Whats something from your childhood that you can remember always disturbed you?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brak used to scare the fukk out of me back when I was a kid. :huhldup:

I would be watching Adult Swim and one of the promos for his show would pop up and then I'd have to go to bed with the lights on. :sadbron:

latest

I mean look at that shyt what the fukk is that even supposed to be? :stopitslime:

Chucky had me shook too. A doll that would go around killing people? Hell nah. :mjcry:

Praying Mantis' and Grasshoppers still give me the creeps too. I can't even look at a picture of one or else I'll start getting goosebumps. :scust:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
you've never seen Tales From The Hood? :mjpls:

My mom had a porcelain clown, I remember feeling like it was staring at me and gonna kill me in my sleep as a lil kid :sadcam:
Hell nah the name sounds like a bootleg/nikka version of tales from the crypt:russ:
Y'all talking like it's legit tho :patrice:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Until I was like 12 or 13 I was scared to death to have sex cause I thought my testicles would burst.
:snoop: This one older kid was bragging how he 'bust a nut' and left it there all slimy on this chicks pillow. I was horrified.:mjlol:

Also, I used to play computer games, but I only had lame stuff like Chessmaster. :beli:
Then, one day older cousin's friend lent me some of his games.

Phantasmagoria and Harvester :lupe:
Harvester.png

This girl in kindergarten.
Mom drops me off at school, I go in and sit on the floor next to her. She is sitting there with her legs open and her underwear off and playing with in between her legs. I look at it and wonder what happened to her and what she's doing and where's her peepee.
I walk away and go to play with the building blocks.

Fast forward 13 years...

Oh crap...I saw my first p*ssy in kindergarten!!!!
:ohhh:
If her name was Stacy, things did not go well for her later... from what I hear.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Crypt keeper mainly why was it considered a kids show
p184195_b_v7_ab.jpg
I was just about to post this...

Seeing this creepy ass nikka used to always make me turn from the TV whenever he came on. But watching this got me into scary flicks...

But this ruined me as a kid

MV5BMTY5MDA0MjIzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjU4NDI1MDE@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

I'm still a lil freaked out by movies of lil green men until this day all because of this