What's The Nastiest/Disrespectful Thing You Have Done To A Chick...HARD ON HOES Vol1

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Maaaan My X was in the shower. I don't even steal though but My pockets were tight. I was allllup In her wallet ain't find shyt. Then we go out 2 eat come to find out she stashed that shyt somewhere else. :birdman:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm waiting :feedme:

ummm lets just say it involves a mother that was fiending for it but couldn't get a sitter and her kid would randomly climb in her bed to sleep beside her late night/earlier mornings....

momma gotta have a life to :whew: Good thing lil man was a crazy hard sleeper. He'd wake up and and she'd be like "go back to sleep hun":sadcam:

She was a great mom too, but when you feeling :noah: and only have so much free time:francis:

I feel like a scumbag for that till this day, so I know she does too lol.

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
ummm lets just say it involves a mother that was fiending for it but couldn't get a sitter and her kid would randomly climb in her bed to sleep beside her late night/earlier mornings....

momma gotta have a life to :whew: Good thing lil man was a crazy hard sleeper. He'd wake up and and she'd be like "go back to sleep hun":sadcam:

She was a great mom too, but when you feeling :noah: and only have so much free time:francis:

I feel like a scumbag for that till this day, so I know she does too lol.

:ohhh::ooh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i-see-what-you-did-there_o_514831.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I don't like discusssing my sexusal history on this board but I lost my virginity to this 24 whiet feminist drop out of OSU who worked at the YMCA` a block away near my down. ME and my friensd got down to this place called chubbys for 5 dollars eats. Suddenly I see this brunnette wearing one of those brown military commandante hats, a Rusty Hoodie, a long patchwork skrt,and a pair of vans lowtops. She was alright looking. We taalked and talked, then I noticed my friends hvave already left. So thi girl offfers to drive me in he busted volkwagen station wagon whole Tool is playing on the radio. We get back to my dorm where all my friends and us were chilling. I guess she was all about herself cause she was talking about intersectionality and other liberal art collge buzzwords, and he got offended and left. Then the rest of my friends left. The funniest thing is ater the ordeal my friend at the timem says "if you're gonna start having sex...atlest let everyone know when you're done.

So there we were, me and this girl (her name was Meredith BTW), just chilling watching (or trying to watch John q on my PS2. Not even 15 mintes into it, we started making out ripping off each other's clothers and (regrettably) no condom was involved. The sex last fo 4 hours. Straight up I had this chick folded up like a suitcase pounding that p*ssy and ofcoufse since she was from that small itme life she had to constantly ask me "what is this?" "what are you doinhg?" it was funny.

I don't make love to white girls its more gratifying to smut them out in ways they've never thoiught possible.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
ANother disgusting thing.
When me and my last long term girlfriend were together back in 2008, she'd ask me to stick my wholr fist in her cooch..to which I obliged.
I also remembered one time she was sucking my dikk when we taking a shower, I just grabbd her by the hair titled he head back and hocked a loogie in her mouth and then she continued to start sucking until I busted in her mouth....

She was also a consistent quirter too....we almost organized a threesome between my girl and her chinese roomate which I wish happened...but oh well. Third filed threesome attempt in a row.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Outside of slapping a woman I poured my whole 40 ounce all over her for talking shot like she was gonna get me jumped. 13 years later she still don't say shot me and she live in the next building over. After that I heard she humbled up