What’s the be most annoying way a female tried to get your attention?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Yo it really is like theyget jealous of inanimate objects and the hobbies that distract you from them :dwillhuh: they legit don’t understand how much more worth my music has over them.

What instruments u play my dude?
Guitar..

Be out busking and broads would just stand there..but not even be giving a breh a dollar..just hoping to get chose :mjgrin:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I’m a big dude so females will try to get my attention in the weirdest ways...very indirect with minimal eye contact, a lot of walking back and forth..I work sales and do security on the side so I see it on the daily.....it funny cause its the young biddies who blindly throw it at me, it be awkward as fukk at times tho cause it catches me off guard and I’m straight up not used to it:russ:
Yea I didn't get broads until I was 26..before that I was fat and feeling low on myself so I never had broads throw it at me before until I lost weight...

It takes getting used...

I get women are passive..it's their nature but they can't take rejection well...si either they'll step it up and make shyt more awkward and annoying or throw a tantrum.

With my current financial and living situation I don't need to be hollering at broads so I ignore em regardless how they throw it at me :manny:

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
When i was a teenager this bytch was twirling in front of me from stand to stand in tha grocery store and singing some song like it was a Disney movie while tryna sneak not so subtle glances at me.:stopitslime::mjlol:

Told tha whole story in tha 'ever been oblivious' thread but this one girl interrupted my convo in a highschool class to explicitly tell me how i shouldn't worry my dikk print was showing bcuz it wasn't like she was gonna stare at it for tha next 30 min. (till class was over) I felt a mix of :dahell: and:leon: but i didn't get annoyed at all cuz she was fine to me.

This girl used to bully me in tha 3rd grade. I'm talkin kick my shins, steal my pencil type shyt.:russ:

More i told her to stop tha more she did tht shyt.:aicmon:

I never checked her cuz i knew I'd get on trouble. :snoop:

I really thought tha bytch hated my guts.:mjcry::sadcam:

Till my pops put me on game a few years later:ehh:

Diff bytch tried to pull tha same shyt again my freshman year of high school. :scust:

If i seen tht walrus built bytch try to come at me again I'd stiff arm her ass like Earl Campbell:demonic:

I hate tht beluga built bytch :pacspit:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Yea I didn't get broads until I was 26..before that I was fat and feeling low on myself so I never had broads throw it at me before until I lost weight...

It takes getting used...

I get women are passive..it's their nature but they can't take rejection well...si either they'll step it up and make shyt more awkward and annoying or throw a tantrum.

With my current financial and living situation I don't need to be hollering at broads so I ignore em regardless how they throw it at me :manny:
That's exactly where I'm at breh. I gotta focus on myself but I'm easily distracted, and women are beautiful distractions at this stage in my life.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
When i was a teenager this bytch was twirling in front of me from stand to stand in tha grocery store and singing some song like it was a Disney movie while tryna sneak not so subtle glances at me.:stopitslime::mjlol:

Told tha whole story in tha 'ever been oblivious' thread but this one girl interrupted my convo in a highschool class to explicitly tell me how i shouldn't worry my dikk print was showing bcuz it wasn't like she was gonna stare at it for tha next 30 min. (till class was over) I felt a mix of :dahell: and:leon: but i didn't get annoyed at all cuz she was fine to me.

This girl used to bully me in tha 3rd grade. I'm talkin kick my shins, steal my pencil type shyt.:russ:

More i told her to stop tha more she did tht shyt.:aicmon:

I never checked her cuz i knew I'd get on trouble. :snoop:

I really thought tha bytch hated my guts.:mjcry::sadcam:

Till my pops put me on game a few years later:ehh:

Diff bytch tried to pull tha same shyt again my freshman year of high school. :scust:

If i seen tht walrus built bytch try to come at me again I'd stiff arm her ass like Earl Campbell:demonic:

I hate tht beluga built bytch :pacspit:
Straight up, If I knew that the girls that would tease me when I was younger actually liked me, I would've been rollin in the p*ssy :mjcry:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
They love talking when they see you FULLY engaged in something. And not adlibs, they wanna have a full conversation.:gucci:

My girl JUST did this to me on the LAST five minutes of Greys Anatomy. Tryna show me videos on Facebook and shyt :gucci:

Brehs, it’s the LAST 5 minutes of a show.. what couldn’t you show me the other 25/55 minutes that was so important :gucci:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Never forget the first time a woman randomly bit me while I was on the way to my seat at a movie theater

bit me right on the ass

turned around like what the fukk and she was looking at me like :wub:

dont know what kinda cave man shyt that was to this day but its happened three times...

:gucci::dwillhuh::why::what:

That...is some wild shyt.
:salute:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Girls don't go out their way to interact with me. I ALWAYS have to make the first move.

Same here. I get maybe one or two that might step to me on some general conversation tip each month...but that's it. Most of the time they act stupid is when I'm out with my wife. Sometimes I wonder if theyre gay and trying to get my wifes attention...cause that shyt NEVER happens when its just me out.
:francis: