What’s The Single Hardest Game You’ve Ever Played?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

The grand daddy of hardest games.

The one game you wanted to think you could beat. Just to see the epic animated movie cinema. Plus it was never available in an arcade. Where you could buy out the place.
to have a shot.
To beat the og hardest game and goat arcade game.

SPACE ACE

Art Barr

Disney was huff as hell when j was a kid. We never watched Disney nuffin except mad driver. Don bluth films was who we watched as shawties.
Disney was phoney as fukk when I was a kid. That is you later kids.
who had that bicepless ass mouse.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Pac land. The original arcade original

Another classic that made everyone stop in their tracks and look at in awe as a kid.

No joystick.

Just buttons and was the first goat arcade machine of this kind.

It was hard as hell. No hard as fukk too.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@Art Barr you think that Superman jawn was tougher than the X-Men beat em up?

Superman was out first if I remember right.

Superman was out before double dragon too.

Superman was not really found in the wild. As it was out during a death of arcade games period. That occurred a number of times when I was a kid. Even after the nes saved videogames all together.
I only remember it from great America's legendary arcade as a kid. I never saw it anywhere else. Great america arcade had games I never saw anywhere unless it became popular. When arcade games caught a wave back then.

Art Barr

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I’ve come to the point in my life where I’m too damn old to be struggling with the same game and same level/mission/whatever for hours and days at a time

I think Sekiro is where i realized that

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Superman was out first if I remember right.

Superman was out before double dragon too.

Superman was not really found in the wild. As it was out during a death of arcade games period. That occurred a number of times when I was a kid. Even after the nes saved videogames all together.
I only remember it from great America's legendary arcade as a kid. I never saw it anywhere else. Great america arcade had games I never saw anywhere unless it became popular. When arcade games caught a wave back then.

Art Barr
This the first time I’m seeing the Superman arcade game :leon:

I watched that play thru you posted and that’s wild how arcade games in the late 80s and early 90s had such amazing graphics :ehh:

I know you remember Wrestlefest :myman:

That’s still a GOAT wrestling game to me, I just hate it had no single player mode where you could go for the WWF World Title

Consoles ain’t start making wrestling games with graphics that good till like a decade later

I’m know you remember Superstars that came before it too. It was also tag based with Andre and Dibiase as the final bosses.

Once Andre tagged in you might as well just walk away from the arcade :to:

To answer the thread, Sekiro made me quit but I do plan on getting back on it.

I’d say my answer would be Streets Of Rage 3(US version), they made that game practically unbeatable

Lion King for Genesis was hard as fukk too If say those 2 are tied for the top spot

Then again most games back then especially for NES were purposely made to be unbeatable

And Atari games flat out had no ending at all :damn:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I’ve come to the point in my life where I’m too damn old to be struggling with the same game and same level/mission/whatever for hours and days at a time

I think Sekiro is where i realized that
Sekiro hard as fukk but seems like it’s fun once you get the hang of it. Those older difficult games got to the point you wanted to beat it just to say u beat it. It wasn’t even fun anymore :unimpressed:

I co-sign all y’all who said Ninja Gaiden for NES, but then again like I said most those NES games were ridiculously hard.

Mario’s 1 and 3 were some of the few that were difficult but beatable :ehh:

I hated Mario 2 :hhh:

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
@Mandarin Duck @Neuromancer
Lx7zgqy.jpg

Iirc I beat the SNES version on my PSP years ago in a couple hours

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
What’s this? :jbhmm:
Super ghouls and ghost. Outside of the 2nd part of the first level and the section right before the second part(I just had to learn I needed to jump on the podiums.before the waves come otherwise I die and to stay ducked and keep hitting the fire button when the waves leave cause a clam will jump in the air and attack) it was easy. Boss only hit me once. I'll say it took bout an hour but most of that was me jumping wrong or trying to get the extra points shyt instead of saying fukk it.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Eliminating games that were hard to shyt on blockbuster or bad design.
264bf809-c159-4f8e-9609-3caf94d9eb00.png

OG version, not the nerfed special edition as Royal Guard style.