What’s the be most annoying way a female tried to get your attention?

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
:myman:

Related to this thread. I went to take a drug test for a new job yesterday and this Filipina nurse was OD with the thirst. First asking if I knew what my name means. Then telling me all about her life, workout routine, how her back is sore, trying to get abs so she can wear sexy shirts, asking my age when she just had my ID, saying I look younger, etc.

So after I piss, she dumps out what she didn’t need and then goes. Oh no. I needed to collect two samples and I just flushed the other sample. I’m gonna need you to go again. I’ve never had a nurse be so obvious. I almost felt like she could see my meat when I was in the bathroom or something. It was weird. She even volunteered what gym she goes to.

And did you slam her ass?

:steviej:

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I've had exes tell me how many dudes want them or tried to get at them.

One chick cussed at me on a college campus loud as fukk in between classes.

Had another ex throw shyt at me and hit me.

One chick grabbed my ass in front of a bunch of other chicks...shyt was just awkward because I am trying to actively get at her friend whether she knows it or not.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I've had exes tell me how many dudes want them or tried to get at them.

One chick cussed at me on a college campus loud as fukk in between classes.

Had another ex throw shyt at me and hit me.

One chick grabbed my ass in front of a bunch of other chicks...shyt was just awkward because I am trying to actively get at her friend whether she knows it or not.

My ex slapped me once and I just calmly said "I'm going for a walk because youre being too emotional right now".

Fast forward a couple weeks later, she was nagging at me non stop one day, so she got so annoyed that I was ignoring her that she literally pinched a chunk of skin off of me. There was an actual crater in my arm bleeding suspiciously heavy for a pinch :dwillhuh: Out of reflex, I pinned her up against the wall and told her "I will destroy you". She went from :merchant: to :sadbron:. This all happened within two seconds.

I've never hit a female before, but that situation was scary to me because it wasn't even a conscious decision. I technically subdued her by grabbing her and putting her up against the wall to restrain her from assaulting me again, not hit her. I'm not ashamed of it but I'm not proud of it either because she successful manipulated me. I took a walk outside after that to chill out. It really seemed like She was really trying to push me to that point with how much she assaulted me.

I don't want yall to take this as condoning violence to females. I also never hit her, like I said before, but I'm sure someone will get in their feelings about this post :manny: