What's the worst pain you have ever felt?

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Numerous from playing park football in high school.Suppose to be fun but when you a teenager you wild and reckless.Back pain,sprain-broken toes,bursitis in legs and arms (which I still feel at times).Besides this wisdom tooth pain is no joke :damn:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They had no explanation. Doctor said sometimes it just happens in people with a tall athletic build..I was in 11th grade. Was in the hospital for a whole month :scusthov:
Same exact thing happened to me...tho I was in the hospital for a much shorter time

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Broke my hip when I was 14. Not a fracture, a clean break. Luckily I passed out after about 35 minutes and the hospital was generous with the morphine:ahh:.
bedridden for 6 weeks 7 months of rehab. Never really felt the same way about playing sports since :ld:.

i always remember being a kid and watching some show on tv it was about soccer and this old grizzly italian man said with subtitles underneath, if you never want a break or tear dont play sports

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
*Puts on shoe*
*Wasp stings my big toe*
:dwillhuh:wtf
OH GOD NO:damn:
:dead:

Mom looked at me like nikka get up :heh:

wait u serious:skip:
:whoo:
:yeshrug:
u aint got insurance nikka :umad:man up

i had a bee sting ish was painful as hell and my finger becamse twice its size

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Fell off a three story house when I was 12. They had to bring a helicopter to my ghetto ass neighborhood to fly me to the hospital.

I split my face open upon impact, half my cheek was hanging off. I touched my face with my hand and it was blood all over my fingers, had me :wtf: before I passed out. Literally felt like I got hit by a semi truck. Ten odd years later, I still have a small mark on my cheek and chin.

Edit: And yea....you do see your life flash before your eyes when you're about to die...trust me :sadcam:

it slows down, i was in a car accident and it was literally like 5 seconds but felt like long minutes as my car lost control

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
stabbed in my leg in a fight

nerve in my tooth with a hole in it got infected.... that was the worst pain of my life
way worse than than being stabbed ...way way way way way worse... almost 48 hours of pain.

EDIT: went to the emergency room the first night.. they Gave me 1 OXY and a script for like some aspirin medication w codeine... they wans't taking me seriously or some shyt... the oxy didnt DO shyt.. nothing... nada zilch... Found out that's the hospital they take you to when you don't have coverage... basically if u get shot... ur pretty much gonna die in there. IT wasnt til the next day when the doc stuck that needle in my jaw that shyt stopped almost immediately

Grady?

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-I once landed flat on my back catching a pass in football. Couldn't breathe for what seemed like forever. Thought i was on my way out :sadcam:
-Kicked in the liver by a 230 pound kickboxer during sparring. Even my head hurt. Ears ringing
-As a kid i got these stomach aches that lasted hours. Felt like i was being stabbed from the inside by about twelve hundred blades.

Otherwise i've been pretty lucky
Ouuuuch....Them liver hits are a bytch...I once caught a clean knee to the solar plexus during a clinch....fukking PARALYZING....

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was fast but slow. Fast enough that it was only a split second but slow enough that I saw all the images clearly and vividly. And it wasn't every single moment......just memories of different periods of my life flying through my head at random. When 50 cent got shot in the GRODT movie, that's exactly how it is. You just see things. I guess for people who really die, everything goes black afterward :to:
This is very true...I've had the same thing happen to me. What's weird is, I don't remember what happened to me when I saw this....