What's The Stankest Puss You Been Around

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
I always smell the p*ssy before i hit it.

But this one time meet some chick at a show. Nice everything all night we fukked around touching, feeling all that shyt so i knew i was gonna get it in :shaq: We get to my car i can tell she aint gonna wait till we get back to her place i pull car to a spot we can fukk :noah:jumps to back seat i was driving a subarban at the time i already had the seats folded down :youngsabo:i get back there pull pants down and panties and i immediately:sadbron:the smell hit me and she saw my reaction was :scusthov:but i pushed through it and started to hit it. Turned her around cause i figured atleast from the back i can catch some air. fukk was i wrong her ass was stankin pulled out and my D rubbed against her ass and i could feel shyt flakes or something:damn:couldnt do it anymore copped out saying i think i saw a cop pass by. She hit me up a few days later telling me shes sorry bout how it smelled and that it was from sweat and blah blah.

I made her shower that same day right before i went over and hit it again.:steviej:

Hold on u was hittin raw? How u feel the dookie flakes if u wasnt? :dahell:u nikkas really ruthless huh?

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
lololol at nikkas in here talkin bout so many stank pussies

:dwillhuh: how many dirty hoes yall nikkas smashing

i had one chick her shyt aint really stank until it got wet and i got to pumpin
every pump shyt hit my nose

but thats why irequest a bytch be shaved real talk, hairy p*ssy is disrespectful, ESPECIALLY in the summer time i wont touch a bytch unless she shaved real talk

This. That's super important with me. She also has to be CLLLLLLLLLEEEAAAANNNN!! Butthole and the p*ssy gotta be smelling like sweet scents.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
I have to question the women you all catch cus I've never been around a woman that I've messed with whose box smelled bad. I'm sorry to hear that for yall :russ:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Whoever said something bout Pheromones was sayin some real shyt. I dont know what it is but my girl p*ssy just smell right. Its not scented or nuthin but when that smell on my fingers i be sniffin that shyt all day. shyt is crazy

it other bytches I fukked who pussies dont stink but the smell just dont fukk wit my nose

I aint never fukk no jawn wit a stinky ass p*ssy tho. Maybe fingered one or two....but i'll make some excuse up before im fukkin some bytch i gotta hold my nose wit

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I don't see how any decent woman wouldn't freshen up when you call and say you're coming over.
shyt, even if it's at my place, excuse yourself for 5 minutes to the bathroom and wipe it down.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I said, "Yo, do you smell that?" She says, "smell what?" :usure: I instantly put my fingers up to her nose and said, "do u smell this?" :comeon:

tumblr_mq08a6nGKj1rz36j2o2_100.png
:russ: :laff: :deadmanny: