Whats something from your childhood that you can remember always disturbed you?

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
And I'm sure there are other motherfukkers on here that stumbled across a book filled with THIS shyt in some dusty ass library when you was all fresh faced and just wanted to read stories and be a kid.:sadbron:Scared the fukk out of me but I still went ahead and borrowed it from the library and brought the nightmares home.
scary_stories_to_tell_in_the_dark-51328.gif

Yuuuuup!
I remember I was in the library in military school on a saturday afternoon and they had this "Time Life" series of books on haunted shyt in there.
s-l300.jpg
s-l300.jpg

I knew it was gonna scare the shyt outta me...but I read em...and kept on reading them.
When the library closed and it was part dark...I was shook.
I think I ran all the way back to the barracks and wouldn't stay by myself all night...lol.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Yuuuuup!
I remember I was in the library in military school on a saturday afternoon and they had this "Time Life" series of books on haunted shyt in there.
s-l300.jpg
s-l300.jpg

I knew it was gonna scare the shyt outta me...but I read em...and kept on reading them.
When the library closed and it was part dark...I was shook.
I think I ran all the way back to the barracks and wouldn't stay by myself all night...lol.

:AU_Snoop:Man what the fukk going on in them covers?? Them shyts look serious as hell. Have you ever tried reading them as an adult now that you shouldn't be as spooked?
scary-stories-to-tell-in-the-dark.jpg
This is the line of books I was talking about and I tried to read one of 'em last year but that's the year I started smoking weed and where I smoke, I'm literally alone, in the dark, out in the bushes, listening to music....and the minute I realized that and started thinking back on all this shyt....:sadcam: I had to stop.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
:AU_Snoop:Man what the fukk going on in them covers?? Them shyts look serious as hell. Have you ever tried reading them as an adult now that you shouldn't be as spooked?
scary-stories-to-tell-in-the-dark.jpg
This is the line of books I was talking about and I tried to read one of 'em last year but that's the year I started smoking weed and where I smoke, I'm literally alone, in the dark, out in the bushes, listening to music....and the minute I realized that and started thinking back on all this shyt....:sadcam: I had to stop.

Nah, I have zero desire to read them again...
I ain't no punk breh...but on the real...

I'm still shook off them books.
:mjcry::merchant::sadcam:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
The Time Life Series: Mysteries of the Unknown.
Scariest shyt I ever read in my life...

I can imagine, since this shyt looks like it's written on real shyt that happened as opposed to fabricated tales like the book I posted.
I feel like the idiot in Pet Cemetary 'cause I put one of these books in my Amazon cart..:sadcam:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Told yall that movie called The Beast Within had me and mom's leaving the crib asap!

We always did dumb shyt like that.
Creepy ass movie, but that monster rape scene was the shiz!
First pair of creamy soft white titties I saw in a movie as a kid.
:shaq::takedat: