What's the worst pain you have ever felt?

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Now that I think about it I never really been in intense physical pain :ohhh:

Had a tooth pulled but that shyt was light. Guess I'm just fweago n icey.

2gy6par.jpg

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
you're the third person i've heard on here who had their left lung collapse (i've had mine collapse too):dwillhuh:

:sadcam: holy shyt.

Did they have to cut you open and use the air machine to bring it back up :damn: it took three surgeries to get mine to stay in place it kept falling back down after they removed the tube/machine.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Did they have to cut you open and use the air machine to bring it back up :damn: it took three surgeries to get mine to stay in place it kept falling back down after they removed the tube/machine.

yep, i had the surgery too. the chest tube doesn't do shyt breh. they put a chest tube in me and the next morning, i woke up with blood all over my body. found out i lost half the blood in my body and i had to go back to the ER immediately:damn:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
yep, i had the surgery too. the chest tube doesn't do shyt breh. they put a chest tube in me and the next morning, i woke up with blood all over my body. found out i lost half the blood in my body and i had to go back to the ER immediately:damn:

:dwillhuh: damn thats crazy

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I pulled my lower back muscles when working out nearly 2 years ago, the pain was unbearable. I couldn't walk for about a week :damn:

When I had pneumonia, my chest felt so heavy. Breathing became a chore and you get a stabbing pain carrots your chest every time you inhale. I totally understand why people die from it and my (un)lucky has had it twice.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Testicular Torsion. You know it's bad when the Doctor cringed.

I also had bladder problems at 9 years old, had to get a catheder shoved up my penis. I was about pass out due to the pain. I couldn't piss for a week after that without it stinging.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
When I was 14, I was practicing A Karate Kata in my room...old wood floors.

I dropped my right leg down after a side thrust kick doing Yeian Yodan... landed right on a splintered piece of wood, about 1 1/2 inches long. It completely entered my foot.

I went straight to LICH on Henry St. Once seen, the Dr. said he would have to make an incision on my foot in order to extract the wood, however I was too scared of the needles, which was excruciating aftert he first one, to allow him to administer anesthesia.

So he opened my foot with a scalpel w/o it. EXCRUCIATING.

However, weirdly enough, that was only the 2nd most painful. The most painful experience of my life was a very weird sore throat that I had at 13 yrs old. It got increasingly bad throughout the week to the point where everytime I swallowed saliva, coughed, breathed, laughed or anything else...it felt literally like an ice pick was stabbing my throat.

I went to the hospital and they did not diagnose Strep so there was nothing to do but wait it out. The pain got to such a point, that I stopped crying and began feeling in awe of the pain. It was at a level of feeling that I truly did not even believe existed.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
bullet shell went into my flak vest... it was burning for so long.. but so much other shyt was going on that I didn't even had time to get it out so it just burned n burned. :to:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Had a hernia patched up earlier in the year.

After the meds wore off and i tried to pee :ohmy: apparently the catheter scratched my uretha :sadcam:

felt like i was peeing knives.

And not to mention the pain from the surgery its self, i could barely walk for two days. Whole left side of my torso felt like i got hit by a truck.

-DMP-

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I think my brother had it worse,his balls twisted while he was asleep, torsion I think it's called, I remember the screams, went with him to the hospital ,now my brothers not a big man ,yet while they were examining,they actually had to get security in to help hold him down.In the end they had to sedate him like a lion or some shyt. He was puking from the pain, it was like some exorcist shyt, now you can imagine the fukked up things hospital security guard see, but this large black security guard actually had tears in his eyes after dealing with my brother. They saved his balls, but they had to staple them down or something.

But I actually couldn't sleep well for a few weeks ,the whole thing was horrific being a man I think most me have felt the pain of being kicked in the balls... well imagine that times a 1000 and the pain never goes away , in fact one of my male relatives actually got phantom pains when he was told about it . I think it was the randomness of it, he never had an accident, it just happens to some people at a certain age especially without warning.
First time I heard about testicular torsion was an episode of Venture Bros back in the day :russ: