What’s the be most annoying way a female tried to get your attention?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Straight up, If I knew that the girls that would tease me when I was younger actually liked me, I would've been rollin in the p*ssy :mjcry:
Oh yea..broads don;t exert that energy on dudes they don't give a fukk about..

The teasing shyt is usually black or latina broads.

When I had freeform dreads, I walked into one spot...honestly can't even remember where it was but some black chick..prolly in her 30s just immeadately said
"I don't like your hair :usure: "

I knew she was feeling me :usure:

They usually troll you with shyt like that to

-Bring you down a peg
-Too prideful for actually comment you
-Your attractiveness got em all fukked up and they don't know how to act so they take it out on you :pachaha:
-Testing you to see if you're gonna act like a bytch and get butthurt

I understand why they do it, but it still annoys me so I play it off like i'm unbothered and don't give into it because it's plenty of other chicks out here that are mature enough to not act like a damn kid and tease you.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
When im watching the game she keep walking back in forth across the TV. bytch ima throw this remote at your ass. :birdman:
:russ:

I remember I was at the waterfront on the bench playing guitar and making a video for youtube and this thick broad, could've been samoan kept walkign past like 5-6 times....she had 3 kids with her, and as she kept passing I could even see the kids looking my way like ":usure:talk to his broad so we can leave " :mjgrin:

I mean I get she was choosing but the kids with her,then the fact she was walking by, I had to do risk assessment :mjgrin:

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
OH wow! There are some desperate women out here. Me, I never try to get a man's attention. I'm too busy caught in my personal shyt to notice anyone else.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Oh yea..broads don;t exert that energy on dudes they don't give a fukk about..

The teasing shyt is usually black or latina broads.

When I had freeform dreads, I walked into one spot...honestly can't even remember where it was but some black chick..prolly in her 30s just immeadately said
"I don't like your hair :usure: "

I knew she was feeling me :usure:

They usually troll you with shyt like that to

-Bring you down a peg
-Too prideful for actually comment you
-Your attractiveness got em all fukked up and they don't know how to act so they take it out on you :pachaha:
-Testing you to see if you're gonna act like a bytch and get butthurt

I understand why they do it, but it still annoys me so I play it off like i'm unbothered and don't give into it because it's plenty of other chicks out here that are mature enough to not act like a damn kid and tease you.
Yup! The whole immaturity of it pisses me off. Grow the fukk up.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
When i was high school, i was in the locker room before football practice and a girl from my one of my classes, came in there with me half naked and tried to strike up a casual conversation like nothing about the situation was unusual. As if she had just happened by.

Oh hey ------ how it is going? :takedat:

me :gucci: just getting dressed for practice.

teammates :obama::troll::pachaha:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Yea I didn't get broads until I was 26..before that I was fat and feeling low on myself so I never had broads throw it at me before until I lost weight...

It takes getting used...

I get women are passive..it's their nature but they can't take rejection well...si either they'll step it up and make shyt more awkward and annoying or throw a tantrum.

With my current financial and living situation I don't need to be hollering at broads so I ignore em regardless how they throw it at me :manny:

so damn true @the bolded:wow:

But I def feel you when your in a grind its like a double edge sword when it comes to females...You run into a lot of situation where no matter how upfront you are the fickleness and needy mentally will show up in due time, but you still want that energy around you cause your a man..I wouldn't go as far as ignore them though cause you'll lose touch after awhile..you can chop it up with them without actually going smack...me and my homie will go out all the time chill and convo with a group of females on some regular shyt...if one of them show the undeniable vibes I'm going in, other than that I'm not forcing the issue...to each is own but i know this keeps me on par when i really want to go hard...

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
oh and another time i remember :mjlol:

this dumb bytch tried to seduce me into doing her homework. which actually is a common approach. but she tried it in the middle of class in front of everybody in the most obvious way possible. Literally walks up to my desk, grinds on me sexually and bluntly asks me to do her homework.
i was like :rudy: no.

but in my head i was like "if you hadn't tried this in front of the fukking teacher, i probably would've said yes. dumb bytch :heh:"

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Years ago.

I'm at my job, hours are over. It's like 1 am. I'm busy closing down.

Call comes over the intercom.

":francis: uhh..... False? I'ma need you to come up here for a second...."

I go up front, this girl me and my bisexual bestie at the time were extremely cool with is drunk and laid out on the floor. My homies are standing around her in a semi-circle. She's thrashing back and forth,wiggling around..... shyt looked like a scene from The Exorcist.

"FAAAALLLSE!!!! I WANNNA GO HOME WITH YOUUUUUU!!!! FAAAAALLLSE!"

All the while screaming don't touch me whenever somebody tried to help her up.

Everybody looked at me like :francis::hhh::gucci::what:

I told my boy justin to help her up. I just went home.

Saw justin the next day, he fukked her in my boss' office and busted a nut in his coffee mug.

:francis: Ol girl didn't speak to me for about a year.