Whats something from your childhood that you can remember always disturbed you?

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Oh heres something messed up from my childhood since we r doing both. I have two cousins who lived nearby and when my mom and dad had to go to work they would let me stay at my uncles house. Alright so it was the weekend and there was a funeral in Florida or something that my parents had to go to so they sent me to my uncles house. I was about 9 and my cousins were like 7 and 5. My uncle had to work late that day do it was just us and their mom. The mom was a nice enough lady, kind of a clean freak who would cook all the time. So i came that morning and nothing much happened until like 6 o'clock when the sun started to set and we decided to play hide and seek cuz the house was kinda big. I was the seeker first and these damn kids were good, i mean it was their house. I kept looking and looking and then.. i smelled something burning? I ran to the kitchen and like the chicken or wutever caught fire. I shut the oven down wondering wtf happened? I called out to my cousins and nothing. It was sooo eerily quiet. I was walking through the long hallway when i saw something at the corner of my eyes. The sun was setting remember? So light was showing from under the door and there was movement because u could see a shadow blocking the light. Immediately i thought my cousins and went to open the door, but it wouldnt open. Then i heard something strange, my cousins like laughing at the end of the hallway. I went to and opened the closet and i saw them both, thry burst out laughing " haha you found us". Im not saying im a smart kid but then i asked "hey danny wheres ur mom?" He said she was upstairs cleaning. I told him to go get her because something was burning in the kitchen. He ran upstairs and then i went back to the locked door with my youngest cousin and i kneeled and looked under the door.....their mom hung herself. It was probably a few hours at that point. I went numb and then i told my cousins to go watch tv and then i called my uncles. She still haunts my dreams, that face brehs....if uve never seen what being hung looks, i really suggest u dont.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Oh heres something messed up from my childhood since we r doing both. I have two cousins who lived nearby and when my mom and dad had to go to work they would let me stay at my uncles house. Alright so it was the weekend and there was a funeral in Florida or something that my parents had to go to so they sent me to my uncles house. I was about 9 and my cousins were like 7 and 5. My uncle had to work late that day do it was just us and their mom. The mom was a nice enough lady, kind of a clean freak who would cook all the time. So i came that morning and nothing much happened until like 6 o'clock when the sun started to set and we decided to play hide and seek cuz the house was kinda big. I was the seeker first and these damn kids were good, i mean it was their house. I kept looking and looking and then.. i smelled something burning? I ran to the kitchen and like the chicken or wutever caught fire. I shut the oven down wondering wtf happened? I called out to my cousins and nothing. It was sooo eerily quiet. I was walking through the long hallway when i saw something at the corner of my eyes. The sun was setting remember? So light was showing from under the door and there was movement because u could see a shadow blocking the light. Immediately i thought my cousins and went to open the door, but it wouldnt open. Then i heard something strange, my cousins like laughing at the end of the hallway. I went to and opened the closet and i saw them both, thry burst out laughing " haha you found us". Im not saying im a smart kid but then i asked "hey danny wheres ur mom?" He said she was upstairs cleaning. I told him to go get her because something was burning in the kitchen. He ran upstairs and then i went back to the locked door with my youngest cousin and i kneeled and looked under the door.....their mom hung herself. It was probably a few hours at that point. I went numb and then i told my cousins to go watch tv and then i called my uncles. She still haunts my dreams, that face brehs....if uve never seen what being hung looks, i really suggest u dont.
Yikes.

Kobe24

Banned
Daps

Yo if that shyt is true man fukk this world at 9 havin to see that shyt and your cousins knowing they own mom killed herself at such a young age, fukk this world forreal. I mean I love life and all but damn.....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those drunk driving psa commercials during the 90s, shyt used to freak me out, like there was this one I fondly remember, it showed a vhs quality video of a girl playing on a basketball team and it then showed her scoring the winning shot and then the screen goes black and you see on the screen.

"Jackie nelson 1987-1993 .....died after getting ejected from her car while driving home from school".... *followed by*

She was killed by a drunk driver...n then it goes back to the vhs quality video of her playing basketball.

shyt used to come on late at night too, so imagine watching tv then when commercials come on you're hiding under the covers because you dread that this drunk driving psa will come on.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Yo if that shyt is true man fukk this world at 9 havin to see that shyt and your cousins knowing they own mom killed herself at such a young age, fukk this world forreal. I mean I love life and all but damn.....
Depression gets the best of us. I dont think she wanted us to see her but she had locked the door and i guess she forgot i could still see. She had probabpy planned this for a while and her opportunity came.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Are you Afraid of the Dark, specifically these two episodes:

Tale of the 13th Floor

TF5.png

Tale of the Ghastly Grinner

are+you+afraid+of+the+dark.gif

:merchant:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also my mom beating on my sister, and that one time where she took it to far and hit her upside the head with the belt buckle, shyt makes my heart sink thinking about it, but what was worst was my sisters reaction upon seeing her head busted open...I'll always remember what she said " omg my head bleedin, my head bleedin". I think this is why my sister treats her kids like this today and treats my mom like shyt

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
Also my mom beating on my sister, and that one time where she took it to far and hit her upside the head with the belt buckle, shyt makes my heart sink thinking about it, but what was worst was my sisters reaction upon seeing her head busted open...I'll always remember what she said " omg my head bleedin, my head bleedin". I think this is why my sister treats her kids like this today and treats my mom like shyt

You're saying your sister treats her kids good because of it or your sister treats your kids the same way your mom treated her?

Kano

All Star
Daps
Are you afraid of the dark? Un solved mysteries, original shining when the lady was in the tub.

But most of all, I lived in An apartment complex and this big dude named Henry got a legit hoop for his bday form his father. He told the other kids not to hang on it if they dunk. I'm like 6-7 at the time and these high school kids seemed like grown men.
This one dude I think his name is Antonio and he was always talking mess behind Henry's back. Always talking to his lady friends and trying to show off. He was dunking and hanging on the hoop in day messing around. I swear to got this dude Henry grabbed Antonio while he was hanging on the hoop pulled this dude down and beat the hell out of him. Blood and teeth everywhere he had to go to the hospital. That's probably why I don't like fighting and choose my battles wisely because some people will try to kill you over petty things even a damn hoop.

Daps
Unsolved Mysteries Sample

:dj2:

But this used to have me shook even in H.S
0:36 theme song too

lookin back at this now, :childplease:

oh yeah and by the way, close thread after this

:demonic: :merchant: