Whats something from your childhood that you can remember always disturbed you?

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Most disturbing thing of childhood was this one time......

My mom took me and my brother to the beach. By this time I was about 8 or 9. It's time to get changed and go home so I go to the bathroom by myself to get changed quick. While I'm getting changed I noticed this guy staring at me. He kept looking and I hurried up and put my shorts on and ran the fukk out. It wasn't till years later I realized he's was jerking off watching me getting changed. Never told anyone about it cause what's the point. I just am a hawk when take my kids anywhere.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Also, there was this movie with Bill Cosby where he dies in an elevator; the elevator crashes to the ground and Bill Cosby's character dies, and he comes back to haunt his family, or something, I can't remember the details. Something about that whole movie bothered me.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Most disturbing thing of childhood was this one time......

My mom took me and my brother to the beach. By this time I was about 8 or 9. It's time to get changed and go home so I go to the bathroom by myself to get changed quick. While I'm getting changed I noticed this guy staring at me. He kept looking and I hurried up and put my shorts on and ran the fukk out. It wasn't till years later I realized he's was jerking off watching me getting changed. Never told anyone about it cause what's the point. I just am a hawk when take my kids anywhere.
white or black?

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Oh heres something messed up from my childhood since we r doing both. I have two cousins who lived nearby and when my mom and dad had to go to work they would let me stay at my uncles house. Alright so it was the weekend and there was a funeral in Florida or something that my parents had to go to so they sent me to my uncles house. I was about 9 and my cousins were like 7 and 5. My uncle had to work late that day do it was just us and their mom. The mom was a nice enough lady, kind of a clean freak who would cook all the time. So i came that morning and nothing much happened until like 6 o'clock when the sun started to set and we decided to play hide and seek cuz the house was kinda big. I was the seeker first and these damn kids were good, i mean it was their house. I kept looking and looking and then.. i smelled something burning? I ran to the kitchen and like the chicken or wutever caught fire. I shut the oven down wondering wtf happened? I called out to my cousins and nothing. It was sooo eerily quiet. I was walking through the long hallway when i saw something at the corner of my eyes. The sun was setting remember? So light was showing from under the door and there was movement because u could see a shadow blocking the light. Immediately i thought my cousins and went to open the door, but it wouldnt open. Then i heard something strange, my cousins like laughing at the end of the hallway. I went to and opened the closet and i saw them both, thry burst out laughing " haha you found us". Im not saying im a smart kid but then i asked "hey danny wheres ur mom?" He said she was upstairs cleaning. I told him to go get her because something was burning in the kitchen. He ran upstairs and then i went back to the locked door with my youngest cousin and i kneeled and looked under the door.....their mom hung herself. It was probably a few hours at that point. I went numb and then i told my cousins to go watch tv and then i called my uncles. She still haunts my dreams, that face brehs....if uve never seen what being hung looks, i really suggest u dont.
Jesus man. How did your uncle react when he found out. How long did y'all have to wait until an adult came? How did your cousins take it?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
tales from the darkside intro/outro.
shyt was scarier than any episode.

:merchant:

wat6rr.jpg

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seeing a dead crackhead's body flattened on the pavement after he/she jumped/got pushed off a building in carver projects. I remember the face being squashed so flat it look like it was apart of the pavement, the back of the head was still round & intact.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Twisted Metal Black for the PS2 was something else that disturbed me (I was like 11/12 when I played it heavily). The mini movies were really disturbing, and all the undertones to it. Such a good game, but also very distressing.
tumblr_mnbb9fpeRQ1rps7blo1_500.gif

"Shut up, and bleed motherfukker!"

Also, the Twisted Metal for the PS1 had a level where you played in the room of a kid who killed his parents. You could see all the blood all over the walls. So sick!!!

Daps
Oh heres something messed up from my childhood since we r doing both. I have two cousins who lived nearby and when my mom and dad had to go to work they would let me stay at my uncles house. Alright so it was the weekend and there was a funeral in Florida or something that my parents had to go to so they sent me to my uncles house. I was about 9 and my cousins were like 7 and 5. My uncle had to work late that day do it was just us and their mom. The mom was a nice enough lady, kind of a clean freak who would cook all the time. So i came that morning and nothing much happened until like 6 o'clock when the sun started to set and we decided to play hide and seek cuz the house was kinda big. I was the seeker first and these damn kids were good, i mean it was their house. I kept looking and looking and then.. i smelled something burning? I ran to the kitchen and like the chicken or wutever caught fire. I shut the oven down wondering wtf happened? I called out to my cousins and nothing. It was sooo eerily quiet. I was walking through the long hallway when i saw something at the corner of my eyes. The sun was setting remember? So light was showing from under the door and there was movement because u could see a shadow blocking the light. Immediately i thought my cousins and went to open the door, but it wouldnt open. Then i heard something strange, my cousins like laughing at the end of the hallway. I went to and opened the closet and i saw them both, thry burst out laughing " haha you found us". Im not saying im a smart kid but then i asked "hey danny wheres ur mom?" He said she was upstairs cleaning. I told him to go get her because something was burning in the kitchen. He ran upstairs and then i went back to the locked door with my youngest cousin and i kneeled and looked under the door.....their mom hung herself. It was probably a few hours at that point. I went numb and then i told my cousins to go watch tv and then i called my uncles. She still haunts my dreams, that face brehs....if uve never seen what being hung looks, i really suggest u dont.

:merchant:

toomanydoses

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in Florida
One time after school I came home to swastikas painted and carved all over my house, and they started a fire my father was able to put out. I was 5, after they caught the 3 skin heads they were happy about they're crime until they learned the house with a Jewish family was 2 doors down. shyt has always really fukked with me to this day. Part of the reason I can empathize with people who a victims of hate crimes or racially/ethnically based attacks.