Its a L on massive levels

giphy.gif

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
After being 4 months at sea, we pulled into Jacksonville. I fukked this kinda thick chick I met in a mall, got caught in her house with her parents and had to hide in her closet for 4 hours. She had a special needs brother and he kept trying to rat me out but they didnt know what manhideside meant. After 4 hours I beat the brakes off her waited 2 hours for a cab (pre Uber) and never spoke to her again. She was my first thick chick and I kinda liked it.

Pulling into port after being at sea for more than a week?

Good for you :salute:

Screwed one of the Cosmetology instructors at the Barber School I went to. Drove in the snow to tape up a broken window her badass kid broke. Think I spent more time taping that stupid window up. :francis:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
fukk this chic name Big Bird, fukked this midget who liked anal, fukked during a lab class in the back of the class room. She sat on my lap. fukked this chic i doubt had 23 chromosomes and a 1/10, fukked my ex while driving down the NJ Turnpike, actually she was turned on and straddled me while I drove. fukked a white hoe outside of Webster Hall, bytch left dirty foot prints on my car ceiling. Drove to Pittsburgh from jersey because I wanted to fukk.

Balistik10290

Jersey's Own
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
Messaged this real fat hoe on POF and told her id give her 100 if she gave me head, saw her come out her crib and i was just :hhh: she started toppin me off in the car and i was just lookin at her body like :scust: thinkin "wtf am i doin" after she was done we stopped at a gas station and i gave her a 20 and pack of newports:unimpressed:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Messaged this real fat hoe on POF and told her id give her 100 if she gave me head, saw her come out her crib and i was just :hhh: she started toppin me off in the car and i was just lookin at her body like :scust: thinkin "wtf am i doin" after she was done we stopped at a gas station and i gave her a 20 and pack of newports:unimpressed:

Good old POF days. I could pull a bytch off there in 10 mins then meet up at the telly or backseat

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
I smashed a fat chick once outside in the park in broad daylight..her p*ssy stunk like a muthafukka but I was horny

Got head from this old white bytch paid her 20 drove to her apartments and she sucked me off while her dude was inside waiting for his cigs...I saw her asked if she wanted to suck some young blk dikk and she went for it..she told me to tell her when I was bout to nut I bust all in her mouth..she opened the door spit out the nut and went into the house wit her man

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I smashed a fat chick once outside in the park in broad daylight..her p*ssy stunk like a muthafukka but I was horny

Got head from this old white bytch paid her 20 drove to her apartments and she sucked me off while her dude was inside waiting for his cigs...I saw her asked if she wanted to suck some young blk dikk and she went for it..she told me to tell her when I was bout to nut I bust all in her mouth..she opened the door spit out the nut and went into the house wit her man
:picard:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I fukked a possible methhead raw. She had black teeth, and it looked like someone made an incision on her back because she had a long scar that ran straight down to the middle of it.

That ass was fat as fukk, and her p*ssy was so good that my dikk literally came out white because it was covered in cream. That shyt was absurd:wow:.

That post-nut clarity that came not 15 seconds after the nut was as well, but not in that way:francis:. I need to get tested for everything under the sun because that encounter was filled with crimson flags:francis:.

That's not even mentioning that I have a girl that's 6'0 220 on the roster that has asscheeks that are the size of my torso individually...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Breh above did a 5 hour drive:mjlol::russ:
Man i can’t decide if I count weekends and shyt. Oh I’ve drove all across America for a weekend of sex. But yea. 5-6 hours for a one nighter and leave back home the next day. I’m good for it :mjlol:

Most times it wasn’t even planned. It’s one thing to plan a long drive, 7 days in the future. It’s another to hear “come over” at 8pm and pull up at 1am :mjlit:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I did too and had the worst post nut clarity in mankind. This bytch was so big that when she laid on her back in my living room floor, she was taller than my coffee table breh. I hit every hole too my G. My place smelled like burnt rubber when I was done.
:scust:

:mjlol::mjlol: I love the coli

This made me reconsider, I was gonna fukk this fat chick this week, but maybe not. That post nut clarity would be too much:picard:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I was driving on a midnight creep session

fukked around and locked my keys in the car while getting gas

Busted out the back passenger window and kept on pushing to her house.

Beat it up and when I got home the next morning (before 6am and people wake up) told wifey that these teenagers are getting out of control with the car vandalism, might be time to move :mjlol::smugfavre::mjpls: