What’s the worst thing you did out of horniness

Crude

Superstar
Daps
After being 4 months at sea, we pulled into Jacksonville. I fukked this kinda thick chick I met in a mall, got caught in her house with her parents and had to hide in her closet for 4 hours. She had a special needs brother and he kept trying to rat me out but they didnt know what manhideside meant. After 4 hours I beat the brakes off her waited 2 hours for a cab (pre Uber) and never spoke to her again. She was my first thick chick and I kinda liked it.
:pachaha:

I'm in tears.

To answer the question though, there are two things that will get me up out of my bed an opportunity to go make money and an opportunity to get some p*ssy.

Years ago I remember I was talking to this young lady on this dating site. Those dating sites weren't as prevalent as they are now. The thing lady was talking that shyt and saying what she would do to me, I hoped in my car drove like 5 hours to Arkansas State University.
:francis:

She had a roommate, so we couldn't do nothing in her dorm. I took her to get some IHOP, got a room, tapped that ass, and rolled over and went to sleep. I no woke up that morning hit again dropped her off back at her dorm and drove back to north LA.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
After being 4 months at sea, we pulled into Jacksonville. I fukked this kinda thick chick I met in a mall, got caught in her house with her parents and had to hide in her closet for 4 hours. She had a special needs brother and he kept trying to rat me out but they didnt know what manhideside meant. After 4 hours I beat the brakes off her waited 2 hours for a cab (pre Uber) and never spoke to her again. She was my first thick chick and I kinda liked it.

@General Mills

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Shout out to all my long drive brehs. When that p*ssy call

tenor.gif