Whats something from your childhood that you can remember always disturbed you?

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Gremlins 2 was another movie that disturbed me. I remember being infatuated with the movie, but also very put off by it. The spider scene in particular sticks out to me.
Spider_Mohawk.png

Also, throwing up. I remember being in EBgames at the mall (before it merged with gamestop) and there was this girl there that threw up all over the floor. I don't know why but I was so traumatized by that for a few days.
EDIT:
Also, the episode of Rugrats where Angelica gets a brother. Theres a scene where she hides in the closet, and he walks by. And then he comes back and opens the door. That episode always freaked me out.
tumblr_muc8z2xLp11shj96qo1_400.gif

Also, The Goosebumps movie where that girl puts on a mask for Halloween, and the mask takes over her body. So fukked up!!!!

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Also, throwing up.
definitely, i remember i was at the doctors office getting a check up pre or post surgery and i saw this little girl who wasnt lookin too good... her mom was sitting there with the younger sister making sure they had all their paper work.. the older girl walks like 10 feet away from her mom. Im thinkin to myself she bout to throw up.... she gone barf... she took two more steps and just vomited.

:scust:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
definitely, i remember i was at the doctors office getting a check up pre or post surgery and i saw this little girl who wasnt lookin too good... her mom was sitting there with the younger sister making sure they had all their paper work.. the older girl walks like 10 feet away from her mom. Im thinkin to myself she bout to throw up.... she gone barf... she took two more steps and just vomited.

:scust:
Theres was something about seeing a girl throw up that really bothered me. I had seen other dudes throw up, but a girl throwing up just seemed so dark and twisted to me. I can't really explain it. I was like 8 at the time.