What's this Black folk were in America before slaves were brought over????

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What evidence can you point me towards which would indicate that a change in geographic location would cause a change in phenotype?

By your logic if everyone in Sweden moved to Botswana and reporoduced only amongst themselves (without mixing with Botswanans), they would turn into black people.

Personally, that sounds preposterous given that i’ve never witnessed any group of people produce variant phenotypes without mixing with a different group of people or already having ancestors from multiple phenotypical groups.

His ridiculous claim is pretty common among whites. They don't wanna believe they were descended from black people so they imagine that the moment we stepped out of Africa we turned white and then went into Europe.

They can't stand the fact we are the original version and they are nothing but mutated copies.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
What evidence can you point me towards which would indicate that a change in geographic location would cause a change in phenotype?

By your logic if everyone in Sweden moved to Botswana and reporoduced only amongst themselves (without mixing with Botswanans), they would turn into black people.

Personally, that sounds preposterous given that i’ve never witnessed any group of people produce variant phenotypes without mixing with a different group of people or already having ancestors from multiple phenotypical groups.

So Swedes were created by G-d in Switzerland on day 6 of creation. All the races just came to be suddenly

See

If all humans started in Africa

And we're all of one type. Black African

Then later there are other types of humans. They other types did not come from a spaceship. They came from the original type. The first type changed somehow to become the new type

So stop with the multisyllabic sciency sounding words and say exactly what YOU think about the existence of white people. Cause I accept that they developed in the way that I described. Which is the traditional scientific view. With all your long ass words. But you don't actually believe in science

Let's make it simple

Why are the rabbits, wolves, foxes, bears AND birds in the Arctic

WHITE

Cause they are all related? Cause of aliens? Demons? Hoooowwwwww????

Cause of the fukcing climate numb nuts. The environment shapes them.

Sharks and dolphins had to have had a meeting to both decide to be of a similar shape. Surely. No. The water shapes them

Try to fire up a couple brain cells now..

Humans also bend to the environment and change because of it

The people who live close to the equator are darker GLOBALLY. In Asia. In the Americas. Even in AFRICA. The lighter skinnned Africans... live further from the equator....

Come on homie. If you really haven't grasped the above yet, stop fighting logic and try to understand what I'm writing. Reread it. Ask questions.

I don't write this stuff to fukc with y'all. I promise I wouldn't tell unless I was pretty certain

Daps

Thats whats so hilarious that people that want to perceieve themselves smart, actually believe in some academics who push the notion that humans evolved from apes or changed phenotypes and colors over the ages.

Considering we know the system of White Supremacy has lied and covered up various amounts of history and anthropology of all peoples, even their own origins. But im suppose to believe a cat changed to a dog cause it went from a temperate climate to a frozen tundra over a 5000 year period? Sound preposterous just reading that.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
The question I have is, if for some reason we had to evacuate 40 million black people from america this day, how long would it take?

How long would it take with the current boats we have?

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Exactly how many slave ships were there? What were their dimensions? In what area of the boat was the WATER stored?

WATER - something you can't get around. People need water daily...that's a lot of water. A ship with 100 people on a month long voyage requires ALOT of water! You can feed a slave crickets and bread, but you can't get around water!

Plus, water has to be stored in a specific manner on a sea vessel for the purpose of control and balance :sas2:.

Vice City

Rookie
Daps
1.Indigineous american people were said to be "copper" skinned

2. Are grand parents told us they were already here

Unfortunately for you Native Americans still exist in Canada and Alaska,you can't fool anyone we know what they look like :childplease:

29dba833764e168a7ea88656458c6459.jpg

kahnawake-powwow-1344853962_b.jpg

6520e6d29a23793ed7fd244130bd4dc6.jpg

alaska-eskimos-a-group-of-eskimos-from-port-clarence-12232998.jpg

1530300567-native-american-pow-wow-th-annual-thunderbird-indian-mid-summer-queens-ny-nations-represented-year-included-hopi-cherokee-58027321.jpg

GON-Jason-cover.jpg

native-american-kids-in-front-of-the-poplar-river-elementary-school-picture-id524663584

1530300670-winnipeg-mb-canada-le-20-juin-2015-native-american-pow-wow-autochtones-effectue-la-danse-traditionnelle-au-solstice-dete-aborigin-f5t29g.jpg

1530300587-winnipeg-manitoba-canada-20th-june-2015-native-american-people-pow-ewa2h4.jpg

A map of America before European invasion :shaq2:

slide_5.jpg

Where are the Black faces? :francis:

Let's not even talk about the millions of Native Americans in Central and South America,none of them are Black :mindblown:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Unfortunately for you Native Americans still exist in Canada and Alaska,you can't fool anyone we know what they look like :childplease:

29dba833764e168a7ea88656458c6459.jpg

kahnawake-powwow-1344853962_b.jpg

6520e6d29a23793ed7fd244130bd4dc6.jpg

alaska-eskimos-a-group-of-eskimos-from-port-clarence-12232998.jpg

1530300567-native-american-pow-wow-th-annual-thunderbird-indian-mid-summer-queens-ny-nations-represented-year-included-hopi-cherokee-58027321.jpg

GON-Jason-cover.jpg

native-american-kids-in-front-of-the-poplar-river-elementary-school-picture-id524663584

1530300670-winnipeg-mb-canada-le-20-juin-2015-native-american-pow-wow-autochtones-effectue-la-danse-traditionnelle-au-solstice-dete-aborigin-f5t29g.jpg

1530300587-winnipeg-manitoba-canada-20th-june-2015-native-american-people-pow-ewa2h4.jpg

A map of America before European invasion :shaq2:

slide_5.jpg

Let's not even talk about the millions of Native Americans in Central and South America,none of them are Black :mindblown:
To be fair mainstream mongoloid Asians and "pseudo" black people aka negritos are indigenous together all over Asia. What makes you think the same thing wasn't possible here in the Americas?

Cacs got nikkas thinking white folks and Arabs was indigenous to Egypt on some multi-racial society shyt and blacks don't exist in North Africa but at the same time you think it's impossible for some type of blacks to be native to the Americas.

Last edited:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
This really ain't got much to do with the theory of black natives but mainstream natives were a lot darker too at one point. I don't even think all mainstream natives were the same Asiatic peoples.
5YThvm2.jpg

These natives damn near look like aborigines. I think the true history of the Americas was very complex.
kx0NJzG.jpg

lNW6iPL.jpg

Vice City

Rookie
Daps
[QUOTE="Vice City, post: 30172960, member: 31188"=

Here they are:

14%2B-%2B1

Peru 1795 :coffee:

Inca_kings_big_panel.jpg

:coffee:

3B-GR07-Contacts-with-Native-Americans.jpg

:coffee:

d7e6a8da28264eb60e26d8c9394c24ca--black-indians-african-history.jpg

:coffee:[/QUOTE]

Slavery started in the 1600's and these drawings were supposedly made in the 1800's :beli:

Where are the pictures of your Black Native Americans today,where are the tribes? :jbhmm:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Slavery started in the 1600's and these drawings were supposedly made in the 1800's :beli:

Actually slavery started when Columbus came here before the 1600's :coffee:

black%2BIndians.jpg

Where are the pictures of your Black Native Americans today,where are the tribes? :jbhmm:

They're here being told they're "African" :francis:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
It's usually insecure people who don't like how their ancestors arrived here who say this bs.

Some of these people will do what white people are doing by claiming native American history as their own.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Black people ruled the entire world? What the hell are you talking about?
Lmao ignored all that other text and video and book sources and cherrypicked that one clause to have you're panties in a bunch about, huh.The clause is hyperbolic to drive home my point I was conveying to the other post. In the literal sense wouldn't make sense like when the british empire use to say the sun never set on britian. Obviously the sun did set on britian but the lands it control would be in daylight times. Blacks ran the world in archaic times periods was the point if you believe that or not I don't frankly give a damn the research is already out there

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
It's usually insecure people who don't like how their ancestors arrived here who say this bs.

Some of these people will do what white people are doing by claiming native American history as their own.
And I still don't get this dap fishing shtick narrative ya'll trying to run with about africans discovering america before mongoloids and europeans is being ashamed of those same people. Takes a lot of mental gymanstics to drive that narrative home