What's The Nastiest/Disrespectful Thing You Have Done To A Chick...HARD ON HOES Vol1

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Did you and the friend hook up after that?

she's dykin now but everytime i see her
out with her manbearpig she's winking
and hitting me off with these.
:sas2:

wat6rr.jpg

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
went to eat a chick out, it smelled, and i straight up told her that she needed to shower.

she showered while crying for twenty minutes ( i heard her).

she came back, i fukked, but didn't eat her out. :yeshrug:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably my ex. After we had broke up for a while we started talking again and arranged to meet up to see if we could start up again. Met up and ended up smashing and after smashing I informed her not only did i not wanna get back with her, i didnt even want to talk to her again, and till this day never set eyes on her, since. She rang me at the start of every month for a year after that I ignored every call till she stopped.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Asked her 19 year old daughter for nudes....when confronted i said the daughters lying n she cut her seed off

The only reason she believed me after a few days bcuz he daughter is a known liar...n i brought up shyt that she said talkn about her mom n family (stuff i wouldnt know)

Last edited:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukked a person that my ex-girlfriend hated as revenge for cheating on me. Also my ex hit me one time while I was driving and I was speeding fast doing 60 in a 40 zone and hit the breaks so hard her body hit my dash and almost went through the windshield. She wasn’t wearing a seat a belt and I told her after never hit me again.
:demonic: