What’s The Single Hardest Game You’ve Ever Played?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I've never even beat the first level :snoop:

One of those games one of my friends had that we could never get past the first level on. A few years ago i loaded the emulator up with some cheats and decided to see what the rest of teh game was like and I think i still ended up quitting at level 3, that shyt is just broken lol

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Gonna have to give that title to Sekiro, the game with the GOAT sword combat :wow:

@KyokushinKarateMan you better get back in the lab and finish that classic :ufdup:

Honorable Mention to Nioh 2 because the learning curve early on is STEEP, even moreso than souls games, but overall as you get better it’s not as difficult as it is earlier in your playthrough

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Hardest games played?
Ninja Gaiden, Battletoads, Castlevania 3, Super Ghouls and Ghosts, UN Squadron, and Hagane.

Hardest games beaten?
The Lost Levels, Castlevania 1, the Super Star Wars Trilogy (only on Easy though), and Contra 3 (hard mode).
I’ve also done multiple foxhound runs in MGS3.
Beating 150cc special cup in the OG Mario Kart is no joke… (Donut Plains 3 :pacspit:)
OMG, I forgot about how NES ninja gaiden used to have me raging as a child :sadbron:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Probably Halo 2 Legendary. Especially in PC, where the higher FPS boosts the AI reaction and processing.

I say difficult as that's the only SP game that's had me cussing line a sailor. I've definitely had frustrating moments elsewhere, but not expecting horse shyt around every corner level of frustration.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
OMG, I forgot about how NES ninja gaiden used to have me raging as a child :sadbron:

One of the few games to stomp me out thru every phase of life :dead: . From being a child on nes, a teen during the og xbox, to early adulthood w the xbox360 joint, to having a child who is also a gamer and now beating them in the ninja gaiden collection. :to: What a blessing life is. :mjcry:

Although I like Nioh 2 a lot and that shyt is difficult as fukk in its own right I wish they were still making games in the series. :mjcry:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I was young but I aint ever beat a NES game
sega and snes was hard as fukk too ... I went back and beat a few but that shyt is all still hard

just downloaded all the mega mans, those shyts gave me problems as a kid
im more focused as an adult to beating old games than caring about new ones