What's The Stankest Puss You Been Around

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
This post is dumb ignorant. BUT. I do have a story.

I've been lucky enough to personally not encounter this.

I was walking down to my homie house to get on the game with another partner who was over there kicking it. So I knock. about a minute passes. And then I'm like wtf I ring the doorbell. I see the screen door open and my homie puts his finger over his mouth like "shhhh" and then he opens it. So I'm trying to be quiet. BUT as soon as he opens the door I GET BLASTED by a smell I have NEVER smelled before. shyt was just WOW. I cant even control myself I look at my patna and just blurt out "MAN, WHAT THE fukk IS THAT" and he's kinda grinning and he's like...****** fukking downstairs. And I'm like "fukkING WHAT?" and he kinda laugh and just grabs me like cuz come the fukk in. And I mean the whole house is smelling like SOMETHING. it couldn't have been p*ssy or at least I didn't think so. and its all through the hallway, this nikka momma in the room watching TV, its in her room. we go in his room, its there. I mean that shyt was like a fukking Stank Ass Ghost or some shyt. It was incredible. So about twenty minutes later this girl passes and goes into the other room and this nikka comes into his room and starts laughing.

I'm looking at that nikka like bruh. fukk are YOU laughing at. you hit that.

To this day. NEVER smelled something from a human that foul. And I've changed Diapers.

this kinda shyt infuriates me. We got n!ggaz trippin over b!tches while this typ'a shyt be happenin? :mindblown:.

I swear no hoe shud be put on a pedestal until a smell test has been done on her puzzy. If all systems are go, she aight. Otherwise...:ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
A cooch isn't supposed to give off no foul smell. Y'all either messing with a chick that got a STD or she got bacterial vaginosis. shyt is deathly

I like my p*ssy kinda vocal. White chicks is the kings of that Witch Hazel p*ssy. I need it to at least make me feel alive. I want something. Not Stank but, I want it to smell like p*ssy. that shyt aeromatic and clean..

I'm gucci.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I really don't know what sex smells like cause I have never smelled anything after...and yes it was good sex.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I always find a way to let hoes know how important hygiene is to a nikka before smashing

I done smashed plenty of hoes for hrs and didnt smell a thing from start to finish

Im spoiled :manny:

:duck: :comeon:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
this kinda shyt infuriates me. We got n!ggaz trippin over b!tches while this typ'a shyt be happenin? :mindblown:.

I swear no hoe shud be put on a pedestal until a smell test has been done on her puzzy. If all systems are go, she aight. Otherwise...:ufdup:

That shyt really is rare tho. unless you fukking some dumb ass hood chick that wipes back to front.

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like my p*ssy kinda vocal. White chicks is the kings of that Witch Hazel p*ssy. I need it to at least make me feel alive. I want something. Not Stank but, I want it to smell like p*ssy. that shyt aeromatic and clean..

I'm gucci.
I understand the pheromones, but all those other toxic scents...KILL THAT shyt WITH FIRE..it ain't normal b..lol

MF_BREW

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee,WI
It was one time on the city bus coming home from school, I knew this girl who got on the bus and bus was full as fukk. She had to stand up cause all the sits were taking up, this bytch p*ssy was so stank that the bus driver had to pull over and tell everybody to open up the windows. Chicks on the bus were like "It's that bytch right there." I had to get off the bus and throw up shyt was bad!

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I'll never forget this time when I was tryin to smash this bytch a few years back after the club. I knew her for a minute, but I had never smashed.

Me and a few of my homies met up at a club with some of her homies. We all kick it and head back to my crib. We were all faded as hell and I was gropin this bytch on the dancefloor so I knew it was gonna go down.

I take this broad upstairs to my room, we started to get it poppin:win:, I'm takin off my shyt, I'm takin off her clothes. I take off her shirt & bra and pull up the skirt and slide her thong to the side and started playin with the p*ssy. :shaq:

All of a sudden I catch this whiff of straight up rotten, rancid and moldy salmon :scusthov: I instantly got turned the fukk off. I was so offended that this bytch would lead me into a stench of death like that. The funk was glued to my hand and was foggin up the room. :scusthov:

I had to keep it all the way 100 with the chick. I said, "Yo, do you smell that?" She says, "smell what?" :usure: I instantly put my fingers up to her nose and said, "do u smell this?" :comeon:

The bytch starts lowkey crying and says, "it smells like that because I was dancing all night" :snoop:

I'm like if you hop in the shower, we can continue. But at that point the vibe was all fukked up and she was embarrased and ready to go. She went out to the livinroom and cockblocked 2 of my homies from gettin. It poppin with her 2 friends.

Needless to say, none of us got laid that night and the chicks dipped out. :snoop:

I saw the chick a lil while back at the grocery store with I assume her boyfriend. I nodded what's up and kind of smiled. We both knew what the other was thinkin :heh:

Sounds like a similar situation i went through. I didn't persue having sex because the smell was worser than a 5 day old road kill. After spreading her legs I'm looking at her like :mjpls: you can smell that just like I can, proceeds to put on my clothes and leave. She copped an attitude but she knows why.