What’s the be most annoying way a female tried to get your attention?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Top 2:

At work, I often have to go to the next department for stuff so I go to the department head. The desk next to her is this broad who is clearly on my bozack (ol' school peeps represent). Whenever I have to talk to the chief, she always be trying to get in where she can fit in. And when I leave, she goes out of her way to say "bye" to me, when I wasn't talking to her. She best be glad we gotta watch what we say at work now, because in '08 a nicca woulda been said "look, you not gonna get nann this so calm down..."

When I was a senior in HS, I had da bomb task of being the dude who picked up the attendance sheets. One day I went in a class and the teacher hadn't filled it out yet. So while they did that I just leaned up against the doorpost on chill being cool and chit. Next thing you know I feel skin across my shin (I had on shorts), and I look down and it was this broad I knew. She had flip flops, but she had one off and had rubbed her foot on my leg. When I looked at her she gave me the "what up" Nod so I said "supper?" to acknowledge. Normally, I wouldn't have tripped because she was fine. But (1) c'mon - she was sitting on the front row of class doing that, and everybody knew she had a dude. Hallway politics coulda had me in some chit. (2) I'm not into feet like that. (3) She had some dirt particles on the bottom of her foot. Ill.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
..............i hate the ole "What????...you can't SPEAK or something?!?!?" speech :usure:

i always get that from someone i ain't seen or recognize in a while or when im just walking into a venue or spot ...

byatch ain't even give me time to get my thoughts together and already acting a damn fool:beli:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
fukk her feelings :birdman:

blasphemy :ufdup:

I bet she only laughed because you're the type of nikka to throw temper tantrums when you lose ::mjlol:
Me being visibly pissed is enough but Women respond well to anger nikka. Gets them wet wet wet cuz the box getting demolished without a drop of prenut.

Tantrums? fukk outta here

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Me being visibly pissed is enough but Women respond well to anger nikka. Gets them wet wet wet cuz the box getting demolished without a drop of prenut.

Tantrums? fukk outta here
How many controllers have you broke or made tape out this year alone breh?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I was playing some music out in public (musician breh) and this unshaply mexican lady stands about twenty feet from me. just standing there. I immediately know she wants my attention. I ignore her and continue to be musician breh. After about five minutes of her just standing there and wasting her life, she literally starts to stomp her feet loudly with her knee high boots. Like an actual child and with her arms folded :dahell:
I keep ignoring her and try not to let her distract musician breh, but she KEEPS doing it louder and louder :snoop:.
She eventually leaves, but that is just about the worst way to get my attention :hhh:.
She looked like a kid that didn't get her way. Imagine how immature she must've been with other scenarios if that's how she is
:russ:

I hate that shyt...like chick I'm here playing music..not tryna look cool and bag chicks...you're gonna be waiting awhile if you're expecting me to come and talk to you.

But ive had

-Broads behind me line bumping me purposely to get me to turn around

-Broads talk loudly on their phone tryna get attention
^^^That shyt is the most desperate..they ran out of ideas when they do that shyt :russ:

-Some will talk shyt to you just to get attention also...

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
:russ:

I hate that shyt...like chick I'm here playing music..not tryna look cool and bag chicks...you're gonna be waiting awhile if you're expecting me to come and talk to you.

But ive had

-Broads behind me line bumping me purposely to get me to turn around

-Broads talk loudly on their phone tryna get attention
^^^That shyt is the most desperate..they ran out of ideas when they do that shyt :russ:

-Some will talk shyt to you just to get attention also...
Yo it really is like theyget jealous of inanimate objects and the hobbies that distract you from them :dwillhuh: they legit don’t understand how much more worth my music has over them.

What instruments u play my dude?

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
I’m a big dude so females will try to get my attention in the weirdest ways...very indirect with minimal eye contact, a lot of walking back and forth..I work sales and do security on the side so I see it on the daily.....it funny cause its the young biddies who blindly throw it at me, it be awkward as fukk at times tho cause it catches me off guard and I’m straight up not used to it:russ: