What's the worst pain you have ever felt?

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
Peeled back some meat on my right hand when I was 14. Was riding my bike and like a pure genius rode over an area of fallen fence, lost control and fell off hands first. The sharp top ends when thru the lower part of my palm and peeled back a nice chunk smh.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Appendicitis

Feels like somebody taking an ice cream scoop to your insides...fukked up shyt was I TRIED to take the shyt in stride, not knowing how serious it was. I did the typical tough nikka "sleep it off" routine and instead of it just needing to come out it actually burst. I rode to the hospital feeling every bump in the road, and once I got there I sat in the waiting froom for 6 hours and almost died. Doc told me after I got my lass stitches out that I was the worst case of appendicitis he had seen and that he had almost lost me.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
worst pain was when I got my toenail removed. I had an ingrown nail that was fukkin up my toe...so it had to be taken out

I knew I was in for a ride, when the doctor looked me in the eye and told me he isnt going to sugar coat it...put his hand on my shoulder and told me this is gonna be extremely painfail.

Doctors NEVER say that sh!t, so I knew i was about have my card pulled.

They had to inject my toe with drugs to numb it so that I wouldnt feel them ripping my toenail out.

to make sure I wouldnt feel sh!t they had to inject me multiple times around my toe. and after every few stabs they'd tap my toe and ask me if I could feel the tap. (as soon as I cant feel the tap...that means the toe is numb enough to do the work)

:snoop: I wanted to say no so bad, so that they'd stop...but sh!t wasnt numbing my toe all the way..so I had to ask for more :snoop:

I was literally screaming like a bytch nikka. ..keep in mind im covered in tatts, and these tats aint sh!t to the pain of getting my toenail injected 20+times by a long thick needle.

To make matters worse they were moving the needle around in my toe ..so picture your toe beginning to get numb..so now you not feeling sh!t.., and they moving the needle around and all of a sudden it hits an area that isnt numb...sh!t had me jumping up screaming like a fakkit.

while doctor over there telling me to hold still... :beli:

I asked him if he could just put me to sleep and he said no :beli:

jmspro

Banned
Daps
I was 9 years old and was cutting grass on a riding lawnmower. It was early in the morning and the grass was wet and it was sticking to the blades. I cut the lawnmower off and got down on the ground to reach under to get the grass off. When I went to pull myself up I wasn't looking and grabbed the muffler. Holy shyt it hurt so much. I was running around in the yard screaming and finally just put my hand in this bucket that had water in it. I think I sat there for about 3 hours just crying My parents came home and took me to the hostpital. I don't know how I don't have a scar.

I was literally:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Physical pain that is.

I don't have kids but I'm sure when I do I will say child birth.

For me it was when I had surgery on my hip and foot.

Hip pain has got to be the worst.:bryan:

Stomach pain is high up there too.
Physical pain that is.

I don't have kids but I'm sure when I do I will say child birth.

For me it was when I had surgery on my hip and foot.

Hip pain has got to be the worst.:bryan:

Stomach pain is high up there too.
You dudes have no idea! Luckily for you,especially in these fakkitized times,you're culturally inaccessible to African male rites of passage.
Lister%20Hunter%20-%20Abakwetha%20Initiation%20Circumcision%20Ceremony%2013.JPG

That's Xhosa circumcision. This is Kikuyu style,also done by Masaais and Kalenjins. It leaves a small foreskin just behind the head.
Maasai2.jpg

"Photographs of Samburu and Maasai youths, and early ones of Kikuyu warriors, show a sometimes quite large roll of foreskin hanging in the ' tassel' position below the glans, and often this displaced foreskin appears not to have been shortened at the tip. Koenig (1956, p.88) describes it as ' a lower, shovel-like projection ...
http://karanjazplace.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-mahogany-princess.html
Once you've undergone this,fcuk joint pains and migraines. Nothing apart from serious internal injury matters. I know guys who've been shot and they say the pain didn't compare.

Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw P's Coat Hangers
MASSIVE fracture in my shin.
close to a complete break.

Got kicked in the side of the leg while I was coming down from a rebound. I took 2 steps and...

Brehs.

Like someone poured flaming acid knives in my leg. :damn: blacked in and out for an hour. I got it set right away, but my school insurance was too cheap to cover for painkillers. :pacspit:

I was in the fetal position on my bed rocking for 2 days straight, unable to sleep.

Thank GOD for white folks and their addiction (as well as their easy access to) prescription drugs. :blessed: Some dude who knew my homeboy got me some Ultram and Percoset for free in exchange for some tickets to our games.
Was like :ahh: on the sidelines.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Got second and third-degree burns on my stomach and thigh from SCALDING hot water when I was seven or eight. Never felt pain in my life like that. I was shivering and shaking the rest of the day.

Still got the marks/scars on me to this day. Affected area is starting to feel funny as I type this. :sadcam: