people mention that black people ruled Egypt first thing out of the critiques mouth, "we wuz kangz", "oh you must be a hotep", "you think the pyramids were built by aliens", "Dr. york cult members" but when you look at the information present none of those things often fit and are red herrings. This is no different first thing people assert Oh ya'll must be talking when B.o.B said wasn't no slave ships or about Waka Flocka saying he was a indian and not an african and base ya'll entire arguments off them or people like them who take information like this and go left field. I feel between a mix of people who purposely put out misinformation for exploitative reasons and people doing half ass research and studying is were the confusion come into play honestly.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Actually slavery started when Columbus came here before the 1600's :coffee:

black%2BIndians.jpg

They're here being told they're "African" :francis:
the problem here is that

Its all based off euro cac ignorance. They were ignorantly calling dark skinned natives, "negroes"

Are we putting clout into that or am i missing something

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
the problem here is that

Its all based off euro cac ignorance. They were ignorantly calling dark skinned natives, "negroes"

Is it "cac ignorance" that created the sundry act that exempted moors from being counted as slaves? Or the Virginia law made in 1682, that put Negroes moors and indians as slaves? :jbhmm:

If we cant put any stock into how the people who met them depicted them, then what do we go by? Because we know that yall arent going to put stock in the black people who say their elders tell them they're Native American

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Unfortunately for you Native Americans still exist in Canada and Alaska,you can't fool anyone we know what they look like :childplease:

29dba833764e168a7ea88656458c6459.jpg

kahnawake-powwow-1344853962_b.jpg

6520e6d29a23793ed7fd244130bd4dc6.jpg

alaska-eskimos-a-group-of-eskimos-from-port-clarence-12232998.jpg

1530300567-native-american-pow-wow-th-annual-thunderbird-indian-mid-summer-queens-ny-nations-represented-year-included-hopi-cherokee-58027321.jpg

GON-Jason-cover.jpg

native-american-kids-in-front-of-the-poplar-river-elementary-school-picture-id524663584

1530300670-winnipeg-mb-canada-le-20-juin-2015-native-american-pow-wow-autochtones-effectue-la-danse-traditionnelle-au-solstice-dete-aborigin-f5t29g.jpg

1530300587-winnipeg-manitoba-canada-20th-june-2015-native-american-people-pow-ewa2h4.jpg

A map of America before European invasion :shaq2:

slide_5.jpg

Where are the Black faces? :francis:

Let's not even talk about the millions of Native Americans in Central and South America,none of them are Black :mindblown:

there are/were def natives in the usa/americas that were naturally dark skinned

Choctaw_group.png

MacNCheese

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
If you read between the lines they even tell us this. They tried to enslave the natives who were too weak willed to be slaves so they decided to use African slaves instead:duck:

Believe that people from a different continent could work this land better than the natives brehs. Believe the people who conducted the Tuskeegee Experiment brehs:heh:
lol the fact that we aren't from America is literally the reason why they used us as slaves over natives. Natives weren't too "weak" to be slaves; they just couldn't handle the diseases that came over from the Old World. African slaves did have an immunity to European diseases and that's because we had prior exposure to them.

Africa and Europe (and Asia) were and are connected by land, so diseases have always traveled between them, which means we have somewhat similar immune systems. If we were from America we would've had the same immune systems as the other Natives, and thusly we would've almost died out like they did.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
To be fair mainstream mongoloid Asians and "pseudo" black people aka negritos are indigenous together all over Asia. What makes you think the same thing wasn't possible here in the Americas?

Cacs got nikkas thinking white folks and Arabs was indigenous to Egypt on some multi-racial society shyt and blacks don't exist in North Africa but at the same time you think it's impossible for some type of blacks to be native to the Americas.

facts

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
What mainstream native Americans look like this in the face or body? That ain't no damn John Redcorn
agyeXas.jpg

And I been waiting since damn 2010-11 for somebody to explain why the fukk would an Olmec head look like this.
1Tc6Evq.jpg

a2RaK6q.jpg

pEKFUpQ.jpg

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
the problem here is that

I think they were calling some of those groups of native Americans Negroes for the same reason they were calling pacific islanders oceanic Negroes and that's because some actually did look like Negroes.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I think they were calling some of those groups of native Americans Negroes for the same reason they were calling pacific islanders oceanic Negroes and that's because some actually did look like Negroes.

