What's The Nastiest/Disrespectful Thing You Have Done To A Chick...HARD ON HOES Vol1

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
To Be Completely Honest I don't even know if I have it in me to go Gorilla On a Hoe anymore...

nikkaz are gettin old man

:mjcry::why::snoop::to::sadbron:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
She said I had a small dikk, rammed it in her ass when she wasn't looking. That was the very last time we had sex, bytch won't even talk to me even though we have all the same mutual friends. She heard I was coming thru a party and straight dipped when she saw my car pull up :russ::lolbron:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Went over to a bytch house I got introduced through one of my cousins after work.He had already told me she was with the shyts.I went to her house around 22.00 pm.She opened the door, dropped to her knees and off rip sucked me off for a couple minutes then took me in the living room,I was like :shaq:.We started fukking and after about 5 minutes i saw three of her four kids standing in the hallway behind me:dwillhuh:.I continued fukking her until one of the kids started sobbing:mjcry:..She left the room,brought the kids back to bed while i lay on the couch butt naked smoking a loosie.She came back,apologised and got right back to it.After about 15 min later I could hear the oldest one,her 15 yr old daughter talk to the little ones,talking about "no you cant go to mom now,she busy" .This went on for about 5 minutes,meanwhile I'm fukking the shyt out of their mom and moms is talking all types of freaky shyt :ahh:.Everything goes quiet after that and by the time I get ready to nut, I take my dikk out,take the condom off and bust in her in the face,I look to my right and her oldest one and two lil ones see me nut all over their moms face while she got her mouth open on some:blessed:
She got up,got heated at her oldest and took them back to bed..meanwhile I got dressed,waited till she got back told her I had be out,she asked me when we where gonna hook up again,she was going to make sure the kids would not be there..I said I was going to call her the next day,broke out and did not talk to her for four years after that..:lawd:
This is why I believe in euthanasia

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
She said I had a small dikk, rammed it in her ass when she wasn't looking. That was the very last time we had sex, bytch won't even talk to me even though we have all the same mutual friends. She heard I was coming thru a party and straight dipped when she saw my car pull up :russ::lolbron:
:ohhh: dzamn

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
One scumbag thing I did was lie to this religious girl.. I wanted to fukk her so bad and she wanted to wait for "the one"
It took me 6 months to break her down and I got her to throw out all her inhibitions because I told her ppl who love each other do anything to satisfy each other. After a few months she started talking about kids and family and marriage and it scared the shyt out of me so I just cold turkey blocked her and stopped fukkin with her

Another thing I did with my ex when we broke up was threaten to send her nudes to her dad ( I was bluffing and never would but she thought I was and cried and said she'd kill herseld). Also peer her to have sex with me during Ramadan years in a row. When we broke up I threw it in her face and told her Muhammad was watching me go balls deep in her
:snoop:

OMG!!! The rest have shocked me but your story is beyond demonic wow... I'm sat here legit gobsmacked. :why: