What’s the worst thing you did out of horniness

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
Mannnnnnn lol.

I’ve fukked a big big bytch. Came over sat in silence she gave me head then I hit and left. All in silence. Me an my cousin had bun beef and that put me ahead of him. He had met the same bytch on Pof n even tho I warned him he STILL went to go hit lol. We call her the slurm worm. Savage days.

I’ve drove 3 hours to hit a bytch that didn’t tell me she was on her period.

I let a bytch stay a free night in a hotel I was managing.

I lied an said I wasn’t me when she asked cuz she had beef with someone with my name years ago but couldn’t remember how they looked. I had been talking extra spicy to her tooo.

I fukked a white semi homeless bytch I met on tagged back day. I can still see her dirty ass js in my memory. Let her stay n shower first. The p*ssy still stank.

Drove a bytch to 3 different stores look in g for the right shoes for her upcoming job interview.

Delt with dozens of kids and dogs. Both of which I fukking hate being around.

fukked this Mexican bytch in the chruch parking lot a few times a week for a year. It was close to her job n her bf was timing her commute.

Threw in free percs for head/p*ssy. Buy a few I’ll throw in 2-3 more for them skins.

fukked a tall as white bytch in Salina Kansas.

Pretended like I cared about: the zodiac signs/ modern art/ celeb gossip/ their past trauma/ their current drama.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
After being 4 months at sea, we pulled into Jacksonville. I fukked this kinda thick chick I met in a mall, got caught in her house with her parents and had to hide in her closet for 4 hours. She had a special needs brother and he kept trying to rat me out but they didnt know what manhideside meant. After 4 hours I beat the brakes off her waited 2 hours for a cab (pre Uber) and never spoke to her again. She was my first thick chick and I kinda liked it.

please tell me you hit that nikka with one of these on the way out the house:mjlit:
nySLIV.gif

Living Bait

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cardiff
had sex with my girlfriend at the time around 2007....we both fell asleep after.....

i woke up horny in the middle of the night horny and stuck my finger up her culo.....then shortly after fell asleep again with my finger up her culo.......

to this day i wonder if she knew or not.....

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Just a humble brag thread. Bet half the stories are fake.
I’ve actually got way worse but I need anonymity, don’t want to fukk up this screen name.

I believe in God, but I don’t go to church much, but I’ve gone to some Bible studies and services to get the cooch afterwards from a woman who’s a freak but is trying to change her life.

you would be surprised if brehs were really honest

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
Walked to a bytch house and 5 minutes into the walk...

Torrential downpour

:francis:

I showed up soaked from head to toe

All she did was undress ya boy and throw my clothes in the dryer

Young nikka waited till the rain stopped before I walked back

Coochie was worth it. I'd do it again