Whats something from your childhood that you can remember always disturbed you?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
large_ip2IqmvCqFzvPe8RAHpT1My6XM9.jpg

This my shyt! . Funny ass movie

SpringWater

Just Like That
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
When I was in first grade, I would walk to the corner store with my dad sometimes at night. It was right up the block. IDK. Anyway, one night we head up to the corner store and there is a big scene and folks crowded around right out in front and as we get up there to see, it was the neighborhood wino....he had tried to climb the telephone pole, fell, cracked his head and was laying on the sidewalk bleeding from his head....and there was lo mein noodles everywhere (I guess he was holding a carton of chinese food when he tried to climb the pole). The noodles combined with the blood and the man down was too much for me. I used to think about that shyt for years.

:mjcry:

Daps
A lot of shyt from courage the cowardly dog. Idk how to post it, but the "you're not perfect" scene with this fetus looking thing. And that "go back" mummy shyt. :huhldup::damn::whoa: Someone already posted them, fukk them. :pacspit:

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
For me it would be Hexxus from the Ferngully.
tumblr_nj5l5yDvWE1saxfomo1_500.gif

I remember his intro scene with that creepy song he would sing. I remember when he died in the movie, and just before he died you could see his skeleton
tumblr_lv1v9sT7ic1r5hnbro1_500.gif

I was always frightened by human skulls and skeletons as a child anyway (I don't know why).
tumblr_lj1888WXRg1qf0y8to1_500.gif

Anyway, whats something you can remember from your childhood that always left you feeling disturbed? It doesn't have to be a movie, it can be anything.
off topic but I love forensic files and documentaries about serial killers and when they show that footage of when they dig up bodies and they are skulls and bones :banderas:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
OogieBoogie.png

This thing still freaks me out... I'm having a hard time posting it now. I'm looking anywhere but at the little bit of it that's showing. That's why I have rarely watched the movie...