What's this Black folk were in America before slaves were brought over????

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
What’s sadder is that we all should know cacs love to lie yet we will fervently defend the sh*t they indoctrinated in our consciousness from the moment we began consuming their mediums of propaganda (school, books, paintings, television, radio etc).

:ufdup:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
White education system taught blacks that they were brought to America from a far away land. Even tho it’s no way we could survive a journey under the supposed conditions we were in.

so bruh...are you saying none of us were on boats?

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
let's just use common sense here.

Black people were on the planet first. Humans explore....

You think Black ppl just began all of a sudden with slavery? you think we all just stayed there in Africa for tens or hundreds of thousands of years?
I don't think being transparent with African history is somehow wanting to start black people off with slavery. We don't want to only be the slaves, but we can't begin to speak African history in hyperbole. It's disrespectful to other cultures, and self hatred permeates the premise , because we spend so much time trying to be the 1st everyone else, but not Nearly enough time just being our wonderful African selves. Right now we have segments of blacks playing tug of war with being the 1st muslims, the 1st Hebrews , the 1st native americans, the 1st greeks, the 1st asians, the 1st europeans, meanwhile we can't get our own community together while we are telling everyone else how we gave all their culture to them. We are void of a culture ourselves but want to argue how we started Buddhism. We look crazy

I'll just be black African and satisfied with that. All this finders keepers with the white man is mental gymnastics isolated to social media that gets nothing in real life done.

Btw Africans have a long rich history our contributions to the world is deep which is why all came into Africa to learn and not the other way around. I'm not trading a rich nearly 100k history to come play in mud and be some fake indian. I'll pass

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
We have touched the 4 corners of the earth throughout history. We literally had the world in the palm of our hands. We had a dynasty in China, we had civilizations in Mexico, we ran Europe. It all belongs to us. We have spread our seed so deeply into the earth that we literally created different types of people. We was here.

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Why do some folks on here be slamming Dr Ivan Van Sertima? I stay seeing this shyt on The Coli.
Ivan van sertima did a good job beginning the conversation, the issue with his work is its basically all secondary accounts and the primary he uses is in question.

Thing is with van sertima he would never assert that we are not Africans , in fact most his case was that it was Africans who came here not we are not from africa. So it's crazy when these guy try to use his work. He points out flowers, tools, methods that finds it origins in Africa being found in america.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I don't think being transparent with African history is somehow wanting to start black people off with slavery. We don't want to only be the slaves, but we can't begin to speak African history in hyperbole. It's disrespectful to other cultures, and self hatred permeates the premise , because we spend so much time trying to be the 1st everyone else, but not Nearly enough time just being our wonderful African selves. Right now we have segments of blacks playing tug of war with being the 1st muslims, the 1st Hebrews , the 1st native americans, the 1st greeks, the 1st asians, the 1st europeans, meanwhile we can't get our own community together while we are telling everyone else how we gave all their culture to them. We are void of a culture ourselves but want to argue how we started Buddhism. We look crazy

I'll just be black African and satisfied with that. All this finders keepers with the white man is mental gymnastics isolated to social media that gets nothing in real life done.

Btw Africans have a long rich history our contributions to the world is deep which is why all came into Africa to learn and not the other way around. I'm not trading a rich nearly 100k history to come play in mud and be some fake indian. I'll pass

it's not about "Indian" bro, it's about common sense. It's not even about saying we settled here, because we probably didnt. But chances are some of us did. Indians didnt cover the entirety of America.

The logic amongst ppl who oppose things is we were stuck in the dark in Africa for ions. And then slavery brought us to this "great" country we otherwise would have never visited.

I just don't believe it. Africans had all the knowledge and others came to learn/steal and take it back to their own ppl. Mathematics & geometry is the key of building boats/ships etc. So why couldnt we have built boats and traveled?

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
90% of Black people in the Americas are the descendants of slaves from Africa

:ohhh: That’s sounds like something you learned from cacs breh. But if they are telling the truth, then I have a few questions;

Where were the Africans brought/housed once they arrived in America and before they were sold?

What were they sold for and to whom?

How long was the trip from Africa to America on the slave ships?

What did the captured Africans eat on the journey to America?

Were they given fresh water to drink on this journey?

Where did they piss and sh*t while on the slave ships? How did they clean themselves after sh*tting?

Were babies born during the journey? If so, who delivered them?

Did the women menstruate during the journey? If so, were they able to clean themselves or did all the women arrive stank and bloody?

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
it's not about "Indian" bro, it's about common sense. It's not even about saying we settled here, because we probably didnt. But chances are some of us did. Indians didnt cover the entirety of America.

The logic amongst ppl who oppose things is we were stuck in the dark in Africa for ions. And then slavery brought us to this "great" country we otherwise would have never visited.

I just don't believe it. Africans had all the knowledge and others came to learn/steal and take it back to their own ppl. Mathematics & geometry is the key of building boats/ships etc. So why couldnt we have built boats and traveled?
I just agreed with a post earlier that says we traveled here. But we can't get crazy with that. It was not millions of us over here. And let's also stop putting a intelligent marker on travelers. Whites sell the age of exploration as this knowledge seeking voyage which is all bullshyt. They were depleted with resources and sick in Europe and we're exploring new lands to move people. Africans didn't have that issue. We were good where we were at.

Europe tried for centuries to invade Africa before they came to the new world but in that time our kingdoms were too strong and the European had not yet created the gun or cannon.

The early evidence here for Africans coming is more than likely for trade. Point is we had no need to find a new home. You migrate when nature is crippling your ability to survive in that land, we speak of Africans traveling like madi gras was taking place and we bought tickets then came to the americas. Whites were not more intelligent because they Portuguese built these ships and traveled, it was a necessary step in their survival, Africans didn't have that problem.