What’s The Single Hardest Game You’ve Ever Played?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Old school games from the pre-Playstation era shouldn't count. So many of those games were ridiculously difficult, especially when you consider they were marketed towards kids back then.

Of modern stuff, I would say La-Mulana is the hardest game I've played. That's one I flat out gave up on.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
NES, TMNT was the only game I couldn't beat as a kid

OG X-Box, Ninja Gaiden I never got passed the first couple of enemies :pachaha:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The_Lion_King_Coverart.png

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Probably Halo 2 Legendary. Especially in PC, where the higher FPS boosts the AI reaction and processing.

I say difficult as that's the only SP game that's had me cussing line a sailor. I've definitely had frustrating moments elsewhere, but not expecting horse shyt around every corner level of frustration.
Halo 2 legendary was broken after the devs had to basically start over and build the game in 9 months. shyt wasnt even fun challenging, deaths were just cheap(especially with the jackal snipers). Game is so infamous a youtuber put out a $20,000 bounty on whoever could beat it with all skulls on and it took 6 months for somebody to do it, almost 20 years after the games release.

Also, reach has the same FPS problem tied to it which is why the Long Night of Solace Mission is stupid difficult compared to the xbox 360 version.
Another broken game
I found out it was so hard so people couldnt beat it in a rental weekend so theyd keep renting. I knew something was wrong with this bullshyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Halo 2 legendary was broken after the devs had to basically start over and build the game in 9 months. shyt wasnt even fun challenging, deaths were just cheap(especially with the jackal snipers). Game is so infamous a youtuber put out a $20,000 bounty on whoever could beat it with all skulls on and it took 6 months for somebody to do it, almost 20 years after the games release.

Also, reach has the same FPS problem tied to it which is why the Long Night of Solace Mission is stupid difficult compared to the xbox 360 version.

I found out it was so hard so people couldnt beat it in a rental weekend so theyd keep renting. I knew something was wrong with this bullshyt.

Yep, thats why Aladdin > Lion King

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know if I was just too young, or what. shyt used to have me shedding thug tears to no end lol. It would start out all easy for like 2-3 minutes then they just bombard you from both sides, in crowds, and you have to punch or kick each individual one. Then you have dudes throwing shyt, plus the bosses smh.

wlyfhh2.gif

losing-video-games.gif

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I played that on Genesis too. that Cave of Wonders level almost did me in but momma I made it!:wow:

I remember liking the SNES version a lot more. I think it was easier too

I also remember thinking the swinging mechanics on it were the greatest thing ever in game:heh: