What's The Nastiest/Disrespectful Thing You Have Done To A Chick...HARD ON HOES Vol1

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told a girl we were exclusive for about 2 years so she can get that IUD or whatever it's called so I can raw her and creampie her. She was desperate for a relationship and I just told her what she wanted to hear. i never brought her around my friends or fam she should've smartened up.
after around the 1.5 year mark i told her to get rid of her cat cuz im allergic and i would get all itchy and my eyes would be all fukked up when i went over to raw her. she ended up giving it to her aunt in sacramento. then a few months later i "broke up" with her so the aftermath was: stuck with a 3-5 year IUD + no cat'

met a lil filipina bytch at footlocker when i was around 22/23, she was 19 and a virgin.
long story short:
-got her to take bc so i can creampie her, parents found the bc and beat the fukk out of her
-got fired from her job cuz id make her late to her shift from trying to fukk her every change i got
-got on academic probation for the same reason as above, id tell her to get notes from her friends and skip class so we can fukk
-took her virginity and she was "falling in love" with me and when she got clingy i got anxiety and dumped her

told my ex who is muslim that muhammad was watching me raw her during ramadan. i prob posted this earlier but she ugly cried in front of me and it made me laugh. i told her that if she loved me she would blow me at night when muslims are allowed to eat food. she agreed. not my fault.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I told a girl we were exclusive for about 2 years so she can get that IUD or whatever it's called so I can raw her and creampie her. She was desperate for a relationship and I just told her what she wanted to hear. i never brought her around my friends or fam she should've smartened up.
after around the 1.5 year mark i told her to get rid of her cat cuz im allergic and i would get all itchy and my eyes would be all fukked up when i went over to raw her. she ended up giving it to her aunt in sacramento. then a few months later i "broke up" with her so the aftermath was: stuck with a 3-5 year IUD + no cat'

met a lil filipina bytch at footlocker when i was around 22/23, she was 19 and a virgin.
long story short:
-got her to take bc so i can creampie her, parents found the bc and beat the fukk out of her
-got fired from her job cuz id make her late to her shift from trying to fukk her every change i got
-got on academic probation for the same reason as above, id tell her to get notes from her friends and skip class so we can fukk
-took her virginity and she was "falling in love" with me and when she got clingy i got anxiety and dumped her

told my ex who is muslim that muhammad was watching me raw her during ramadan. i prob posted this earlier but she ugly cried in front of me and it made me laugh. i told her that if she loved me she would blow me at night when muslims are allowed to eat food. she agreed. not my fault.
:russ:

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps

long story short:

Grade A hard on hoes scum bag breh :mjlol::mjlol:

No fcks given Get yours playa

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps

long story short:

:picard: who hurt you, breh?

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
I was piping this chick and i had some yak wit me and put a lil on her booty hole to make it expand a lil then i scooped a finger full of yak and jammed it down here booty hole while hitting it from the back shyt was glorious!:blessed:

Edit: she aint know i was gonna do it. She dont fukk wit me no mo but still has me on FB:mjlol: today i saw she had a romantic dinner with some simp.

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps

long story short:

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
I was piping this chick and i had some yak wit me and put a lil on her booty hole to make it expand a lil then i scooped a finger full of yak and jammed it down here booty hole while hitting it from the back shyt was glorious!:blessed:

Edit: she aint know i was gonna do it. She dont fukk wit me no mo but still has me on FB:mjlol: today i saw she had a romantic dinner with some simp.

Funny seeing that simp do the most .

Homie probably got a thank you and a long seductive look.
:mjlol:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Ill bless this thread with a couple quick hit vignettes

What's up big Ruf

Dragged a club rat out my hotel room by her hair cuz she was teasing me but wasn't gonna let me have it

Told my exes mom to shut the fukk up when she was talking some boring gossipy shyt at a restaurant that I was at with me n shorty whole family. Table got quiet I went out and smoked a cig outside, came back in and ate my appetizer like ain't shyt happen. Told my girl her family needed to stop being so fukking childish when she tried to get me to apologize.

Poured a beer on that same ex when I ran into her on her birthday bout a year after I dumped her and she was annoying me

I was really on one at that point in my life and that chick brought the worst out in me:wow:

Needed a place to stay when I was traveling, went home w this reasonably cute but personality terrible chick from the bar... I can't stress enough how little I liked her as a human being.. nutted on her face then ptfo while she tried to yell at me.for doing that. When i woke up she showed me the messages where she confessed to her boyfriend that she cheated and I had to leave ASAP. She's like bugging / sorta crying in her room so I went out to her kitchen, ate some cereal and used her shower. Wrote vulgarities in sharpie all over her walls but in sneaky places so it'd take a while to find. Left on my own god damn schedule, fukk I care about your emotional state you cheating bytch..

Had a chick tell me she wanted me to get serious with her after a while of smashing casually. Told her.. I ain't really ready for all that in this time in my life, but if I was obviously it'd be her. Bout two weeks later I told her we were gonna have to stop seeing each other cuz I was getting serious with a different chick :mjgrin: