What's The Stankest Puss You Been Around

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
Last month I hit this girl and her puss smelled like pis n fish, I tried my best to ignore it but after 10 minutes I couldn't take it any more I put my draws back on and walked out the room:umad:. When I see some girls I look at them and be like "wonder what that thang smell like" :manny:

That story was recent though worse puss I ever smelled was this girl I used to fuk wit back in hs, I came back to the east coast after 5 years and she wanted me to come by and smash, I went over there and she took her panties off and the smell that came from there was worse than the smell I remembered from the medical examiner's office where they cut up dead bodies for autopsy's, I said no words I got up, got out, hopped in my truck and rolled and never hit her up again.

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
I had a girls whose puss was so flagrant foul, I went to Target and bought a whole new set of washcloths specifically for her. I was like jooooe, she can't even use my regular joints. I never let her on to this and I still kept hittin' it. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
This post is dumb ignorant. BUT. I do have a story.

I've been lucky enough to personally not encounter this.

I was walking down to my homie house to get on the game with another partner who was over there kicking it. So I knock. about a minute passes. And then I'm like wtf I ring the doorbell. I see the screen door open and my homie puts his finger over his mouth like "shhhh" and then he opens it. So I'm trying to be quiet. BUT as soon as he opens the door I GET BLASTED by a smell I have NEVER smelled before. shyt was just WOW. I cant even control myself I look at my patna and just blurt out "MAN, WHAT THE fukk IS THAT" and he's kinda grinning and he's like...****** fukking downstairs. And I'm like "fukkING WHAT?" and he kinda laugh and just grabs me like cuz come the fukk in. And I mean the whole house is smelling like SOMETHING. it couldn't have been p*ssy or at least I didn't think so. and its all through the hallway, this nikka momma in the room watching TV, its in her room. we go in his room, its there. I mean that shyt was like a fukking Stank Ass Ghost or some shyt. It was incredible. So about twenty minutes later this girl passes and goes into the other room and this nikka comes into his room and starts laughing.

I'm looking at that nikka like bruh. fukk are YOU laughing at. you hit that.

To this day. NEVER smelled something from a human that foul. And I've changed Diapers.

Elle

Pro
Daps

I was walking down to my homie house to get on the game with another partner who was over there kicking it. So I knock. about a minute passes. And then I'm like wtf I ring the doorbell. I see the screen door open and my homie puts his finger over his mouth like "shhhh" and then he opens it. So I'm trying to be quiet. BUT as soon as he opens the door I GET BLASTED by a smell I have NEVER smelled before. shyt was just WOW. I cant even control myself I look at my patna and just blurt out "MAN, WHAT THE fukk IS THAT" and he's kinda grinning and he's like...****** fukking downstairs. And I'm like "fukkING WHAT?" and he kinda laugh and just grabs me like cuz come the fukk in. And I mean the whole house is smelling like SOMETHING. it couldn't have been p*ssy or at least I didn't think so. and its all through the hallway, this nikka momma in the room watching TV, its in her room. we go in his room, its there. I mean that shyt was like a fukking Stank Ass Ghost or some shyt. It was incredible. So about twenty minutes later this girl passes and goes into the other room and this nikka comes into his room and starts laughing.

To this day. NEVER smelled something from a human that foul. And I've changed Diapers.
Wait. Your friend was having sex in the basement with a stankin chick and his mom was upstairs watching tv? And it was stinking up the house and mom didnt say anything?

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
My old coworker told me when he was 16 him and his friend went to this girls house. She had her friend over so of course all of them were in the room about to get it in. He says he pulled the girls pants down to finger her first and she smelled so fishy the smell filled the room but because he was horny he still slept with her. He claims that when him and his friend left his boy made him stick his hand out of the window because the fish smell was all in the car. He claims it took 3 days for his finger to smell better.

I've heard a lot of other stories from guys. I would never go around a guy not smelling fresh. I even keep wipes in my person to stay fresh during the day and just in case a restroom doesn't have toilet paper. If u don't have any sort of infection u should not ever smell fishy.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

:laff:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
U can have really stank coochie and it be just an infection. Infections are evil. Doesn't mean it's and std

b. woods

Peace
Daps

:deadmanny:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I'll never forget this time when I was tryin to smash this bytch a few years back after the club. I knew her for a minute, but I had never smashed.

Me and a few of my homies met up at a club with some of her homies. We all kick it and head back to my crib. We were all faded as hell and I was gropin this bytch on the dancefloor so I knew it was gonna go down.

I take this broad upstairs to my room, we started to get it poppin:win:, I'm takin off my shyt, I'm takin off her clothes. I take off her shirt & bra and pull up the skirt and slide her thong to the side and started playin with the p*ssy. :shaq:

All of a sudden I catch this whiff of straight up rotten, rancid and moldy salmon :scusthov: I instantly got turned the fukk off. I was so offended that this bytch would lead me into a stench of death like that. The funk was glued to my hand and was foggin up the room. :scusthov:

I had to keep it all the way 100 with the chick. I said, "Yo, do you smell that?" She says, "smell what?" :usure: I instantly put my fingers up to her nose and said, "do u smell this?" :comeon:

The bytch starts lowkey crying and says, "it smells like that because I was dancing all night" :snoop:

I'm like if you hop in the shower, we can continue. But at that point the vibe was all fukked up and she was embarrased and ready to go. She went out to the livinroom and cockblocked 2 of my homies from gettin. It poppin with her 2 friends.

Needless to say, none of us got laid that night and the chicks dipped out. :snoop:

I saw the chick a lil while back at the grocery store with I assume her boyfriend. I nodded what's up and kind of smiled. We both knew what the other was thinkin :heh:

Last edited: