What's The Stankest Puss You Been Around

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Crazy story, one of my homeboys in high school was fukking this chick with a super duper phat ass. I'm talkin bout like Buffy da Body type booty. Well nikkas was jealous of dude because we all wanted to hit but how bout he came to us one day with the :scusthov: face. He goes on to tell us that ol girl had the stinkest p*ssy he ever smelled and he threw up while fukking her because it smelled so bad. Crazy thing is he hit it 3 times and said it was stink as fukk every time and he keep thinking it might get better but never did.

Fast forward 5 years and I'm on my facebook one day just browsing. How about my damn cousin ended up marrying the chick with the stank puss. And now she done got bigger and lost her shape so I know that p*ssy stench is prolly even worst trapped between them tree trunk thighs. :damn:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
one time i hit this bytch with some stank p*ssy.

i was in my bed all naked and shyt and this ho gonna call 3Am like "it's 9/11 and i don't wanna be alone.". i was like bet. if they try sumn crazy and the world explode, i wanna die fukkin outta wedlock like a true infidel.

i got there and the bytch just starts feedin me beers. ask if i wanna play truth or dare. i said no. she said plz. i said aight. me first. i picked dare. she dared me to let her suck my dikk.

she blew me and i don't have a problem giving back to the hood, especially after a few brews. i went to go down and as my face got close i just couldn't. i caught her eye and she was like 'you don't half to'.

i was like :whew: but i threw on a rubber and fukked it. it wasn't crazy horrible but it was like she'd be working all day or sumn.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Since were on the subject of foul p*ssy. I know y'all dudes have been smashin a chick from behind and have smelled a chicks a$$hole stench. :scusthov:

But hey :manny: You just keep smashin in that case

*raises hand slowly*

the ass was fat man...

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
I smelled it through the pants,breh.I carried on anyway:bryan: She said she just got done eating shrimp and that's why its smelly. Then she expected me to eat her and I was like "Nah", then she shook her head and said "....just like a nikka":stopitslime: . I still beat, that thang was TOO wet:wow:. I have this hypothesis that stank cootchie is the best cootchie, you just gotta persevere through the odor. :sadcam:

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I've heard a lot of other stories from guys. I would never go around a guy not smelling fresh. I even keep wipes in my person to stay fresh during the day and just in case a restroom doesn't have toilet paper. If u don't have any sort of infection u should not ever smell fishy.

Isn't this like Girl Code? I would never let myself be around potential hook-ups or a bf smelling like hot garbage... #WipesOnDeck

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
I always smell the p*ssy before i hit it.

But this one time meet some chick at a show. Nice everything all night we fukked around touching, feeling all that shyt so i knew i was gonna get it in :shaq: We get to my car i can tell she aint gonna wait till we get back to her place i pull car to a spot we can fukk :noah:jumps to back seat i was driving a subarban at the time i already had the seats folded down :youngsabo:i get back there pull pants down and panties and i immediately:sadbron:the smell hit me and she saw my reaction was :scusthov:but i pushed through it and started to hit it. Turned her around cause i figured atleast from the back i can catch some air. fukk was i wrong her ass was stankin pulled out and my D rubbed against her ass and i could feel shyt flakes or something:damn:couldnt do it anymore copped out saying i think i saw a cop pass by. She hit me up a few days later telling me shes sorry bout how it smelled and that it was from sweat and blah blah.

I made her shower that same day right before i went over and hit it again.:steviej:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I always smell the p*ssy before i hit it.

But this one time meet some chick at a show. Nice everything all night we fukked around touching, feeling all that shyt so i knew i was gonna get it in :shaq: We get to my car i can tell she aint gonna wait till we get back to her place i pull car to a spot we can fukk :noah:jumps to back seat i was driving a subarban at the time i already had the seats folded down :youngsabo:i get back there pull pants down and panties and i immediately:sadbron:the smell hit me and she saw my reaction was :scusthov:but i pushed through it and started to hit it. Turned her around cause i figured atleast from the back i can catch some air. fukk was i wrong her ass was stankin pulled out and my D rubbed against her ass and i could feel shyt flakes or something:damn:couldnt do it anymore copped out saying i think i saw a cop pass by. She hit me up a few days later telling me shes sorry bout how it smelled and that it was from sweat and blah blah.

I made her shower that same day right before i went over and hit it again.:steviej:

She should have been to embarrassed to even face you again.

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
I smelled it through the pants,breh.I carried on anyway:bryan: She said she just got done eating shrimp and that's why its smelly. Then she expected me to eat her and I was like "Nah", then she shook her head and said "....just like a nikka":stopitslime: . I still beat, that thang was TOO wet:wow:. I have this hypothesis that stank cootchie is the best cootchie, you just gotta persevere through the odor. :sadcam:
:dead:

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
greensmoke-vapor.jpg

:wtb::wtb::wtb::wtb: summer of 2001. Shawty was bad, thick and made me get a boner everytime I saw her. Got down to business and pulled dem draws off.....:wow::bryan:

Thought I could go through anything, but that funk was one of the worst things I ever smelled in my life. I almost threw up and she could visibly see that her stank puss was causing me to have :leostare:. No words needed to be exchanged after that. I just left her in the room cryiing and that was the end of that.

From that I learned....

not everything that glitters is gold brehs

oxna9lqmwq08.gif

fast forward to 2006 for me, and same exact story...like a wet dead animal smell. still smashed tho :manny::sadbron:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My ex-boss, this older CAC woman was in her office one day, so I went inside and she got up to get something and there was like a puddle of green slime on her chair. :why::why::why::why::why::why::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron: it smelled like straight death. I had to tell the women in the office, because that wasn't normal. They told me she had some problems in the plumbing there, but because she was a bytch, then roasted her till she quit.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
was in strip club one time...you could walk up to the stage.....i walked up and she grabbed my head and pulled tight into her crotch....i tip her and go back to my seat...i told my boy her p*ssy stank....he was like you fukked up man....

he went up to tip her.....he came back

you right bruh....

:russ::yeshrug:

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
was in strip club one time...you could walk up to the stage.....i walked up and she grabbed my head and pulled tight into her crotch....i tip her and go back to my seat...i told my boy her p*ssy stank....he was like you fukked up man....

he went up to tip her.....he came back

you right bruh....

:russ::yeshrug:
:lolbron:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
lololol at nikkas in here talkin bout so many stank pussies

:dwillhuh: how many dirty hoes yall nikkas smashing

i had one chick her shyt aint really stank until it got wet and i got to pumpin
every pump shyt hit my nose

but thats why irequest a bytch be shaved real talk, hairy p*ssy is disrespectful, ESPECIALLY in the summer time i wont touch a bytch unless she shaved real talk