What's this Black folk were in America before slaves were brought over????

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I’m saying that 300 n*ggaz on the bottom of a boat for 6 months with no fresh water or food sounds like a fantasy sold to gullible n*ggaz
You need to research more before you call people gullible.

Go and Google "dancing the slaves" and other tactics use to help the captured slaves survive the trip. Smh

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You guys are either not reading this thread or clearly trying to MISREPRESENT about what is being said.

No one is claiming to be descended from the Asiatic so-called Native Americans. Those nikkas were not here before us. They came later. We are claiming to be descended from the original aboriginal peoples of this continent. Similar to the aboriginal populations seen in places like Vanuatu, the Solomon Islands, and the rest of the Pacific. We are also descended from West African explorers from the Mali Empire. And all the other BLACK groups that migrated to America before Columbus.

Stop trying to misrepresent what we're saying. Nobody is saying we're not black and instead some indian. What we're telling you is that the crakkkas are lying to you about the racial composition of the people who populated this continent originally. The people who were the true aboriginal peoples of this continent were BLACK and AFRICAN.

This all day

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I just agreed with a post earlier that says we traveled here. But we can't get crazy with that. It was not millions of us over here. And let's also stop putting a intelligent marker on travelers. Whites sell the age of exploration as this knowledge seeking voyage which is all bullshyt. They were depleted with resources and sick in Europe and we're exploring new lands to move people. Africans didn't have that issue. We were good where we were at.

Europe tried for centuries to invade Africa before they came to the new world but in that time our kingdoms were too strong and the European had not yet created the gun or cannon.

The early evidence here for Africans coming is more than likely for trade. Point is we had no need to find a new home. You migrate when nature is crippling your ability to survive in that land, we speak of Africans traveling like madi gras was taking place and we bought tickets then came to the americas. Whites were not more intelligent because they Portuguese built these ships and traveled, it was a necessary step in their survival, Africans didn't have that problem.

My point is, nobody is the entirety of anything.

So while many or most Africans may have been fine in Africa, that's not to say all were and didnt choose to explore the world.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You need to research more before you call people gullible.

Go and Google "dancing the slaves" and other tactics use to help the captured slaves survive the trip. Smh

I don’t need to research anything to perceive a gullible negro. You want me to research how 300 blacks travelled for up to 6 months without food or water lmao. While I’m at it, i will also research the trajectory and speed of the lightning bolts thrown by zeus.

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
My point is, nobody is the entirety of anything.

So while many or most Africans may have been fine in Africa, that's not to say all were and didnt choose to explore the world.
I have said twice I agree that we traveled, more than likely for the purpose of trade.

If it was any Africans who created home in the west, the thing we have to come to grips with, is how unlikely it is we are the direct descendants of them, as the data will show, those people were either wiped out due to disease or war, or fully assimilated into other tribes.

This explains why although accounts can be spoken of, things like language, building tools, instruments, religious beliefs etc can't be found or spoken of without stealing the mongols native customs, because those early Africans who made travels here likely didn't survive.

Most of us here , are the direct descendants of West and central Africans kidnapped during the Trans Atlantic slave trade. Period.

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I don’t need to research anything to perceive a gullible negro. You want me to research how 300 blacks travelled for up to 6 months without food or water lmao. While I’m at it, i will also research the trajectory and speed of the lightning bolts thrown by zeus.
They didn't travel for 6 months, the trip took 30-40 days, they were not without food or water. They were considered cattle , they preserved preserved the cattle for the sake of resale. If your not going to research, then post ridiculous falsehoods on what happened then say you don't believe it, that makes you a fool breh.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They didn't travel for 6 months, the trip took 30-40 days, they were not without food or water. They were considered cattle , they preserved preserved the cattle for the sake of resale. If your not going to research, then post ridiculous falsehoods on what happened then say you don't believe it, that makes you a fool breh.

How long the poor slaves had to endure the horrific voyage from Africa to America varied based on many factors including weather conditions and the quality of the ship. The journey generally ranged from one month up to six months

MIDDLE PASSAGE FACTS

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps

Why would you say they didnt have food or water...

You sound like the gullible nikka now

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
you put one month in the response :snoop:

i said 30 to 40 days was the average, what would prolong it is conditions. you then conveniently stopped in that paragraph and omitted this part :

"In the later years of the slave trade the journey took a lot less time due to the building of better and faster ships." which is damn near the next sentence

where in that article does it say they didnt have food or water?

secondly it confirms what i said to you earlier, that the slaves were considered cattle (article says cargo) and wanted to preserve as many as they could for the sake of reselling them :

"The slave traders did not consider the slaves as humans but rather as cargo. The traders did not want the slaves to die or to get ill; not out of compassion but rather out of a desire to protect their cargo and to generate a profit."

now here is a article that talks about "dancing the slaves" as a means to keep the slaves healthy and this article also speaks of how they fed the slaves and gave them water :

"Dancing The Slaves" – A Look Into The Inhumane Treatment Of Africans Aboard Slave Ships

lets just stop there breh, this is getting embarrassing. dont call others out for being fools when you have clearly never taken the time out to fully research the subject. you just want to believe what you want to believe. and that is sad and how religions get started. smh

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
If a Dominican said this yah would call him a c00n

But since it's about America they woke
All of the scholars that wrote these books posted in here are from the Caribbean and south America though, Try again. Like I said earlier the people that deny blacks whether African or not were in the Americas first don't know shyt about the subject.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Its a nikka that said slaves were not given any food or water on the boat..thats the basis for the lie....:wow: