What's the point of jailing a man who cannot pay child support?

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
You don't know what you're talking about. Please stop with the misinformation.

Thanks in advance

YOU do fam>?!?!?!?!?!? :mindblown:

son.. i need ya'll dumb nikkaz to SMARTEN UP!! if your BM put u on papers.. and in 90 days you lose yo job..

the courts will tell you TUFF LUCK NIGAA! :mjpls:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
....STATES ARE PAID 1 dollar for every dollar of child support

Pursuant to Title IV-D of the Social Security Act, which was made Law in 1975, Child Support Payments are automatically garnished by the State from the non custodial parents paycheck because the State is paid an incentive by the Federal government for every child support dollar collected. States use these federal matching funds to employ thousands to track down parents, and employ workers and judges at the Child Support Office (also known, in other states, as the Family Court or Domestic Relations).

child support is a scam and modern day slavery.....

:ohhh: these f@ggots eatin good off me breh.... :to:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
YOU do fam>?!?!?!?!?!? :mindblown:

son.. i need ya'll dumb nikkaz to SMARTEN UP!! if your BM put u on papers.. and in 90 days you lose yo job..

the courts will tell you TUFF LUCK NIGAA! :mjpls:

This is misinformation.

If you get fired from your job and it was considered your fault, the judge can refuse to lower your payments. You can appeal tho.

As long as you keep making the minimum payment and make an effort to look for a job, they will eventually lower it. Just not paying is a recipe for losing your license and being imprisoned.

You sound like somebody who just gave up after being told no. Nothing comes easy. You have to be pro-active and put in the groundwork in order to get your fair shake.

There are websites and organizations that help men deal with these court issues.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Off topic, a woman can choose not to have a man pay child support and they can work out the payments amicably.

She can take you off those "papers" at any given time regardless of if you have arrears or not.

But, if she went thru SCU, you are still obligated to pay those arrears.

The best option to remain on good terms with the woman and try to work out payment arrangements outside of the court. But at the same time know what the child support rate of your state is, so if she wants too much money, you can decide if you're better off going thru the courts.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
YOU acting cuz you work in ONE fukking office in new york you know shyt :stylin:

My fault fam. You right, your singular experience definitely trumps my hundreds. It also trumps the fact that I sit in court rooms daily and listen to what support magistrates say regarding the law. I forgot where I was for a second.

Everyone listen up, you lose your job and they're going to tell you to kick rocks! Listen to this man.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
This is misinformation.

If you get fired from your job and it was considered your fault, the judge can refuse to lower your payments. You can appeal tho.

yea you can appeal.. MONTHS later like ya'll sound like the courts give a fukk... go and listen to these herb nikkaz cuz they work there.. i been through it and know a ALOT of hoes who puttin they man through the wringer
As long as you keep making the minimum payment and make an effort to look for a job, they will eventually lower it. Just not paying is a recipe for losing your license and being imprisoned.

as if there IS a minimum payment smh whats wrong with ya'll.. this aint no credit card payment.. PAY 800 a month or anything your SHORT will roll over and there IS a threshold to be thrown in jail :mindblown:

You sound like somebody who just gave up after being told no. Nothing comes easy. You have to be pro-active and put in the groundwork in order to get your fair shake.

SMH i sound like a nikka who KNOWS what the fukk im talkin about and not stories from the next nikka

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
My fault fam. You right, your singular experience definitely trumps my hundreds. It also trumps the fact that I sit in court rooms daily and listen to what support magistrates say regarding the law. I forgot where I was for a second.

Everyone listen up, you lose your job and they're going to tell you to kick rocks! Listen to this man.

your HUNDREDS lol.. you fulla fukking shyt nikka your courthouse must be the only place

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
your HUNDREDS lol.. you fulla fukking shyt nikka your courthouse must be the only place

Why would I be full of shyt? I work in Brooklyn family court. Come down on any random day and see the line extending up the block. We handle hundreds of cases a day. Now you obviously had a bad experience with the courts cuz you taking that shyt out on people who speaking the truth. It's not my fault you got buttfukked in court and didn't know your rights.

Oh and appealing months later? You have 35 days to file an appeal. So thanks for proving AGAIN how much you know.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Its not that its just that he was messing with a hood rat with nothing to lose. Start messing with chicks that have a life/goals/aspirations and you wont have to worry about having to pay 800 a month.
to most men these women are the easiest prey that is until they themselves become the hunted.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Why would I be full of shyt? I work in Brooklyn family court. Come down on any random day and see the line extending up the block. We handle hundreds of cases a day. Now you obviously had a bad experience with the courts cuz you taking that shyt out on people who speaking the truth. It's not my fault you got buttfukked in court and didn't know your rights.

Oh and appealing months later? You have 35 days to file an appeal. So thanks for proving AGAIN how much you know.

:ufdup: i didnt :smugfavre: if read through this whole thread you would see... im not on papers :umad: