Whats something from your childhood that you can remember always disturbed you?

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Oh heres something messed up from my childhood since we r doing both. I have two cousins who lived nearby and when my mom and dad had to go to work they would let me stay at my uncles house. Alright so it was the weekend and there was a funeral in Florida or something that my parents had to go to so they sent me to my uncles house. I was about 9 and my cousins were like 7 and 5. My uncle had to work late that day do it was just us and their mom. The mom was a nice enough lady, kind of a clean freak who would cook all the time. So i came that morning and nothing much happened until like 6 o'clock when the sun started to set and we decided to play hide and seek cuz the house was kinda big. I was the seeker first and these damn kids were good, i mean it was their house. I kept looking and looking and then.. i smelled something burning? I ran to the kitchen and like the chicken or wutever caught fire. I shut the oven down wondering wtf happened? I called out to my cousins and nothing. It was sooo eerily quiet. I was walking through the long hallway when i saw something at the corner of my eyes. The sun was setting remember? So light was showing from under the door and there was movement because u could see a shadow blocking the light. Immediately i thought my cousins and went to open the door, but it wouldnt open. Then i heard something strange, my cousins like laughing at the end of the hallway. I went to and opened the closet and i saw them both, thry burst out laughing " haha you found us". Im not saying im a smart kid but then i asked "hey danny wheres ur mom?" He said she was upstairs cleaning. I told him to go get her because something was burning in the kitchen. He ran upstairs and then i went back to the locked door with my youngest cousin and i kneeled and looked under the door.....their mom hung herself. It was probably a few hours at that point. I went numb and then i told my cousins to go watch tv and then i called my uncles. She still haunts my dreams, that face brehs....if uve never seen what being hung looks, i really suggest u dont.
Mental illness is so fukked up

fukk her for doing that to y'all tho

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The lobster thing from power puff girls. Straight up gave me nightmares.

Him

4280615-5565458492-PPG07.jpg

:hamster:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Ebony getting raped scene in The Players Club. I didn't still don't understand why all those men left her to get raped by Junior.
Ice Cube " tell ebony we do understand no means no" :what:nikka What!? Its enough of y'all to restrain one dude.

:mindblown:

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
tales from the darkside intro/outro.
shyt was scarier than any episode.

:merchant:

wat6rr.jpg

:myman:

Real talk about the intro being scarier than the episodes. In fact, I don't think any of the eps ever even scared me.

This shyt on the other hand deeply disturbs me even now. Watch at your own risk.:merchant:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Innocent thing that scared me was large Marge from pee wee Herman, and LIVE ACTION SLIMER from ghostbusters 1....I knew about playful fun slimer from the cartoons cause I watched them first, saw the movie...and this creepy MOTHERfukkER was not fun and games.

Real shyt though

My first best friend ever, as a lil kid two doors down, we was GI Joe and ghostbusters era....he had the proton pack and I had the trapper. That shyt, we were best buds.

Man

One day in their station wagon his mom and his baby sister crashed, all 3 dead, the whole neighborhood was fukked up cause we were tight

His dad was so fukked up after that.

One day he came over and he had been crying

He gave me a box with all of his sons toys. shyt was so bad man...I toughed up and legit thanked him for the gift cause he knew I'd take care of his sons stuff and enjoy it.

I now know he had a drinking problem after the accident....and that he killed himself like just after that day with the toys. My parents didnt tell me till much later. I thought he moved.

shyt is terrible brehs I wonder what him and his sister would've become. they were a great family.

RIP the entire hanner family.

That day when I opened the door and saw them toys really hits me every time I think of it.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Candyman
The OG Hobbit Movie
For some reason that space invaders game that came out on nintendo. Not the OG one but the one where you're in the ship in space looking for enemies.

imagine playing this game at 6 years old with the music and atmosphere. Even the main boss name is NATAS :mjcry:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Innocent thing that scared me was large Marge from pee wee Herman, and LIVE ACTION SLIMER from ghostbusters 1....I knew about playful fun slimer from the cartoons cause I watched them first, saw the movie...and this creepy MOTHERfukkER was not fun and games.

Real shyt though

My first best friend ever, two doors down, we was GI Joe and ghostbusters era....he had the proton pack and I had the trapper. That shyt, we were best buds.

Man

One day in their station wagon his mom and his baby sister crashed, all 3 dead, the whole neighborhood was fukked up cause we were tight

His dad was so fukked up after that.

One day he came over and he had been crying

He gave me a box with all of his sons toys. shyt was so bad man...I toughed up and legit thanked him for the gift cause he knew I'd take care of his sons stuff and enjoy it.

I now know he had a drinking problem after the accident....and that he killed himself like just after that day with the toys. My parents didnt tell me till much later. I thought he moved.

shyt is terrible brehs I wonder what him and his sister would've become. they were a great family.

RIP the entire hanner family.

That day when I opened the door and saw them toys really hits me every time I think of it.
Wow, thats really sad. Sorry to hear about that.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Wow, thats really sad. Sorry to hear about that.
As a kid its shocking how quickly you get over things. What's odd is because I was exposed to death so quickly I got somewhat immune to it.

I saw both my grandfathers and 1 grandmother funerals before I was 13, and with that shyt I outlined earlier you know how to respond to a death close early.

I am shockingly indifferent now...mass tragedies and whatnot aren't "meh" status but I'm not shedding a tear...unless its my mom, dad, or sisters, maybe my girl right now, its "damn that's fukked up" status at most. You see grief as a kid and you aren't shocked anymore. It's why these kids out here be like "rip Big Mikey, fukk da opps" and move on in 2015