What's The Stankest Puss You Been Around

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Since were on the subject of foul p*ssy. I know y'all dudes have been smashin a chick from behind and have smelled a chicks a$$hole stench. :scusthov:

But hey :manny: You just keep smashin in that case
LMAO. Yup. That nasty booty hole smell. I don't like hittin it from the back on a random broad unless I know she just got out the shower. Aint no way I can keep my dikk hard smellin all in ya booty hole n shyt. That rite there could knock a buzzard off a gut wagon. How am I supposed to keep lil Mikey standing at attention?

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
2 that come to mind

- when I was in HS my moms has a friend who had a daughter my age, they would come over on Sundays and me and my ill brother would bang her out while moms watch DIY and shyt. I was hittin her from the back one day wit my shirt still on so the bottom of it was caught in between us. I kinda smelled it when she first bent over but I said fukk it, after a couple of minutest grabbed the bottom of my shirt to wipe the sweat off my face and that smell smacked me dead in the face

- I was in nc for a couple weeks visiting my parents one time, I was in a drought cause my lil nc chick jumped ship so I was on the hunt. Ended up meetin this hoodrat thru one of my boys chicks. Second time seein her she was down to fukk, I took her drawls off and a strong pissy smell hit me, like she had been pissin on herself all day. I ignored it the first time, figured maybe she just hadn't had a shower since that morning. I hit it a second time and it was the same damn thing, wasn't even a p*ssy smell, just a real strong piss smell

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I took her drawls off and a strong pissy smell hit me, like she had been pissin on herself all day. I ignored it the first time, figured maybe she just hadn't had a shower since that morning. I hit it a second time and it was the same damn thing, wasn't even a p*ssy smell, just a real strong piss smell

And this was an issue? :dahell:

Anyway, on topic, yeah I dealt with some stank pussies in my day, stank a$$holes too. Usually you get a twofer deal. Every chick will tell you their p*ssy doesn't stink. :comeon: Don't even ask about the ass. And let's get something clear right now; wipes work great on the ass. On p*ssy though? :dahell: Are you stupid? Wipes are only getting rid of surface slime. If your p*ssy is producing toxic chemicals like a refinery, mopping up the parking lot it's not going to do shyt. Diet is a huge factor in how p*ssy smells. Your average woman has a terrible diet and wears tight, sweaty clothing and leaks discharge all day, especially when aroused. Probably got piss mingling in all that and you have a recipe for :scusthov:

Also you should wear a white t-shirt when fukking a bytch. You'd be surprised and alarmed at the results.

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
wipes work great on the ass. On p*ssy though? :dahell: Are you stupid? Wipes are only getting rid of surface slime. If your p*ssy is producing toxic chemicals like a refinery, mopping up the parking lot it's not going to do shyt. Diet is a huge factor in how p*ssy smells. Also you should wear a white t-shirt when fukking a bytch. You'd be surprised and alarmed at the results.

Wipes are just a back-up/quickie for some ladies. If your puss smells like a backed up cesspool wiping that thang down is like like mopping the floor with shytty water and air freshener.. No point! I agree with you some women have terrible diets, i try to eat as clean as possible so i'm not false advertising.

And what results come from wearing a white t-shirt?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And this was an issue? :dahell:

Anyway, on topic, yeah I dealt with some stank pussies in my day, stank a$$holes too. Usually you get a twofer deal. Every chick will tell you their p*ssy doesn't stink. :comeon: Don't even ask about the ass. And let's get something clear right now; wipes work great on the ass. On p*ssy though? :dahell: Are you stupid? Wipes are only getting rid of surface slime. If your p*ssy is producing toxic chemicals like a refinery, mopping up the parking lot it's not going to do shyt. Diet is a huge factor in how p*ssy smells. Your average woman has a terrible diet and wears tight, sweaty clothing and leaks discharge all day, especially when aroused. Probably got piss mingling in all that and you have a recipe for :scusthov:

Also you should wear a white t-shirt when fukking a bytch. You'd be surprised and alarmed at the results.

I think you may be right, it may be a combination of those things. Wearing skinny jeans and leggings on a regular basis is a no no.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
This post is dumb ignorant. BUT. I do have a story.

I've been lucky enough to personally not encounter this.

I was walking down to my homie house to get on the game with another partner who was over there kicking it. So I knock. about a minute passes. And then I'm like wtf I ring the doorbell. I see the screen door open and my homie puts his finger over his mouth like "shhhh" and then he opens it. So I'm trying to be quiet. BUT as soon as he opens the door I GET BLASTED by a smell I have NEVER smelled before. shyt was just WOW. I cant even control myself I look at my patna and just blurt out "MAN, WHAT THE fukk IS THAT" and he's kinda grinning and he's like...****** fukking downstairs. And I'm like "fukkING WHAT?" and he kinda laugh and just grabs me like cuz come the fukk in. And I mean the whole house is smelling like SOMETHING. it couldn't have been p*ssy or at least I didn't think so. and its all through the hallway, this nikka momma in the room watching TV, its in her room. we go in his room, its there. I mean that shyt was like a fukking Stank Ass Ghost or some shyt. It was incredible. So about twenty minutes later this girl passes and goes into the other room and this nikka comes into his room and starts laughing.

I'm looking at that nikka like bruh. fukk are YOU laughing at. you hit that.

To this day. NEVER smelled something from a human that foul. And I've changed Diapers.
i'm in tears....:wow:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
:patrice: Stankest? Hmm its been alot of stank puss but the one I remember is when I was about to smash I looked over at the pile of clothes next to the matress we was about to fukk on and seen some dirty draws that looked liked the crotch had melted Ben and Jerrys Cherry Garcia icecream on it. Before smashing I couldnt smell much just a slight p*ssy smell but it wasnt until I started to pipe her out with the long strokes that I started pulling the odor out. By the time I nutted in the p*ssy my eyes was tearing like I just peeled onions. She asked why I was crying I told her cause her p*ssy was good.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
This thick Rican squitter I met a couple years back. She couldnt help it though her constantly squirting and having the fluids moving made that thang smell. Hands down the best puss I got though, which was always the dilemma I faced with her, nice chick though:manny:

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
ahhhh mayne, done ran through soo many hoes, lets see.... Honestly, in both cases it was a hoe i wasnt fukking. My boy was beating and her puss stannk soo bad that it made him throw up. shyt smelled like bleach n rotten cabbage mixed with ass juice. :scusthov:

The other night in the bar though, there was this big bytch who was suppose to suck my dikk... anyhow while she was walking by i stuck my hand inside her big ass leggings and slide my fingers right between the crack but moreso at the top, didnt actually touch the bootyhole.... i wish someone had stop me in my tracks and hit me with da :whoa: :usure: you wanna go there... cuz the minute i pulled my fingers out i sniffed em :heh: and it smelled like pure shyt... its like dis big bytch had a lump of shyt in her asss.. i was soodigusted but at the same time i went over to my boy and put my fingers in his face and told him to smell dat.... :scusthov: and the funny thing was, this was suppose to be his bytch

Last edited:

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ahhhh mayne, done ran through soo many hoes, lets see.... Honestly, in both cases it was a hoe i wasnt fukking. My boy was beating and her puss stannk soo bad that it made him throw up. shyt smelled like bleach n rotten cabbage mixed with ass juice. :scusthov:

The other night in the bar though, there was this big bytch who was suppose to suck my dikk... anyhow while she was walking by i stuck my hand inside her big ass leggings and slide my fingers right between the crack but moreso at the top, didnt actually touch the bootyhole.... i wish someone had stop me in my tracks and hit me with da :whoa: :usure: you wanna go there... cuz the minute i pulled my fingers out i sniffed em :heh: and it smelled like pure shyt... its like dis big bytch had a lump of shyt in her asss.. i was soodigusted but at the same time i went over to my boy and put my fingers in his face and told him to smell dat.... :scusthov: and the funny thing was, this was suppose to be his bytch
it is time to re-evaluate your life

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
:patrice: Stankest? Hmm its been alot of stank puss but the one I remember is when I was about to smash I looked over at the pile of clothes next to the matress we was about to fukk on and seen some dirty draws that looked liked the crotch had melted Ben and Jerrys Cherry Garcia icecream on it. Before smashing I couldnt smell much just a slight p*ssy smell but it wasnt until I started to pipe her out with the long strokes that I started pulling the odor out. By the time I nutted in the p*ssy my eyes was tearing like I just peeled onions. She asked why I was crying I told her cause her p*ssy was good.

*DEAD*