^^this

Mongoloids and stereotypical "negro" features aren't that different. So if one was to see a dark mongoloid, it wouldn't be much of a stretch to see why some amerindians were described as such

e222dc2213e9a0a4ca4ac13ec265e6e5-d4c8lh0.jpg

pac_by_jhda-d4c8lv7.jpg

scolla_by_jhda-d4c583c.jpg

58f86d1ce546e9d68d88abafb0962858-d4c57qp.jpg

brasil_by_jhda-d4c8lqc.jpg

e4a0e493c738649c8a7850f4d4c629a3-d4ccz98.jpg

57d16f6d8883ab6633e21ca706e60cca-d4ccyxw.jpg

pampi_by_jhda-d4cd01u.jpg

39257805d0beda491c25f3397e9f8d12-d4ch51u.jpg

sc_collage_by_jhda-d4c57xv.jpg

vs oceanic

28uo60j.jpg

2ce42va.jpg

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
old pictures of the darker indians from the carolinas

deliveryService

deliveryService

deliveryService

deliveryService

deliveryService

deliveryService

deliveryService

old pics of floridian indians

deliveryService

deliveryService

deliveryService

deliveryService

Yes these are mongloid people who came to America and took the titles of the original black Indians. At the end of the day, theres too many depictions (from before the time these pictures were taken) showing the people here as being what we would call today "black". So that leaves the question of WHAT do we go by if not early depictions/descriptions and not black people's own word of mouth showing that there were black Indians? We cant go by cacs today so what do we use to verify it being true or not? Heres another quote while you ponder this:

Professor Constantine Rafinesque: The Primitive BLACK Nations of America(1832)

The Native American Negroes or black Indians have been seen in Brazil, Guyana, Caraccas, Popayan, Choco, North California and etc:

The Aroras or Caroras of Cumana, were black, but with fine features and long hair, like the Jolofs and Gallas of Africa.

The Esteros latitude 32, are like the Hottentots and the Numuquas, Tambukis, and many other Nigritian tribes, not black, but dark brown, yet complete Negroes, with large thick lips, broad flat noses, and very ugly, with hair crisped or curly. All these tribes live in New California The Aroras or Caroras of Cumana, were black, but with fine features and long hair, like the Jolofs and Gallas of Africa.

The Esteros latitude 32, are like the Hottentots and the Numuquas, Tambukis, and many other Nigritian tribes, not black, but dark brown, yet complete Negroes, with large thick lips, broad flat noses, and very ugly, with hair crisped or curly. All these tribes live in New California

The American Negroes of Quarenqua, in Choco, (the great level plain 900 miles long, 90 wide, separating the Andes of South America from the mountains of Panama,) were black and with woolly heads in 1506. They are mentioned by Dangleria, and all the early accurate writers."

:coffee:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Yes these are mongloid people who came to America and took the titles of the original black Indians. At the end of the day, theres too many depictions (from before the time these pictures were taken) showing the people here as being what we would call today "black". So that leaves the question of WHAT do we go by if not early depictions/descriptions and not black people's own word of mouth showing that there were black Indians? We cant go by cacs today so what do we use to verify it being true or not? Heres another quote while you ponder this:

:coffee:

Not to mention when you look at Melanisians some of them look like what would have been described as "negro"/black. People need to realize first of all we don't know the real age of the earth,and the earth did not always look the way it did now. Research shows that allegedly Austrailia and North America once were connected,meaning people who look similar to the Aborinals/Melanisians could have made it to North America that way versus the Bering Straight Theory,there has also been evidence of a 8th contintent that once existed through modern science, as well was confirmed long ago by indegineous science/witnesses. You even have Native American Indians calling into question the Bering Strait theroy for many different reasons,from them believing europeans making it seem people of color were too dumb to travel by ship before europeans,as well as on these grounds.

"In the first place, it's simplistic," said Ewen. "The people in this hemisphere were, and are, extremely diverse, more than any other place in the world."
Native Americans Call for Rethinking of Bering Strait Theory

The melanisians/aboriginals can create a people who could look "native indian" or "negro". Like this person said,its simplistic as this hemisphere was obviously very diverse. Plus common knowledge is that black people come in many different types,

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Not to mention when you look at Melanisians some of them look like what would have been described as "negro"/black. People need to realize first of all we don't know the real age of the earth,and the earth did not always look the way it did now. Research shows that allegedly Austrailia and North America once were connected,meaning people who look similar to the Aborinals/Melanisians could have made it to North America that way versus the Bering Straight Theory,there has also been evidence of a 8th contintent that once existed through modern science, as well was confirmed long ago by indegineous science/witnesses. You even have Native American Indians calling into question the Bering Strait theroy for many different reasons,from them believing europeans making it seem people of color were too dumb to travel by ship before europeans,as well as on these grounds.

"In the first place, it's simplistic," said Ewen. "The people in this hemisphere were, and are, extremely diverse, more than any other place in the world."
Native Americans Call for Rethinking of Bering Strait Theory

The melanisians/aboriginals can create a people who could look "native indian" or "negro". Like this person said,its simplistic as this hemisphere was obviously very diverse. Plus common knowledge is that black people come in many different types,

Where can I read up on that 8th continent belief?