What’s The Single Hardest Game You’ve Ever Played?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
the OG TMNT game was no joke either.
At some point they were on a bridge with a Key West sign? I'm trying to figure out if it's the one I just remembered was hard as fukk but fun as hell. Wasn't it 2 player also? Me and my brother used to be on that shyt heavy

To add another one, Bevis and Butthead on Sega. I couldn't figure out how to get in that concert for shyt :heh:

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
GNuJja

Ana Navarro Cameo

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TMNT and Contra for NES. 99 lives cheat on Contra only meant I got to get bodied early way more timesthan before. My Uncle was beating that shyt with one life.

Yes, those games are tied. Shout out to the fukking swimming level in TMNT.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
OG Xbox Ninja Gaiden Hurricane Pack 1.

I remember Xbox was having a contest to celebrate Hurricane Pack 1, fastest time or some shyt like that. Thinking yea I’m pretty nice in this I give it a go and GOT MY shyt PUSHED IN by the first enemies.

Never touched it afterwards and patiently waited for the next game from Itagaki.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Rayman. The creators of that game should chew on glass. What kind of sick mind creates a game so difficult that is clearly aimed at children.
Breh to this day I believe if my cousin didn’t have the strategy guide back then, I would’ve never beat that shyt as a kid

Replayed the Saturn port (which is beautiful) as an adult. Got past the first boss, then got bodied in subsequent levels and said fukk this.

Speaking of difficult games for kids, the OG Crash Bandicoot on PS1 is up there. Thank God they changed shyt in the N-Sane Trilogy cause if memory serves me correctly, couldn’t you only save/get a password in the OG version by finding the bonus stage tokens and completing said bonus levels? :dead:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Hardest game I’ve ever played is “Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice”.
220px-Sekiro_art.jpg

Your character looks super cool, and I did enjoy the movement mechanics/animations.
shopping

And it could’ve been one of my personal fav games of all time, if it just wasn’t so unnecessarily difficult. :what: it makes no sense how complicated they made it just to execute certain attacks and defeat certain enemies :mindblown:

I quit that game after like a week.

What’s the hardest game you’ve ever played? Did you beat it? :jbhmm:
It's definitely this game for me and I beat it you have to master the parry mechanic or else your getting mollywhooped.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps

Not a hard game. But COD World at War Heart of the Reich on veteran was the most difficult shyt I've ever played.

So many grenades thrown at you. Most frustrating shyt ever and I paused and cried when finally beating this map