What's The Nastiest/Disrespectful Thing You Have Done To A Chick...HARD ON HOES Vol1

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Never read so much savage shyt in my life :huhldup::krs:

Most of the nasty shyt I did was asked for by the 2 girls I fukked. Out of that lot, the worst was probably participating in a "forced sex" roleplay. I legit felt uncomfortable for a while after that but she was happy with it so it was :ehh:

Think the most disrespectful shyt I did was in retaliation to my FWB fukking me, getting an orgasm and then kicking me out her dorm before I got to nut. I felt so used :wow:

So the next time we fukked, I was rough as fukk. She usually liked that shyt anyway, but I was all extra on some Justin Slayer meets Rocco shyt - she was legit surprised. I got her in the bathroom and fukked her with her head in the toilet and pushed up against the seat at one point. When I nutted, I was proper :scust: with myself. What fukked me up was her then lying on top of me afterwards, saying "you should fukk like that more often". :ohhh:

You had her head in toilet water?

This doesn't qualify as the nastiest or most disrespectful thing I've done but I paid a chic for some p*ssy. She was a hooker:whoa:. She told me it was $20 for head $30 for some p*ssy and $40 for a half and half . I talked her down to like $10 to smash:shaq:. Gave her an old piggy bank I found in the garage that probly didn't even have $10 in it:steviej:. Told her it had mostly quarters in it:mjlol:. I knew damn well there was maybe 648 pennies(mostly crusty/green), 4 dimes, 6 nickles, a washer and a couple buttons off an old shirt:smugbiden:.

I felt bad in one way cause she musta really needed money to be selling her azz. But it felt good to help her out you know? Yeah I shorted her but hell I coulda just raped her for free. shyt if she was an addict least she had a lil somethin' to give her dealer:mjcry:.

One time I damn near crushed a chics wind pipe cause I had the hair on the back of her head wounded so tight around my fist while force feeding her the dikk she couldn't even gag or anything if she was choking:takedat:. When I let her come up for air she had tears in her eyes and was like "ok wait can you please give a a sec to" (glup!) (glerck!) Was all I heard as I shoved my dikk back in her throat. Then after power fukkin her tonsils for like 30 mins she was like "my jaw is startin to hurt". Being the gentleman I am I assured her that I was almost ready to come:leostare:. And its true I was on the virge like 4 or 5 times but she kept resetting the nut crying every 14 mins like can I take a lil break :dahell:? Anyhow I guess she realized that nothing was gonna stop this load from escaping the confines of my sack. So she didn't say shyt else. Then after awhile I felt my dikk just throbbing and pulsating. She was no stranger to suckin dikk so I assumed she was gonna swallow it but I guess she knew if she tried she was gonna end up drowning. Cause my dikk opened up like a fire hydrant or a gyser. She backed off the shyt and I was like:mindblown:. This punk bytch! So I pump the 1st stream in her eye. She tried to dodge the 2nd blast and caught a spoonful in her ear. Then the 3rd 4th and 5th spurts coated her face:ahh:. That was a ferocious nut yo. Afterwards she was like can I spend the night cause by this time it was already like 1 or 2am and the buses stopped runnin. So I let her crash on the floor and gave her that one pillow that's all thin and even if you fold it its still flat AF. The sun barely had a chance to peek over the top of the house across the street and I was like:umad::camby:.

Another time I nutted on a chics face while she was sleep jus because. She didn't do nothin wrong...:sas2: Actually she fell asleep after we fukked a few times. But I was still horny and not only did that lazy bytch have the nerve to take a nap, she was snoring. :ufdup:

You should be in jail for rape

fukked a Chinese girl in the ass until she bled and she was crying and asked me to stop. I did do I left and she cried. On my way out I stole her brother chain and Jordans.

Rape smh

It's women's fault.

:troll:

I feel bad for women

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
You had her head in toilet water?
Nah, our toilet water is low here. According to the girl herself, it was more the degradation involved in the act rather than the act itself - which was an indication to how volatile our sexual relationship was at times. It was a strange dichotomy between that and how we were when we didn't have sex.

I remember going home after that though, sitting on the bus like :scust: wtf was that all about? She got her own back on me in the end :dead:......She was into mad stuff, one time asked me if I would pretend to break into her house and fukk her. I declined. There was the time she damn near bit a hole into my chest aswell. That shyt seems :ehh: when you're young with no sexual experience and you think with your dikk, but I don't think could do all that shyt again.

ls773

Pro
Daps
*Broke up with a girl the same day she co signed/gave me the down payment for a car.

*more recently this girl was trying to act like she can handle anything as far as rough sex. I was high as shyt so I tried to water board her, or what I thought was water boarding her. Just handcuffed her to a chair , put a pillowcase over her head, tilted her head back and poured water over. Seemed to work she was choking or whatever , she started making weird noises that sounded almost like sex noises, but kind of retarded,so I'm thinking she was into it. I went to fill the ice bucket(was at a hotel) with water again and when I was by the sink the chair fell over almost face first. Turned out the retarded sex noises were her having a seizure. When she fell forward she dislocated her shoulder , broke a tooth , and broke a pinky.I had to drop her off down the street from her house so her kid 's father/"fiancé" could bring her to the ER. No idea what she told him tho. She did say they made him leave the room and brought in a social worker to see if he hits her cause of it tho.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
don't ask your wife about who her past all im going to say... :yeshrug:
Breh, I don't know why people say this. Someone's past is very important.

I doubt half these women resolved all the issues and baggage they had that caused them to do all that thottish behavior in the first place.

She's bound to continue when y'all are married, best believe dat! :ufdup:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
*Broke up with a girl the same day she co signed/gave me the down payment for a car.

*more recently this girl was trying to act like she can handle anything as far as rough sex. I was high as shyt so I tried to water board her, or what I thought was water boarding her. Just handcuffed her to a chair , put a pillowcase over her head, tilted her head back and poured water over. Seemed to work she was choking or whatever , she started making weird noises that sounded almost like sex noises, but kind of retarded,so I'm thinking she was into it. I went to fill the ice bucket(was at a hotel) with water again and when I was by the sink the chair fell over almost face first. Turned out the retarded sex noises were her having a seizure. When she fell forward she dislocated her shoulder , broke a tooth , and broke a pinky.I had to drop her off down the street from her house so her kid 's father/"fiancé" could bring her to the ER. No idea what she told him tho. She did say they made him leave the room and brought in a social worker to see if he hits her cause of it tho.
End up on the news talking about "Woman dies in hotel after lover performs extreme sexual acts on her" :snoop:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Nah, our toilet water is low here. According to the girl herself, it was more the degradation involved in the act rather than the act itself - which was an indication to how volatile our sexual relationship was at times. It was a strange dichotomy between that and how we were when we didn't have sex.

I remember going home after that though, sitting on the bus like :scust: wtf was that all about? She got her own back on me in the end :dead:......She was into mad stuff, one time asked me if I would pretend to break into her house and fukk her. I declined. There was the time she damn near bit a hole into my chest aswell. That shyt seems :ehh: when you're young with no sexual experience and you think with your dikk, but I don't think could do all that shyt again.
Let me guess, this chick was white? Probably had weird sexual fantasies of some black hood nikka breaking into her suburban home and raping her.

There are more women than you think that have rape fantasies.

I don't have a damn clue as to why unless they were raped or molested. :mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
NY
Grimiest thing I ever done was when I played basketball all day, I'm talking I'm sweaty as motherfukker back to back games type shyt. Instead of going home and showering I decided I wanted some head so I hit up this chick who worked near by asked her what time she was getting off and picked her up got head in my car. Boy when I tell my balls and dikk were sweaty I'm telling you they were sweaty, I kept getting her to deep throat me. She stops and says she can't do it. Then I convince her to continue she finally has enough and I drop her back at work, after that she never talked to me again. I can understand why that's just not something you can get over. :francis:

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Let me guess, this chick was white? Probably had weird sexual fantasies of some black hood nikka breaking into her suburban home and raping her.

There are more women than you think that have rape fantasies.

I don't have a damn clue as to why unless they were raped or molested. :mindblown:
She was Indian.

I don't know why some girls like it. This girl wasnt abused as far as I know. I don't judge though, especially now. Everyone has their kinks and likes, I suppose. There are boundaries of course though.

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
yea this shyt is the most outrageous shyt i have ever heard in my life :patrice:
But you nikkaz ain't me. The fukk I need to lie for? shyt, it was a time in the A where you could fukk bytches for a 3 piece fr I'm churchs and a beer. Yall new wave lame ass ducks.