What's The Stankest Puss You Been Around

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Pretty much the same thing happened to me that happened to OP. It's always the very attractive ones with foul smelling vagina's.

Here's something the brehs can take to the bank. If you see she has a dirty car, dirty house or dirty feet; bet she doesn't take care of her vagina like she should.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
The worst was my ex-wife. Before you say why you marry her, when we were dating the punani smelled like water. After a couple of months of marriage, she started to not give a fukk no more. about hygiene. Fresh off work, she'd want to fukk. thinking that she didnt do nothing to sweat, working in a cubicle all day. She suffered from 'cubicle butt', a condition that causes the rankest of smell to develop from hours of slow cooking vag juice. Her twat stunk like warm garbage. Needless to say, I left and never looked back after 3 months of marriage.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last chick i was messing with puss was hardly ever stank but one time that shyt had a poignant odor. We was in my room alone and I'm tryna fukk but she told me she ain't shower yet but we was already hot and in the moment so I said said :yeshrug: fukk it and went in. Lifted up her dress and slide the panties down, bent her over and I smelled straight up azz. shyt was all in my face so I think I had one hand on her back hitting it doggystyle while the other hand was on my nose. Needless to say it was excusable but I quickly made sure I only hit that after she showered.

Another time was my ex's puss. WHOOOOO!!! It was in the early stages after we just started talking and one night I slide over to her crib to talk. As I'm laying there pillow talking with her, i started to finger her and shyt. I thought shyt was gravy because I ain't fukk so I ain't really smelled my fingers...YET. I swear I got home and smelled my fingers and that smell was forever stuck to my fingers. I washed my hands like 5 times with black african soap from Ghana and that smell persevered for like 3 days skraight. Yo I swear that was a memorable experience. I don't even want to talk about the time she came over the house and her breff was kicking like Liu Kang.

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
By the time I nutted in the p*ssy my eyes was tearing like I just peeled onions. She asked why I was crying I told her cause her p*ssy was good.

2n1cm4o.gif