What's the worst pain you have ever felt?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Explain the bolded.

In detail:popcorn:

Your girlfriend has the @sshole of a succubus.

Okay. It took 1.3 seconds for me to slip from the roof and slam onto the ground. In that 1.3 seconds, I saw my entire life fly past my eyes like someone pressing the fast forward button on a VCR. Then splat. I saw white light for a split second but that could've just been my body dealing with the fact that I had just slammed into hard ground :heh: I realized that somehow I was not dead, my neighbor heard me fall, I stumbled into her couch and passed out and woke up on a helicopter. Dead ass though, when I thought I was gonna die, my life flew across my eyes like sports center. I guess God decided to give me an early preview of what the real thing will be like :sadcam:

Daps
Okay. It took 1.3 seconds for me to slip from the roof and slam onto the ground. In that 1.3 seconds, I saw my entire life fly past my eyes like someone pressing the fast forward button on a VCR. Then splat. I saw white light for a split second but that could've just been my body dealing with the fact that I had just slammed into hard ground :heh: I realized that somehow I was not dead, my neighbor heard me fall, I stumbled into her couch and passed out and woke up on a helicopter. Dead ass though, when I thought I was gonna die, my life flew across my eyes like sports center. I guess God decided to give me an early preview of what the real thing will be like :sadcam:

When your life flashed before your eyes, was it like that like time slowed down. You know like where your adrenaline is pumping and youre able to see and feel every moment?

or was it just like the ticker on ESPN where it just passed as quickly as it came?

And was it just major events in your life or do you feel it was like every single moment.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
When your life flashed before your eyes, was it like that like time slowed down. You know like where your adrenaline is pumping and youre able to see and feel every moment?

or was it just like the ticker on ESPN where it just passed as quickly as it came?

And was it just major events in your life or do you feel it was like every single moment.

It was fast but slow. Fast enough that it was only a split second but slow enough that I saw all the images clearly and vividly. And it wasn't every single moment......just memories of different periods of my life flying through my head at random. When 50 cent got shot in the GRODT movie, that's exactly how it is. You just see things. I guess for people who really die, everything goes black afterward :to:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
nikkas might think im bullshyttin but stubbing yo toe pain is for a very short period of time but the feeling be makin a nikka wanna :to:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most pain I've had was when I tore my ACLs. Yes both of them :snoop: , 2 separate occasions tho

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:damn: fukk, I'mma be paranoid now

Only advice the doctor gave me...in the winter months make sure your balls are nice and warm when you are in bed. For some reason most of these random cases happen in winter. And you have to get medical attention very quickly, as my brother was told if he left it too long he would have lost one maybe both of his balls because the blood supply was being cut off. How on earth someone would be able to stand that level of pain without getting to hospital ASAP I have no clue.

The risk decreases with age, ages 13-16 are when most of the random torsions happen when it just occurs when you are sleeping . But men can get it at any age, especially if they do contact sports or just getting a unlucky kick to the balls ,can do it. Golfing actually is a risky one due to the sudden twisting.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
I had pericarditis in my late teens. I was laid up in a roach motel in Brooklyn for three straight days taking half breaths each one more painful than the next. It's an inflammation of the sack surrounding the heart that caused my heart to have to work much harder than usual.

Went to the hospital and it took them a whole day to even properly diagnose me. Ended up being prescribed high dosages of ibuprofen.

That Demerol drip though?:bow: