What's the worst pain you have ever felt?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:aicmon: Fat grafting is a form of injections. You harvested fat from one part of the body and injected it somewhere else

And yes, I saw the pictures :shaq:

BBL are not considered injections but I doubt you have enough knowledge about the subject for you to know that and the difference between the different opinions. Refer to it how you like. It makes no matter.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Was working in a factory, loading boxes this guy drops the 1000 lb crate on my foot.

This happened to me once back in the day, I literally thought my foot would explode during those coupe of seconds. But I think the worst pain was when I had an abscess over a tooth in my mouth :merchant: I damn near blacked out from the nerve pain :merchant:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
BBL are not considered injections but I doubt you have enough knowledge about the subject for you to know that and the difference between the different opinions. Refer to it how you like. It makes no matter.

It's not open heart surgery, it's a simple butt augmentation involving fat injections, what would be hard for me to understand :dahell:?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
It's not open heart surgery, it's a simple butt augmentation involving fat injections, what would be hard for me to understand :dahell:?

Again, I don't care enough about your understanding to explain it to you. If you read my quote and your response carefully it is clear you don't know what you are talking about. I am talking about terms and why certain terms are assigned to certain procedures. And all you can do is repeat your limited understanding. The fat was no more injected than a implant would be but whatever. If you want knowledge Google it or don't. However, if your going to make a joke at least have the decency to use the correct terminology. Good day.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Got my foreskin trapped half way down my penis. Girlfriend tried pulling it back up, I did, sat in a warm bath, thing was locked tight , and penis was swelling like a mo fo. I seriously thought I would lose my penis to be honest,as due to my embarrassment I spent ages thinking my boner would shrink and my foreskin would go back to normal...so by the time I decided that wasn't happening shyt was going purple. I couldn't drive in that state, my girlfriend can't drive so had to get a taxi up the hospital.

It wasn't really hurting at that point though, what hurt was when I got to hospital they tried releasing it in a way they called 'manually' ( so didn't need an operation), only time I hated a female touching my penis, never known pain like it. There was a bit of blood by now as well. So I had to have an emergency op in the end because I left it so long, and my foreskin would have strangled my penis basically. Luckily it worked, but I had to take antibiotics for like a month,not just due to the op but because when that happened to my foreskin I was in my girlfriends @sshole. They told me I needed to be circumcised , have I had it done? nope. After all that shyt, no way am I going in hospital again.
:dahell:

:merchant:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I think my brother had it worse,his balls twisted while he was asleep, torsion I think it's called, I remember the screams, went with him to the hospital ,now my brothers not a big man ,yet while they were examining,they actually had to get security in to help hold him down.In the end they had to sedate him like a lion or some shyt. He was puking from the pain, it was like some exorcist shyt, now you can imagine the fukked up things hospital security guard see, but this large black security guard actually had tears in his eyes after dealing with my brother. They saved his balls, but they had to staple them down or something.

But I actually couldn't sleep well for a few weeks ,the whole thing was horrific being a man I think most me have felt the pain of being kicked in the balls... well imagine that times a 1000 and the pain never goes away , in fact one of my male relatives actually got phantom pains when he was told about it . I think it was the randomness of it, he never had an accident, it just happens to some people at a certain age especially without warning.
:damn: fukk, I'mma be paranoid now

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
When my left lung collapsed. It felt like what you would think a heart attack would feel like.

you're the third person i've heard on here who had their left lung collapse (i've had mine collapse too):dwillhuh:

I think my brother had it worse,his balls twisted while he was asleep, torsion I think it's called, I remember the screams, went with him to the hospital ,now my brothers not a big man ,yet while they were examining,they actually had to get security in to help hold him down.In the end they had to sedate him like a lion or some shyt. He was puking from the pain, it was like some exorcist shyt, now you can imagine the fukked up things hospital security guard see, but this large black security guard actually had tears in his eyes after dealing with my brother. They saved his balls, but they had to staple them down or something.

But I actually couldn't sleep well for a few weeks ,the whole thing was horrific being a man I think most me have felt the pain of being kicked in the balls... well imagine that times a 1000 and the pain never goes away , in fact one of my male relatives actually got phantom pains when he was told about it . I think it was the randomness of it, he never had an accident, it just happens to some people at a certain age especially without warning.

:sadcam: holy shyt.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Again, I don't care enough about your understanding to explain it to you. If you read my quote and your response carefully it is clear you don't know what you are talking about. I am talking about terms and why certain terms are assigned to certain procedures. And all you can do is repeat your limited understanding. The fat was no more injected than a implant would be but whatever. If you want knowledge Google it or don't. However, if your going to make a joke at least have the decency to use the correct terminology. Good day.

What terminology :what:? "diaper butt injections"? That was a broad tongue and cheek comment about injections (fat transfers are injections), it wasn't serious, breh

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-I once landed flat on my back catching a pass in football. Couldn't breathe for what seemed like forever. Thought i was on my way out :sadcam:
-Kicked in the liver by a 230 pound kickboxer during sparring. Even my head hurt. Ears ringing
-As a kid i got these stomach aches that lasted hours. Felt like i was being stabbed from the inside by about twelve hundred blades.

Otherwise i've been pretty lucky