What's The Nastiest/Disrespectful Thing You Have Done To A Chick...HARD ON HOES Vol1

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Went over to a bytch house I got introduced through one of my cousins after work.He had already told me she was with the shyts.I went to her house around 22.00 pm.She opened the door, dropped to her knees and off rip sucked me off for a couple minutes then took me in the living room,I was like :shaq:.We started fukking and after about 5 minutes i saw three of her four kids standing in the hallway behind me:dwillhuh:.I continued fukking her until one of the kids started sobbing:mjcry:..She left the room,brought the kids back to bed while i lay on the couch butt naked smoking a loosie.She came back,apologised and got right back to it.After about 15 min later I could hear the oldest one,her 15 yr old daughter talk to the little ones,talking about "no you cant go to mom now,she busy" .This went on for about 5 minutes,meanwhile I'm fukking the shyt out of their mom and moms is talking all types of freaky shyt :ahh:.Everything goes quiet after that and by the time I get ready to nut, I take my dikk out,take the condom off and bust in her in the face,I look to my right and her oldest one and two lil ones see me nut all over their moms face while she got her mouth open on some:blessed:
She got up,got heated at her oldest and took them back to bed..meanwhile I got dressed,waited till she got back told her I had be out,she asked me when we where gonna hook up again,she was going to make sure the kids would not be there..I said I was going to call her the next day,broke out and did not talk to her for four years after that..:lawd:

Last edited:

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
Went over to a bytch house I got introduced through one of my cousins after work.He had already told me she was with the shyts.I went to her house around 22.00 pm.She opened the door, dropped to her knees and off rip sucked me off for a couple minutes then took me in the living room,I was like :shaq:.We started fukking and after about 5 minutes i saw three of her four kids standing in the hallway behind me:dwillhuh:.I continued fukking her until one of the kids started sobbing:mjcry:..She left the room,brought the kids back to bed while i lay on the couch butt naked smoking a loosie.She came back,apologised and got right back to it.After about 15 min later I could hear the oldest one,her 15 yr old daughter talk to the little ones,talking about "no you cant go to mom now,she busy" .This went on for about 5 minutes,meanwhile I'm fukking the shyt out of their mom and moms is talking all types of freaky shyt :ahh:.Everything goes quiet after that and by the time I get ready to nut, I take my dikk out,take the condom off and bust in her in the face,I look to my right and her oldest one and two lil ones see me nut all over their moms face while she got her mouth open on some:blessed:
She got up,got heated at her oldest and took them back to bed..meanwhile I got dressed,waited till she got back told her I had be out,she asked me when we where gonna hook up again,she was going to make sure the kids would not be there..I said I was going to call her the next day,broke out and did not talk to her for four years after that..:lawd:

2j13jsw.jpg

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death

:dwillhuh:
1. Those kids are done...wrecked...no recovery.
2. 2200 or 10 PM...not both.
:stopitslime:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Yra nikkaz is crazy. I was like 16, and sleeping over my girls crib. Smashed her. She sleeps. Smash sister. Dipping out the crib bout 4 in the morning, mother is in the living room, and I smash her too. Damn, I miss the projects.

I guess you can say:
[Puts on glasses]
"You got the hat trick"

While in college, on Valentine's Day, I got head from my gf who couldn't do anything because of her cycle, but my jump off at the time could. So got head from the main, went downstairs to "study for an exam", but I was studying another vagina in reality. Main was Chinese, side piece was Filipina...this went on for nearly a year until the main went home...

Both on the pill #NoPullOut #RawGang

Probably the worst was going raw in 3 girls in a week and not knowing STI results...
:yeshrug: