What’s the be most annoying way a female tried to get your attention?

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
breh, i don't think she was trying to flirt with you on that one :patrice:...... :hubie:
I think she was. She coulda reported me quietly, but she made it loud and obvious like she wanted me to say something.

That was like a week ago. Now whenever she sees me she makes up excuses to talk

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Walking back and forth in front of me in the grocery store.
Literally, from one side of the aisle to the other...wife lookin at me like I did somethin.
:hhh::childplease::yeshrug:
Shakin her ass jiggle-walkin from one side of the aisle to the other...like she couldnt' decide between cheerios or grits.
:why::gucci::mindblown:

Females are the worst.
They never do this shyt when I'm alone...only when I'm out with my wife.
They don't even like me...they just wanna try and stunt on my wife cause they're jealous and petty shytbags.
:heh::bryan:

:dead: Is your wife down for a threesome or nah!

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I remember I was at the waterfront on the bench playing guitar and making a video for youtube and this thick broad, could've been samoan kept walkign past like 5-6 times....she had 3 kids with her, and as she kept passing I could even see the kids looking my way like ":usure:talk to his broad so we can leave " :mjgrin:
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Kids? Uh, that's a negative ghost rider.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I got stories for days.. reading one comment reminded me of this.

Was at the movie theaters one time. This hispanic girl that looked like she was in her teens or something would purposely rub all up on my legs as she left the seating aisle and when she came back smh.

Out of all the things stated, staring has got to be the worst. Y'all ever made eye contact with a chick and you tryna show ya dominance so you hold eye contact till she looks away. But nahhh there be some chicks that will NOT look away! :why:

Getting bumped into, followed around a store, a chick placing herself near you hoping you talk to her, a chick in front of you walking slow so you catch up to her, a chick playing with her hair in front of ya, etc.

Women are almost never direct though. I was waiting in my car in a parking lot one day a couple weeks ago and this hispanic women approaches me and asks if I live in the area :mjlol:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Was at the movie theaters one time. This hispanic girl that looked like she was in her teens or something would purposely rub all up on my legs as she left the seating aisle and when she came back smh.

Out of all the things stated, staring has got to be the worst. Y'all ever made eye contact with a chick and you tryna show ya dominance so you hold eye contact till she looks away. But nahhh there be some chicks that will NOT look away! :why:

Getting bumped into, followed around a store, a chick placing herself near you hoping you talk to her, a chick in front of you walking slow so you catch up to her, a chick playing with her hair in front of ya, etc.

Women are almost never direct though. I was waiting in my car in a parking lot one day a couple weeks ago and this hispanic women approaches me and asks if I live in the area :mjlol:
True i got at least a dozen more stories. One older woman at a former job would always insist on hugging as greeting and farewell, but somehow one of her legs would always be rubbing on my crotch when she did so.

Two other girls no relation to each other but both tried the tomboy aporoach. Would horse play. But somehow alwways wound up grabbing or pinching my dikk in the process.

But the worse one was a girl who actually did nothing. It was her parents who kept treating me like i was her boyfriend whenever we hung out, even though it wad just for a pre assigned school project. Like literally i was like “i have to study with her for this assignment” but her parents where convinced we were going to fukk or something. I could tell she had a crush but i had a girlfriend and expressed zero interest. Although looking back she was a good catch. Unfortunately shes married with kids now.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

Some chick did this to me..She had a nice booty and I knew what she was doing and I was purposely ignoring her...she actually got frustrated and snapped
"YOU DON'T SEE ME!!! :damn: "

:pachaha:

It was a chick I hollered at on my break a few weeks before...arabial chick, who didn't give me her number but offered up her IG :mjpls: :camby:

I told her "I knew what you were tryna do , I ignored dat ass on purpose? :mjpls: "

She got ":wub:..well what have you been up to? "

Made small talk and went on my way...

Seattle is a small city so you see the same people downtown everydamn day.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I got a funny, awkward one..

Was at a hot dog stand and a quiet,skinny, plain looking black shorty came up as I was waiting for my food..

She asked the vendor "do yall have just plain hot dogs:wub:" ...

So I was just being nice, and not gonna ignore a sista who is right in my presence, so I say "hi, good choice, food be rockin here :steviej: "

She looked at me and ignored me, so I fell back...she was probably nervous, people in Seattle don't do small talk much, but either way I wasn't gonna try that damn hard.

Anyway I see her slowly inching closer to my space, and out of nowhere and older white broad I work with comes up to me, and scratches my shoulder and says "HEY!!"..

The black chick left instantly...ain't even get her food she paid for :mjgrin:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Some chick did this to me..She had a nice booty and I knew what she was doing and I was purposely ignoring her...she actually got frustrated and snapped
"YOU DON'T SEE ME!!! :damn: "

:pachaha:

It was a chick I hollered at on my break a few weeks before...arabial chick, who didn't give me her number but offered up her IG :mjpls: :camby:

I told her "I knew what you were tryna do , I ignored dat ass on purpose? :mjpls: "

She got ":wub:..well what have you been up to? "

Made small talk and went on my way...

Seattle is a small city so you see the same people downtown everydamn day.
LMFAO shorty offered the IG cause she either an attention whore, got a man, or she wanna check out ya IG before things move further.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
True i got at least a dozen more stories. One older woman at a former job would always insist on hugging as greeting and farewell, but somehow one of her legs would always be rubbing on my crotch when she did so.

Two other girls no relation to each other but both tried the tomboy aporoach. Would horse play.
But somehow alwways wound up grabbing or pinching my dikk in the process.

But the worse one was a girl who actually did nothing. It was her parents who kept treating me like i was her boyfriend whenever we hung out, even though it wad just for a pre assigned school project. Like literally i was like “i have to study with her for this assignment” but her parents where convinced we were going to fukk or something. I could tell she had a crush but i had a girlfriend and expressed zero interest. Although looking back she was a good catch. Unfortunately shes married with kids now.
:dead:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
I got a funny, awkward one..

Was at a hot dog stand and a quiet,skinny, plain looking black shorty came up as I was waiting for my food..

She asked the vendor "do yall have just plain hot dogs:wub:" ...

So I was just being nice, and not gonna ignore a sista who is right in my presence, so I say "hi, good choice, food be rockin here :steviej: "

She looked at me and ignored me, so I fell back...she was probably nervous, people in Seattle don't do small talk much, but either way I wasn't gonna try that damn hard.

Anyway I see her slowly inching closer to my space, and out of nowhere and older white broad I work with comes up to me, and scratches my shoulder and says "HEY!!"..

The black chick left instantly...ain't even get her food she paid for :mjgrin:

:bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::deadmanny:

SEE!!!
This is the absolutely insane wacky bullshyt that we have to put up with from females!!!
What the fukk kinda nuttiness is this!?!?!?
She won't give you any play....but acts all butthurt when someone else does.
:mindblown::wtf::why:
I swear to God these chicks are fukkin insane...

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've had hoes put their number in my food bag.

And sometimes hoes that in line in front of me buy my food.

I hate that shyt,though.

shyt is creepy.