What’s the worst thing you did out of horniness

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I went to a girls house who I knew was 100% batshyt crazy and was liable to do anything off how she felt at the moment. She told me the first time we met she always leaves her place unlocked in hopes of someone breaking in and she had plans for them. Also talked to a 12 year old picture of her. Her place looked like a dungeon.

but I went anyway because I was stressed and horny. :francis:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: liquor + being horny = problems

Got drunk one time at a bar, left with a chick, so drunk don't remember who she was or what she looked like, got in my car and drove with her. only remember two things after that
1. us in the back seat of my car, her pulling up her underwear and stepping out of my car
2. me waking up in my bed the next afternoon

til this day I wonder who she was, literally don't remember a single physical feature about her :snoop:

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
Was out of a 3 year relationship with the first chick I ever really loved. Had a dry spell. Went to the club on her birthday (I know she was out somewhere getting smashed, I'll be damned if I'm posted up on some :sadcam: shyt).

Got drunk and pulled a woman 13 years my senior. Someone shot up the club but luckily (or unluckily) I already had those digits :takedat:

Linked up with her an hour later. Got a room. Them draws came off and I got hit in the face with a pungent aroma from a jungle of pubic follicles :huhldup:

Ran up in it raw, still (still very drunk) but I remember very well the grip that thang had :wow:

Left the room smelling like deluxe grouper straight from the fisherman's wharf.

Realized the next day I had hit a broad with BV :hhh:

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
:snoop: liquor + being horny = problems

Got drunk one time at a bar, left with a chick, so drunk don't remember who she was or what she looked like, got in my car and drove with her. only remember two things after that
1. us in the back seat of my car, her pulling up her underwear and stepping out of my car
2. me waking up in my bed the next afternoon

til this day I wonder who she was, literally don't remember a single physical feature about her :snoop:

This happened to me also :mjlol:

MrBillCollecta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I smashed a fat chick once outside in the park in broad daylight..her p*ssy stunk like a muthafukka but I was horny

Got head from this old white bytch paid her 20 drove to her apartments and she sucked me off while her dude was inside waiting for his cigs...I saw her asked if she wanted to suck some young blk dikk and she went for it..she told me to tell her when I was bout to nut I bust all in her mouth..she opened the door spit out the nut and went into the house wit her man

These broads kill me with that tell me when you gon nut bullshyt. My dikk will let you know.... FOH.

MrBillCollecta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I swear to God bro. I knew she was big but that shyt put things into perspective. It's was too late at that point. She had already topped me off and I was standing there with wood in hand. And to make shyt worse she started playing with her p*ssy and spreading her shyt like i was supposed eat it up. I wanted out but my dikk didn't.

:mjlol::mjlol: I love the coli

This made me reconsider, I was gonna fukk this fat chick this week, but maybe not. That post nut clarity would be too much:picard:

Please reconsider. :russ: