What's The Nastiest/Disrespectful Thing You Have Done To A Chick...HARD ON HOES Vol1

Giselle

Daps
@Milk N Cookies
@Giselle
idk any other coli chicks names :russ:

Why'd you tag me in here? I don't like this thread. lol

Anyway, I just saw a very disrespectful video on lsa of a girl recording herself getting oral from a guy and then kicking him out.

I don't think disrespect is funny unless it's deserved b/c they disrespected you first.

Anyway, Brb with the video :queen:

Snapchat Thot Makes Dude Eat Her Ass & Then Kicks Him Out After Being Unsatisfied! (*Warning* Must Be 18 Years Or Older To View) - World Star Uncut

People who do stuff like the guys in here did and like the girl in the video seem "lame". Disrespect it usually not funny.

Last edited:

Raheem95

All Star
Daps

what the page is for... besides you should prolly get those evil deeds you have done off of your chest for good measure :mjpls:

man i remember this one time i picked up this young little community college hood thot up from school (she wanted to skip) and it was a day she had an exam. she told me we had to get back in time, but anyways we in my little whip and we riding around some town(we were in Long Island) and i told her to give me some top and whatever, she said only if i get her some food, i agree so. and she proceeds to suck on my dikk, slobbering on my shyt. and mind you we bumping some drill music. this was the song we was bumping before we hit the food spot.

:demonic::demonic:

so i pull up to McDonalds and order a big mac for myself and a 10 piece for this thot. i payed for it and kept going, this bytch thought the big mac was for her and complained then i said well pay for your shyt next time, and she was tight and said take me back to school, i took the bytch back and slapped that ass when she was getting out of the whip, then drove off. she later calls me on the phone talking about i ain't shyt and that i was suppose to get her back to school in time for the exam and she couldn't retake or anything cause her professor was a dikk, and was saying my dikk little, you know the typical shyt bytches say when they mad. after she was yelling , i managed to say ''how about you stop thotting around and pay attention you bird ass bytch'' and hanged up the phone. never talked to the bytch again.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
*Broke up with a girl the same day she co signed/gave me the down payment for a car.

*more recently this girl was trying to act like she can handle anything as far as rough sex. I was high as shyt so I tried to water board her, or what I thought was water boarding her. Just handcuffed her to a chair , put a pillowcase over her head, tilted her head back and poured water over. Seemed to work she was choking or whatever , she started making weird noises that sounded almost like sex noises, but kind of retarded,so I'm thinking she was into it. I went to fill the ice bucket(was at a hotel) with water again and when I was by the sink the chair fell over almost face first. Turned out the retarded sex noises were her having a seizure. When she fell forward she dislocated her shoulder , broke a tooth , and broke a pinky.I had to drop her off down the street from her house so her kid 's father/"fiancé" could bring her to the ER. No idea what she told him tho. She did say they made him leave the room and brought in a social worker to see if he hits her cause of it tho.
You win:wow:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my homegirl (we werent a couple) in high school had parents that were very strict. Whenever her and her siblings came home they always had a mountain of chores. Anyway we was walking home from school and it was really hot outside and she wore this red dress that was talking me. I never tried nothin with her bht that day we was walking and i just dmack the shyt outta that ass and she just smiled and said i know you see it:gladbron:. So we get off the street and walk thru the alley towards our neighborhood and im just gripping that ass and goin up under the dress and she grabbing snd squeezing my dikk, stroking my balls. We head back to her house to do the do and she goes to the bathroom. I hrad in ghe kitchen to get somethin the drink cuz it was hot and we made it hotter. I see the lil eraseable marker board on the fridge with some chores that said complete asap. Wasnt no simple shyt like vacumn or take the trash out. shyt complicatee like clean the bathroom, wash the hamper of clothes(it was already clothes all over the living room so i can imagine what the hamper look like), clean out the fridge. I temember the shyt was divide up between her and her sister like 3 each. I took the eraser and moved two to her sister side and then erased her otherone. It was hot and i was horny that day. I wasnt about to let that shyt come in between our session.

The outcome of that was i hit and bust on her belly and she ended up punished and couldnt go to her senior prom:manny:

morris

Superstar
Daps

Anyway, I just saw a very disrespectful video on lsa of a girl recording herself getting oral from a guy and then kicking him out.

I don't think disrespect is funny unless it's deserved b/c they disrespected you first.

Snapchat Thot Makes Dude Eat Her Ass & Then Kicks Him Out After Being Unsatisfied! (*Warning* Must Be 18 Years Or Older To View) - World Star Uncut

People who do stuff like the guys in here did and like the girl in the video seem "lame". Disrespect it usually not funny.

Don't they have threads like this on lsa?? I have had a few extra nassstyyy women.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA

i feel you to a certain degree...

Like the story about dude Bustin a plate over a chicks head...

Now that's just uncalled for out here in these streets baby

:mjcry::skip::heh:

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
big mouth bytch at a party started talking shyt about my cousin in front of me...didn't know we were related
called him all kinds of crackheads n shyt :martin: I wanted to check her...but he was getting high at the time

so I rolled her a blunt full of crack and mid (WooWoo)

stood across the room with a red cup of goose and watched her smoke it
:demonic:
enjoy that numb mouth bytch

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Told a white girl that she "brought herself to the lowest common denominator by ejecting herself from humanity to becoming a demon." Think the way I said it wrecked herself esteem that she said I'll be single and will never get p*ssy. :mjlol:

I dumped a girls soup on her at Olive Garden cause she said Darren Wilson was in the right. After that called her a whore.

I spit my gum in a white chick face from uni of BAMA. she told me to fukk off cause I was wearing a auburn tigers hat and her friend was feeling me. All 3 women deserved what happen to them

:stopitslime:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Grabbed a girls iPhone from her hand when she told me to fukk off and her friends were laughing. I didn't like that so I threw it off the top of the skybar which had a crowd of people at the bottom. This was in Miami. :russ: Act disrespectful to me bretthes see you prized possession go to the shadow realm. :martin: