Whats something from your childhood that you can remember always disturbed you?

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
The talking toilet from Look who's talking too, watched this shyt late night at my grandma house:sadcam:

My teacher brought this shyt called The Willies to school in the 4th grade

Had me scared to go the bathroom at school

Fried chicken was never the same

nikka was scared to walk down the street after school when I got home. bytch should have been fired

Of course Chucky and Tales from the hood

The episodes of Rosanne when Dan had a heart attack and they got a divorce:mjlol:

I will try to think of some stuff that was non-movie related

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
When I was 12 I remember my cousin turning into a crackhead. Dude used to dabble in drugs but he was an ex-nam vet and he had a good job delivering mail for the post office. I remember one time he broke into my apartment and snatched my Atari, I wasn't even mad just bewildered, because the look on his face was that of pure desperation, his eyes were bloodshot and his hair had damn near gone gray and he was like 'don't tell your mama it was me'. I didn't because my mom would be too heart broken to he dude like that. He OD'd less than a year later.

Now what type of :demonic: shyt is this :wtf:

Last edited:

TheKang

Habitual, Line Steppa
Daps
Reppin
Tampa bytch!
:to:Brehs yall don't know how comforting it is to find out I wasn't the only jit traumatized by the MJ claymation video, and LARGE MARGE:huhldup:

Im 31 and never once had them fears cosigned or folks wouldnt even get the references...but as a only child them 2 thangs had ya boy shook! I legit still wont watch'em haha the youtube screen cap made me feel a type of way:dead:

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
large_ip2IqmvCqFzvPe8RAHpT1My6XM9.jpg
This movie fukked me up. The sound of childrens laughter at night deep in the woods :lupe:

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
When I was in first grade, I would walk to the corner store with my dad sometimes at night. It was right up the block. IDK. Anyway, one night we head up to the corner store and there is a big scene and folks crowded around right out in front and as we get up there to see, it was the neighborhood wino....he had tried to climb the telephone pole, fell, cracked his head and was laying on the sidewalk bleeding from his head....and there was lo mein noodles everywhere (I guess he was holding a carton of chinese food when he tried to climb the pole). The noodles combined with the blood and the man down was too much for me. I used to think about that shyt for years.

:mjcry:

I hate to break it to you but what you thought was noodles mixed with blood was probably brains :mjcry: Your father probably lied to you to keep you from being traumatized.

Last edited: