What’s The Single Hardest Game You’ve Ever Played?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This the first time I’m seeing the Superman arcade game :leon:

I watched that play thru you posted and that’s wild how arcade games in the late 80s and early 90s had such amazing graphics :ehh:

I know you remember Wrestlefest :myman:

That’s still a GOAT wrestling game to me, I just hate it had no single player mode where you could go for the WWF World Title

Consoles ain’t start making wrestling games with graphics that good till like a decade later

I’m know you remember Superstars that came before it too. It was also tag based with Andre and Dibiase as the final bosses.

Once Andre tagged in you might as well just walk away from the arcade :to:

To answer the thread, Sekiro made me quit but I do plan on getting back on it.

I’d say my answer would be Streets Of Rage 3(US version), they made that game practically unbeatable

Lion King for Genesis was hard as fukk too If say those 2 are tied for the top spot

Then again most games back then especially for NES were purposely made to be unbeatable

And Atari games flat out had no ending at all :damn:

I was gonna post wrestlefest.

Anyway back in the day.

The arcade was king and you hoped they would do the port justice. Certain games like superman or strider Never got a proper port or were so next level at the arcade. By way of control or graphics. The port never did rhe game justice.

As far as atari and nes games. They were beatable and mj y father's friend back in the day. Who created all the plastic patents for dupont. In his spare time he would beat those old nes and atari games in one night when they debuted. Then you could call him for how to beat the game yourself. Literally before we had a nes black book. We just called my father's friend kojo. Kojinwould walk us through on the phone on anything from how to get to and beat Ganon. To metroid walk through over the phone. So if you were having problems. With a dungeon. You could call kojo.

Probably the best dad in the hood ever too.
Plus kojo beat et. The worst game on atari in a night too.

Art Barr

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eliminating games that were hard to shyt on blockbuster or bad design.
264bf809-c159-4f8e-9609-3caf94d9eb00.png

OG version, not the nerfed special edition as Royal Guard style.

That Cerberus fight had me rethinking my entire life :snoop:
One of the GOAT gaming wake-up calls.

Superman was out first if I remember right.

Superman was out before double dragon too.

Superman was not really found in the wild. As it was out during a death of arcade games period. That occurred a number of times when I was a kid. Even after the nes saved videogames all together.
I only remember it from great America's legendary arcade as a kid. I never saw it anywhere else. Great america arcade had games I never saw anywhere unless it became popular. When arcade games caught a wave back then.

Art Barr

It’s a real shame that Konami never ported X-men or the Simpsons to consoles. They did a great job with the TMNT beatemups on the Nintendo and SNES. The SNES Turtles in Time was lowkey better than the arcade version.

To this day I still claim Leonardo in any TMNT arcade-style beatemup.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
Eliminating games that were hard to shyt on blockbuster or bad design.
264bf809-c159-4f8e-9609-3caf94d9eb00.png

OG version, not the nerfed special edition as Royal Guard style.
the difficulty in the OG version was actually a developer fukk up. they made the english normal version the same as the japanese hard version and fixed it for the special edition

at least they said it was a fukk up but capcom was notorious for this shyt back in the day, they made all the psx resident evil games harder in u.s. to discourage rentals

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I was trying to play this shyt as a 10-11 year old :mjlol:

I remember getting stuck then just giving up on the game
I gave up but that was back when mom only bought 2-3 games a year so I was stuck. My nerd friends put me on ign and gamefaqs.com and I was set from there

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
play "hard" games brehs :dame:

nah but seriously.... resident evil 2 on playstation. every time i get to the last boss i run outta ammo

ive never beaten it to this day lmao :pacspit:

Pac land. The original arcade original

Another classic that made everyone stop in their tracks and look at in awe as a kid.

No joystick.

Just buttons and was the first goat arcade machine of this kind.

It was hard as hell. No hard as fukk too.

Art Barr

:ohhh:i never even heard of this. repped

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
play "hard" games brehs :dame:

nah but seriously.... resident evil 2 on playstation. every time i get to the last boss i run outta ammo

ive never beaten it to this day lmao :pacspit:

:ohhh:i never even heard of this. repped

They had a whole cartoon and back then.

To see Paxman o. The videogame and the cartoon as a character was just fukkin wild. You have to Play the original to get what it was like.
As the port or mod did not have the button setup like the arcade cabinet.

I used to look forward to great america. Just to play this game and lose horrifically bad.
Beating a board and hearing the win chime was some other shyt as a shawty. Incredible times.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Rastan tha gawd.

this game gets lost in the shuffle because I do not believe it was ever ported to a home console. Where it was justice to the game.
I never got far on this one, and finding it in the wild was hard as fukk. Submission is based more on the fact. Money and location of this in coin op were few and far between.

Yet when you did find this in the wild.

:banderas:

Art Barr

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA

Pac land. The original arcade original

Another classic that made everyone stop in their tracks and look at in awe as a kid.

No joystick.

Just buttons and was the first goat arcade machine of this kind.

It was hard as hell. No hard as fukk too.

Art Barr

i got this on an Arcade 1UP machine that i copped cause my chick like Galaga, never even tried it.

Didnt know it was difficult, might have to check it out