What's the different between youth of today and youth of the 80s/90s

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youngsters are dumb these days with ZERO excuse for being dumb. nikkas really in school typing and writing like, "Dis paper iz about tha AuToBiOgRaPhY of MaLcOm X"

Y'all got a world of information at ur finger tips in a cell phone......that it would take us 4-5 hours to get in the late 80's-early 90's.

Y'all have it easy in every way.

But that's also a curse. Because it makes youngsters less enthused about learning, they have less imagination b/c they're always on the internet or watching TV, know less about nature, less kids playing instruments, less kids playing outside, less kids knowing how to do basic tasks, etc. Alot more distracted by things these days b/c there's so much out there.

i was talkin bout this shyt the other day i seen a commercial on tv telling kids to go outside and play we didnt need no shyt like that when i was comin up if our parents told us we cant go outside we would beg for a whoopin instead

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
1992 in this bytch old nikkas mad as hell :shaq2:

Who want the war doe?

WHO WANT THE WAR !!!!:violent:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
But seriously, a lot of people in here sound bitter and old and can't understand why kids today are different even though they know or are the people that raised them. That's basic human nature.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston

:facepalm: Negro, Prince was the shyt back in the 80's, looking like a hairy ass woman. Wearing heels, catsuits, and makeup.

This is truth. :to:

I can't complain about the current generation, mainly because (born in the 80's) I grew up in the 90's where the "Independent Woman" and "I don't need a man to raise my child" mottos & Female Sexual Liberation thing started. There's not a generation that isn't screwed up in some way. All we can do is pass down the wealth of information from one generation to the next and hope that it gets better.

omgprincehotwtf.gif

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
You have to explain how this equates to struggle

I'm not going to sit here and say, everyone 15-22 is looking like Oliver Twist, but it's foolish to say this generation has it easy. Despite the technological advancements, this generation(and most likely future generations) will have to work harder(more education) just to take worse jobs(lack of benefits).

I already mentioned that Social Security is becoming a past, taxes and cost of living increases, while pay decreases(when compared to salaries of old using inflation). Even if you despise Drake; iPhones; Facebook, and skinny jeans, there's little denying that this generation will have it worse economically than yours.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I truly think the 80s babies is the last generation and hope of boys becoming men and girls becoming ladies

these young skeezers wanna be married so quick, get pregnant easier/earlier. I mean the 80s babies and before were doin foul shyt at a young age, but man ill be honest im scared to have a daughter in this up coming generation..

these young boys out here got no morals, no respect for elders no thought of consequences in the long run. Im covered in tats, but at least I can cover mine up.. people come in my store 17 years old tattoos all over their hands, neck and face :rudy: and its all pointless tattoos i know they got to impress a bytch :snoop:

women out here turnin to dykes cause these young boys dont know how to be a man

boys out here gettin bullied out here by women, scared to put they foot down "i dont know what to do"

young boys out here callin themself pretty wearing women jeans and young bytches fallin for it :wtf: whole world fukked up, the babies they be havin I got no hope for em.

career? what the fukk is a career to these kids.. im only 25 but I got some guidance on where I wanna go and be in life and been known since I was a teenager. Retirement to these young kids :heh: they all gonna be rappers or on american idol :heh:

no responsibility.. they do the crime and then cry like some little bytches :wtf: what part of the game is that

long story short.. these young kids wont grow up to be men or ladies, theyll be stuck in they child hood forever.. not all of em but a majority of em

There are no more rebels to fight the high-ups is the generation level. Most kids are following the old school model without critical thinking.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
As a nikka born in the late 80's,i Feel like i'm in between generations....

I don't identify with those bitter nikkas born in the early-mid 80's,and I don't condone this current fakkitry.

A nikka feel lost :sadcam:

That's because 86/87-90 are an entity in and of ourselves.

Truth!

I forgot about this thread, so I couldn't come back at the nikkas telling me my shyt was wrong.

I guess I was looking at it from my perspective. I'm an 88 baby, so I really wasn't into clubs / parties till prolly 2000-2002. nikkas didn't dance. The music even told them not to. Being a thug was a 100 percent necessary as a male, and ALL THE ROLE-MODELS SUCKED.

You old nikkas need to get off your high horse. Talkin about "no talent". The nikkas ya'll looked up to SAMPLED everything. Don't you remember your olhead telling you that your favorite rapper was shyt because he took an old R&B sample?

YOU still think them samples take a little talent, right? Your olhead was just bitter.

You've never had one of your elders talk about how shytTY rap is, PERIOD? Your elders were like, "all they talk about is killing....and how many different ways they can kill someone. :what: This takes NO talent!!!"

BUT YOU still felt like rappers had talent, right? The elder who told you that was also just a bitter fukk.

fukk outta here with that "no talent" shyt you bitter fukks. Let them kids have fun.

And again, :smh: @ you nikkas MAD that kids are MORE peaceful in this day and age. Less homicides, more college grads and ya'll mad? :what: Just like you STUPID fukkS starter the fad of glorified KILLING in music. You were ignorant as fukk then, and it seems the shyt hasn't changed. :dry:

I said it once, I'll say it again; ya'll nikkas are / were just INSECURE.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Bad parenting, plain & simple
Plus its a generation full of followers, few leaders. And the sheep are following the WRONG "leaders"
And technology had made everyone lazy

I try to keep my head up, and still keep from gettin wet up
You know it's funny when it rains it pours
They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor
Say there ain't no hope for the youth and the truth is
it ain't no hope for tha future
And then they wonder why we crazy
I blame my mother, for turning my brother into a crack baby
We ain't meant to survive, cause it's a setup
And even though you're fed up
Huh, ya got to keep your head up- 2pac Keep ya Head Up

You know maybe you could take a listen

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lyGs-NZWec&feature=player_detailpage#t=60s]Tupac - Keep ya head up (lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

:dj2::dj2::dj2:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

That's because 86/87-90 are an entity in and of ourselves.

real shyt we are :thumbsup:

I said it in another thread, and I'll say it again, if you follow every major invention/technological advancement its been locked in step with our life arc

On topic with this thread, it amazes me how anybody 30 and older can argue about us being soft and not recognize how ignorant they were.

B, nikka was talking about snitching earlier, as if ODB ain't go pick up his food stamps in a limo on mtv!

As if every major criminal law in the books wasn't advanced SIMPLY BECAUSE OF YOUR GENERATION

NWA ain't snitch on themselves???
We gonna act like Cube with the AK ain't one of the most infamous pics???
Death row ain't snitch on themselves???
187 on an undercover cop GOT THE ATTENTION OF THE fukkN PRESIDENT!!!
In NY killing a cop came with capital punishment because of queens!!!!

Dude, I can go watch the demise of 2 of the greatest rappers on youtube RIGHT NOW. Y'all ain't snitchin on yourselves??? All of your raps WERE snitching. "Heard uptown was alpo son he be kingpin" Hellooooooooo what did you think raps were about!? Do I need to go and bring the thread about pacs death that shows how pac talked about jimmy setting up the hit???

When it comes to anything that involves guns, drugs and violence 60s and 70s nikkas rly need to go the fukk to sleep

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

1989 brehs

sooooooooooooooooo anybody born roughly around 1976 has 0 to do with this shyt

again I ask...what the fukk is the generation before us complaining about nikkas born in the 90s and after

worry about your own shyt

Last edited by a moderator:

YBE

Banned
Daps
As a nikka born in the late 80's,i Feel like i'm in between generations....

I don't identify with those bitter nikkas born in the early-mid 80's,and I don't condone this current fakkitry.

A nikka feel lost :sadcam:

born in 1988. describes me exactly.