What's the point of jailing a man who cannot pay child support?

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
They're supposed to reduce payments if you lose your job. The judge does not have the final say. SCU does

You can't pay what you don't have. At the minimum you will have to pay $25 a month.

Cats need to know their rights. And you can keep appealing if they deny you.

:russ: :russ::russ: :heh::russ: :lolbron: :shaq2::stopitslime::stopitslime:

:ufdup:

you obviously know NOTHING about child support

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Any major changes in your life you can file to have your payment reduced.

Just like if she finds out you get a good increase she can file for an adjustment.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Ya boys story ain't adding up....I know nikkas that ain't paid child support for a lot longer than 2 months who's baby mama snitched on em and they got threatened with jail too,then wuz free for a long time until the warrants eventually kicked in....they probaly just threw the fact that you can go to jail out there which is the case....but personally I know sum true deadbeats and they went without paying for a looong time before the warrant came down

this story is like how it be brehs.. Niccaz like yo friends get away with the :lolbron: face.. and nikkaz like dude in OP's story on some :to: for missing a few payments

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
i always thought this shyt was the most middle age shyt.. jailing people for monetary debt.. smfh

in maryland you wont believe how many men are in jail with sometimes 20 or 30 thousand dollars of backed up payment for child support and the amount of their past due is the amount of their bail :wtf:

these mother fukkers are working at a car wash or wendys and going back to jail after their shift till they pay that shyt off.. the jail takes fees for staying there at that..

And this is a supposedly free nation. Sad shyt.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I hear you on this, a friend of mine who is extremely stupid married a fresh of the boat loser from Latin america, he thought she was it and after being with her for about 10 years he started cheating on her reckless, she finds out and takes him to court for divorce, she gets the apartment, his car and child support on 2 kids until they are 21, he has to move in with his mom and has no life what so ever. Never marry and cheat and never marry someone off the boat. Think about being in late 30's and living with your mom, you will never have any respect from a woman again.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
This is false. Like people been saying he has to go to court to report the change in income. Then it'll be reduced

:russ: you kidding me breh?!? are u speaking from the nexts mans story or experience cuz.. my nikka i am speaking off EXPERIENCE :pacspit:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Umm no. Lol if you have proof of a job loss you can fill out a change income.

:russ: :pachaha:

aight.. im DONE with this thread... ya'll think shyt sweet huh :ohhh: like these nikkaz who setting themselves on fire and making youtube vids didnt try this

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'd try to avoid situations like these but if one day i get caught up into that type of shyt and i'm in a siuation where i can't make the payments, i'm gonna try to get back with her romantically to nullify the child support. i'll move in with her if i have to. fukk going to jail.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I hear you on this, a friend of mine who is extremely stupid married a fresh of the boat loser from Latin america, he thought she was it and after being with her for about 10 years he started cheating on her reckless, she finds out and takes him to court for divorce, she gets the apartment, his car and child support on 2 kids until they are 21, he has to move in with his mom and has no life what so ever. Never marry and cheat and never marry someone off the boat. Think about being in late 30's and living with your mom, you will never have any respect from a woman again.

He cheated, there is no incentive for a man to get married

If I want kids I'll adopt or get a surrogate nd a live in Filipino nanny to raise my seed, it's cheaper in the long run.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
ye brah

u say "where they can't earn a dime" as if they would pay if they were earning dimes, they don't pay, which is why they are in jail :ehh:

Did you miss the part where he was paying until he lost his job. :mindblown:

If you go to jail, you can't get a job, once you get out, you can't get a job, can't get a job, you can't pay, you can't pay, you go back to jail and the cycle repeats itself. More black men in jail. :snoop: Of course CACs will approve and black women are being played like fiddles helping speed up the process.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i'd try to avoid situations like these but if one day i get caught up into that type of shyt and i'm in a siuation where i can't make the payments, i'm gonna try to get back with her romantically to nullify the child support. i'll move in with her if i have to. fukk going to jail.

Only dumb ass baby mothers fall for that