Whats something from your childhood that you can remember always disturbed you?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Crypt keeper mainly why was it considered a kids show
p184195_b_v7_ab.jpg
damn I miss the 90s

Daps
Unsolved Mysteries

There were so many things about this show that scared me as a kid. The opening, Robert Stack's voice, the eerie background music playing during the segments, the paranormal cases, the murder cases, and the fact that the stories were real.

A few stories that used to creep me out (and trust me there were ALOT them):

- a man picks up a hitchhiker who tries to kill him when he refuses to take him any further. He ends up leaving the hitchhiker stranded in the middle of nowhere, but when he returns home the hitchhiker is there at his house.

- a pregnant lady is repeatedly stabbed by a psychopath while resting at an empty rest area late one night. The deranged attacker leaves her for dead and then drives off in his truck. When she regains consciousness, the pregnant woman get into her own car and goes for help, but is so panicked she drives too fast and ends up right behind her attacker's truck and is forced to drive behind him until she can reach the next exit. :merchant:

I also used to HATE how they'd slowly zoom in on a killer's face while a haunting piece of piano music would be playing in the background. It was even worst when Robert Stack would cryptically announce that the killer was on the loose and "could be anywhere in the country".:sadbron:

The picture of Dennis Depue, a man who murdered his wife, used to give me so many nightmares as a kid. Both him and his wife...

DenDep.jpg

:to:

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
For me it would be Hexxus from the Ferngully.
tumblr_nj5l5yDvWE1saxfomo1_500.gif

I remember his intro scene with that creepy song he would sing. I remember when he died in the movie, and just before he died you could see his skeleton
tumblr_lv1v9sT7ic1r5hnbro1_500.gif

I was always frightened by human skulls and skeletons as a child anyway (I don't know why).
tumblr_lj1888WXRg1qf0y8to1_500.gif

Anyway, whats something you can remember from your childhood that always left you feeling disturbed? It doesn't have to be a movie, it can be anything.

When I moved to this country when I was 5 and couldn't speak English and the white boys would make fun of disabled people and blame me. :mjcry:

Made me realize whites where on some complete other shyt teaching they kids to lie since they are born.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps

^^Not so much the video, but the song (especially the opening) always made my hairs stand up.

^^The part where the dude catches HIV. I didn't know much about HIV/AIDS at the time (obviously because I was so young), but I knew it was bad. And HIV/AIDS has always freaked me out anyway. But the way they portrayed it in this video was just really freaky to me.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
There were so many things about this show that scared me as a kid. The opening, Robert Stack's voice, the eerie background music playing during the segments, the paranormal cases, the murder cases, and the fact that the stories were real.

A few stories that used to creep me out (and trust me there were ALOT them):

- a man picks up a hitchhiker who tries to kill him when he refuses to take him any further. He ends up leaving the hitchhiker stranded in the middle of nowhere, but when he returns home the hitchhiker is there at his house.

- a pregnant lady is repeatedly stabbed by a psychopath while resting at an empty rest area late one night. The deranged attacker leaves her for dead and then drives off in his truck. When she regains consciousness, the pregnant woman get into her own car and goes for help, but is so panicked she drives too fast and ends up right behind her attacker's truck and is forced to drive behind him until she can reach the next exit. :merchant:

I also used to HATE how they'd slowly zoom in on a killer's face while a haunting piece of piano music would be playing in the background. It was even worst when Robert Stack would cryptically announce that the killer was on the loose and "could be anywhere in the country".:sadbron:

The picture of Dennis Depue, a man who murdered his wife, used to give me so many nightmares as a kid. Both him and his wife...

DenDep.jpg

:to:
wow that dude looks pure demonic

Unsolved Mysteries theme used to have me shook too

My grandma used to love that show and when I stayed over there when ma was at work I would dred hearing that shyt

Another thing I still think about to this day is one day I was at this little neighborhod convinient store sitting in the aisle looking at magazines next to the magazine stand while my mom was getting a few things and I I felt this crazy uncomfortable feeling so I turned around and the creepiest looking dude I ever seen dressed in biker gear was just standing over me staring. I never been that fukking shook since then it was a feeling I'll never forget and I booked it out that store as fast as I could. I really think dude was plotting mane :wow:

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
:camby:

51O9XDU5DcL.jpg

2dFXNT0.gif
2dFXNT0.gif
2dFXNT0.gif

shyt fukked me up fam, my Aunt was wrong for letting us watch that shyt at an early age

I swear I was on my way I'm here to say that them dolls had me shook for a minute

:sadcam:

The old lady in the rocking chair at the end

:sadcam:

Beloved with Oprah had me shook as a young one too

:mjcry: