What's the worst pain you have ever felt?

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wisdom tooth pain-I wake up in the middle of the night and that shyt was fukking KILLING ME. My brother even heard me hollering from the other side of the house. He gave me some kind of strong ass pill that knocked me out, then when I woke up the pain was completely gone. I still need to get that shyt extracted soon though....

Kicked in the stomach: That shyt just SUCKS.

Paper cuts: Not excruciating, but I fukking HATE them shyts with a passion. I don't even like getting near Encyclopedias and shyt because of it...

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
i got a shot in my ass when i was like 7. Pulled my pants down and laid on the table thinking it was going to be like any other shot, then i felt that needle in my right butt cheek and brehs :snoop:

Had never cried from a shot before that, but got damn that shyt had me yelling to the point where my mom offered to take me for ice cream after (we were poor so my mom rarely did shyt like that unplanned)

Last edited:

MF_BREW

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee,WI
I was in a car accident, van fliped seven times down the street no one was wearing a seat belt . My whole body went numb and I got a cut on my on my head, had me bleeding like ric flair.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
When I was like 7 I had really bad side pain and was throwing up every night for like 2 weeks, when I went to the doctor turns out I had some broken ribs somehow. Still don't know how that happened to this day :lupe:

edit: this one didn't hurt as much but around the same age we were doing some wwf fighting and shyt inside and i got suplexed and my head went straight into the corner of this wooden bedframe. It didn't hurt that bad but there was blood everywhere lol. Went to the hospital and had to get like 7 stiches or so.

Daps
yep, i had the surgery too. the chest tube doesn't do shyt breh. they put a chest tube in me and the next morning, i woke up with blood all over my body. found out i lost half the blood in my body and i had to go back to the ER immediately:damn:

Wait so you had to wake up for them to realize youre losing gallons of blood:heh:

terrible hospital:camby:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Wait so you had to wake up for them to realize youre losing gallons of blood:heh:

terrible hospital:camby:

and an anaesthesiologist at this hospital just got sent to jail for sexually assaulting women during surgery :deadrose:

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...ht_gets_10_years_in_jail_for_sex_assault.html

edit: should probably clarify, i wasn't at the hospital when i was losing blood. they literally shoved a tube into me and told me to go home 30 mins later. they should've kept me for observation overnight.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Back pain easily, fukking around in the snow shoveling, shyt hurted every time inhaled and exhaled

Close second is the time I exercised for the first time in years, and was amped up I was still that strong, htting the weights, and when I stood up I screamed punched myself in my hand, and tore a tendon in my hand, I couldnt do shyt for like 3 weeks, getting my keys out my pocket was a task.....Silly shyt like this is the story of my life though

3- Charlie horse, nothing else needs to be said.....................

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
this thread is critical....got me feeling ya'lls pain and wanting to hug it out

I've broken both of my feet on two separate occasions and both of them shyts hurt horribly (because i'm a fukking clutz)

I've also broken my ankle and my wrist (basketball injuries)
dehydration (two times in my life with the most recent being last year in September :sadbron: literally thought I would die this second time around and took 6 or 7 full bags of iv)....the endless puking and feeling of dryness/emptiness just feels horrible beyond explanation....this time around I was laying on the er floor because I couldn't even muster up the strength to sit upright and I had them nasty lil plastic puke bags popping....def got all the way to the bile region of my stomach and that hurts extra cuz you're retching and heaving up nothing but acid so then your linings start to catch fire....it just felt like my body was like...bytch we over this shyt...holla back

had my gallbladder removed last year...and surgery and recovery were fukked up too but the pain beforehand from them gallstones was HORRIBLE...some of the most intense I've ever felt...I was also suffering pancreatitis at the same time....I thought my insides were simultaneously being stabbed up and ripped out....based morphine drips helped a great deal when I was first diagnosed with both issues

I was also attacked by a giant German Shepard when I was about 12....he ate my face, back, hands...and im still all scarred from that bullshyt...luckily at the time I had braces so my teeth weren't knocked out of my face but the impact from rover trying to rip my face off lead to two root canals in the front teeth and a plastic surgeon had to sew my shyt back to together....the other wounds were bad but the pain came from those damn root canals and the surgeon sewing my face back together no more than 5 hours post attack....I can still cry about how much it hurt if I let my mind fade back there

my latest pain sitch is some horrible uterine fibroids that I will eventually need surgery to remove once i decide to drop some young into the world and ovarian cysts that rupture from time to time...I suffer from pcos....brehs on here just be glad you're not a woman ...and brehettes...if you think "normal" cramps are fukking retarded.......lordy may...the rupturing cysts feel like billions of poison tipped barbs attacking my womb and all of the corresponding parts....sometimes i just be sitting there like :merchant: trying to process just how to process the pain...the fibroids also cause all this fukked up secondary pain which for me originates in the lower back....

....just know that all of these issues are why I smoke so much ganj and will continue to do so for pain relief and management when prescription drugs either don't help or cause wonky side effects

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
I'm nowhere near ya'll's stories...:huhldup:

Post-surgery wisdom teeth and an allergy test where they place droplets of allergen concentrates on your back and prick your skin under each one to see what reacts after 10-15 minutes (allergic to all of them)...:bryan:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
prolly fracfure in my lower back. i couldnt physically get out of bed one day. :whew: