What’s the worst thing you did out of horniness

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: liquor + being horny = problems

Got drunk one time at a bar, left with a chick, so drunk don't remember who she was or what she looked like, got in my car and drove with her. only remember two things after that
1. us in the back seat of my car, her pulling up her underwear and stepping out of my car
2. me waking up in my bed the next afternoon

til this day I wonder who she was, literally don't remember a single physical feature about her :snoop:

I've got enough dirtbag experience to know that it's probably for the best that you don't remember.:francis:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Took a girl down at a party went back to her room. I literally fukked the shyt out of her... yeah she shat on my dikk :francis:
But that's not even the worst part. I still waited until she cleaned us up both to finish :francis:

when you on a mission man can't shyt get in the way :francis:

disclaimer - these stories are not shared for the incels of the coli to bookmark and use for future character assassination as has become practise. just enjoy the L's

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Was over my babymoms house because I wanted to get away from my wife. Me and bm sleeping on the couch, I wake up like at 2 in the morning and start trying to slide up in baby mom's p*ssy, her back is to me..she says she's sore and doesn't wanna fukk because she's tired. So I get up to take a piss and walk right past her aunt's bedroom (she was living with her aunt before moving in wit me)..her aunt door is open but ain't no lights on (just a small light from the outdoor light shinning into the room) so I do a quick look in the room and then go into the bathroom. I'm in the bathroom like "was shorties legs spread?":dwillhuh:" when I come out the bathroom I look into her aunt's bedroom and she on her back, legs open wit a dildo going in and out her box..I stand there like :mjgrin:..she makes eye contact but doesn't stop..so I'm standing there rubbing my dikk thru my boxers, I said fukk it and just pulled my dikk out and started beating my dikk in front of her. I end up nutting on her carpet and going back to the couch. bytch didn't say a word to me until the morning..that morning when everyone awake she gone walk up to me and say "I don't want you in my house, that was disrespectful what you did last night"...I hit the :mjgrin:And said "what I do?"...bytch just started snapping on some :pacspit:And told me to leave...:manny:...2 weeks later this bytch shows up to my crib for a barbeque..I hit the :stopitslime:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Man i can’t decide if I count weekends and shyt. Oh I’ve drove all across America for a weekend of sex. But yea. 5-6 hours for a one nighter and leave back home the next day. I’m good for it :mjlol:

Most times it wasn’t even planned. It’s one thing to plan a long drive, 7 days in the future. It’s another to hear “come over” at 8pm and pull up at 1am :mjlit:
:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I could fill a thread with college stories :wow:

as an adult other than just pulling women from the club that I regretted in the morning, I’d say fycking at work or in my car. Flying chicks out from my college days JUST to beat the brakes off it again :mjlol:

a few years back I had a jumpoff that had two kids. I was chatting with her and told her “I missed her” on Christmas. She left Christmas morning (her moms house so the kids were safe :whoa:) and we met in a back alley and she domed me off in my car :blessed:

Nicca I went to A&T:mjlol:

A HBCU school:russ:

You already know what it is:lolbron:

I got stories that even have @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC sitting back like :russ::dwillhuh::dahell::picard::damn:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Took a girl down at a party went back to her room. I literally fukked the shyt out of her... yeah she shat on my dikk :francis:
But that's not even the worst part. I still waited until she cleaned us up both to finish :francis:

when you on a mission man can't shyt get in the way
:francis:

disclaimer - these stories are not shared for the incels of the coli to bookmark and use for future character assassination as has become practise. just enjoy the L's

I won't even ask you how. :wow: